Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Participant Backgrounds! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

couldb5150

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:16 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Midgets

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:51 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm a getting old (47... need absolutely my glasses to look at my screen for 6 months now) professionnal digital artist. I was considered like a "provocative" chopper when I was young (45... yeaaah two years ago!!) but now I'm only doing cute little sweet chops... uhhhh... when I have time for it. Smile

http://photoshopcontest.com/portfolio/14493/browse.html?l=0&p=96
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=8649&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Oscar

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:58 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm 20 years old

rambo

delia

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Stay at home mom messing around with photoshop in between changing diapers, and doing loads of laundry and dishes...

I've been photoshopping since March '07 using PS 7....

http://www.track4va.com

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Are any of you in the graphic design industry or is it just a hobby? Are any of you guys moderators or creators for this site? How long have you been posting? How old are you guys?

1. getting there...

2. not a mod for this site

3. since June 4th, 2005

4. 18

etc: I'm a college student now, although I was in high school when I joined. Working towards a degree that has to do with graphic/industrial design. I haven't been really active on PSC for a while, since my time is literally halved between school and work. I pretty much don't do anything else right now...

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:27 pm   Reply with quote         

cherylm329 wrote:
I am going into the industry (eventually), when school hands me a piece of paper. I have been doing freelance work for a while now. However, my work was freehand majority of the time, it eventually progressed into digital designs.

I am not a mod or creator and I have been posting here since October of 2006.

I am 31 and unhappily will be turning 32 in March, ugh! Why, oh why, do we have to get old, gahhh Rolling Eyes As for you older members I don't want to hear any comments about my complaining about turning 32, thanks, your a peach Very Happy

Half the time I have no idea where my ideas or creations come from, they just flow, like I have no control over what I am making. Does that make sense?

Anyway, welcome aboard! Very Happy

Don't feel bad. Claf's got a suit that is older than you. Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

jkmansell

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Jeff, 43, Independent contractor for a software company in California (I'm in Florida) for the automotive industry. I have a couple of websites I've built with PS and Fusion and keep updated. I've been "Playing" with different programs for years but only with PS for about a year now. Went from PS7 to CS to CS2 now considering going to CS3 already. I want to get into some type of graphics business where I can learn and earn at the same time Very Happy

cherylm329

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:21 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
cherylm329 wrote:
I am going into the industry (eventually), when school hands me a piece of paper. I have been doing freelance work for a while now. However, my work was freehand majority of the time, it eventually progressed into digital designs.

I am not a mod or creator and I have been posting here since October of 2006.

I am 31 and unhappily will be turning 32 in March, ugh! Why, oh why, do we have to get old, gahhh Rolling Eyes As for you older members I don't want to hear any comments about my complaining about turning 32, thanks, your a peach Very Happy

Half the time I have no idea where my ideas or creations come from, they just flow, like I have no control over what I am making. Does that make sense?

Anyway, welcome aboard! Very Happy

Don't feel bad. Claf's got a suit that is older than you. Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

Bow

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:57 pm   Reply with quote         

hi my name is matt and i have S.S.D. Confused

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
Magic Matt

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Thanks a lot for posting your info! My name is Matt and I live in NYC. I work in PR and Marketing for major night clubs in NYC and run a independent record label. I produce and publish music. I am 25 years old and about to have a masters in Entertainment Business. When I was 18 I took 2 semesters of Graphic Design where I learned a few PS tricks. I have always loved messing around in PS and PSC provides a great opportunity to have fun. I use a Mac Book Pro and CS3.

Martrex

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:32 pm   Reply with quote         

My name is Marty and I suffer from PSDAD.

Once they have your attention you will be disordered!

Older then them thar hills here in San Diego!

Mac addict and CS3 user but not master. Because it controls me. Shocked

Heinlein

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome Matt Smile

My name is Jim and I am a Graphic Designer for a transportation company specializing in railroad safety and communication.

I am responsible for the company's marketing material and web site. I design and layout all the graphics for our trade shows, product catalog, sales literature, advertisements, direct mail, and web.

I am 47 years old and have been a menber of this site since 2005.

PSC has greatly enhanced my career as a Graphic Designer.

janetdog

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:25 pm   Reply with quote         

My name is Peter. Janet is a German Shepherd. I just turned 39 last month. By trade, I'm a journeyman painter. I've also made a living as a cable guy and computer tech.

I started chopping pictures 7 or 8 years ago because I wanted to do head swaps of a guy on another message board. I got so frustrated trying to figure out ps6 that I bought a dummies book. I got through the copy and paste part. Then I found PSC and really haven't learned anything since.

My goal when chopping is irony and funny. I could really care less if an image is all source. To me, Chopping involves integration from other sources. That is the point isn't it? To change a picture into something is wasn't originally? Besides, All source is such a huge determent to creativity.

I really don't chop as much as I used to. I think the main reason is that it sucks to lose. Not so much losing but, Not even getting close. Especially since I prefer to animate. I've seen a few animations win but overall, Some people will only vote for .jpeg's and some of them only all source.

Still, I like the 'action' here at PSC. I like the people. I like the competition. I like looking at pictures!

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:51 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm FootFungas, I'm 16 and have been chopping at this site for 2 or 3 years, well 1 year if the amount of chopping I've done recently counts.
I enjoy relaying valuable tips that I learned from others so I will get credited. Laughing

Thank The Krank, Shaman!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Participant Backgrounds! - Reply to topic