Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - POST YOUR ART WORK!!! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Designed2522

Post Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:28 am   Reply with quote         

A chop called Fable:

Micose

Post Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:41 am   Reply with quote         

nice job guys!

didnt know about my stuffs...i produced a lot just the 2 last years....some of you know some maybe but...lets go, i tried to put un-seen (or almost) digital paintings, digital apinting combining manipulation and finally one or 2 real oils on canvas:

Designed2522

Post Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:51 am   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
nice job guys!

didnt know about my stuffs...i produced a lot just the 2 last years....some of you know some maybe but...lets go, i tried to put un-seen (or almost) digital paintings, digital apinting combining manipulation and finally one or 2 real oils on canvas:

M, your work is amazing!!!! I love it!

Micose

Post Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:24 am   Reply with quote         

thx bro...i wanted to ask u...is there any chance that ur favourite artist is Giger? cuz (mainly in PSC) the colours and the lines look more n more "gigeristic". But my question is bad cuz its not in my philosophy to ask such question as far as i think "similar" artistic "spirits" can co-exist , u must maybe even don"t knw who is Giger (but lol, id be surprised!).
Anyway just wantedt o tell u that i met him and we had a little talk ...This dude is freaking simple and nice (totally opposite to what his art could make think of the person). And when he said "i think u ll go far with this, keep it on" with a simple smile (it was 10 years ago), this me really wish to meet him again and show him the improvements (or not ...lol) i made. Seriously, it pleased bme but not only of his words, he seemed really intrigued by what i showed him (honestly, i consider what i did at that time like big poop) and this is nice feeling not ot be ignore by sbdy that inspired u (the first painter i ever liked....i was 11yo then).
It was not the same with David Cronenberg (i wont explain the crazy genious filmography, but id say that he keeps to be the artist that really i,nspires me (much more than any painter btw)...blahblah...im talking alot...
annajon

Post Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:29 am   Reply with quote         

You mean this Giger? That is some cool work he has, if that is the person you mean.

cherylm329

Post Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Designed2522 wrote:
cherylm329 wrote:
A few of my favorites I have done (there are more at the link in my pro)

What Style!!! Nice work!!!

Thanks! Very Happy

Designed2522

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:57 am   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
thx bro...i wanted to ask u...is there any chance that ur favourite artist is Giger? cuz (mainly in PSC) the colours and the lines look more n more "gigeristic". But my question is bad cuz its not in my philosophy to ask such question as far as i think "similar" artistic "spirits" can co-exist , u must maybe even don"t knw who is Giger (but lol, id be surprised!).
Anyway just wantedt o tell u that i met him and we had a little talk ...This dude is freaking simple and nice (totally opposite to what his art could make think of the person). And when he said "i think u ll go far with this, keep it on" with a simple smile (it was 10 years ago), this me really wish to meet him again and show him the improvements (or not ...lol) i made. Seriously, it pleased bme but not only of his words, he seemed really intrigued by what i showed him (honestly, i consider what i did at that time like big poop) and this is nice feeling not ot be ignore by sbdy that inspired u (the first painter i ever liked....i was 11yo then).
It was not the same with David Cronenberg (i wont explain the crazy genious filmography, but id say that he keeps to be the artist that really i,nspires me (much more than any painter btw)...blahblah...im talking alot...

M thank you very much, and yes of course I know who Giger is!!! The fact that you have actually had the pleasure of meeting him is amazing to me!!! I appreciate your feedback and the fact that you kept my thread going!!! Smile Keep going with the amazing work that you do!!!

Janfet

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:12 am   Reply with quote         

It's not digital art, hope it's still ok to post it...
My first sculpture and still my favorite, probably cause it was the first ! Smile

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Interesting!! Very Happy

Like Janfet, nothing digital, 0% PS...
Acrylic on canvas. I'm doing 1 painting per year in average. No time for it. I can't call it "production".

1994. 36" X 30" (91 X 76 cm)

I'm doing mostly abstract stuff.
2000. 15 X 30" (38 X 76 cm)

2003. 72 X 48" (183 X 121cm)

2004. 30 X 36"

2006. 36 X 30"

kittie

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
nice job guys!

She looks awful familiar, Naiko Embarassed
lol, gorgeous work on all counts. I remember seeing that flower as an example for "Micose Day"! Very Happy

the burning couch

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
Interesting!! Very Happy

Like Janfet, nothing digital, 0% PS...
Acrylic on canvas. I'm doing 1 painting per year in average. No time for it. I can't call it "production".

I'm doing mostly abstract stuff.
2000. 15 X 30" (38 X 76 cm)

2004. 30 X 36"

2006. 36 X 30"

Wow....acrylics?...I love the saturation of colors, esp. '94 and '06. Beautiful works. *!*

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:56 pm   Reply with quote         

oop

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Janfet wrote:
It's not digital art, hope it's still ok to post it...
My first sculpture and still my favorite, probably cause it was the first ! Smile

Wow Cool Cool...and your first one?! Beautiful. Who is that ? Could you show some more of your sculptures? Very Happy

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:36 pm   Reply with quote         

the burning couch wrote:
Claf wrote:
Interesting!! Very Happy

2006. 36 X 30"

Claude t'es un dangereux peintre tu sais...La "nouvelle" (2006) est simplement superbandante.
Claude you're a dangerous painter u know...The "new one" (2006), gives me a hard-on.
Micose

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:36 pm   Reply with quote         

the burning couch wrote:
Claf wrote:
Interesting!! Very Happy

2006. 36 X 30"

Claude t'es un dangereux peintre tu sais...La "nouvelle" (2006) est simplement superbandante.
Claude you're a dangerous painter u know...The "new one" (2006), gives me a hard-on.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - POST YOUR ART WORK!!! - Reply to topic