Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - ... - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Oscar

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:33 am   Reply with quote         

I spent $80 bux in 3 hours, thats how much they paid me in 3 back breaking days of work.

I feel ripped off Crying or Very sad

I just want to quit life and be homeless Crying or Very sad

Tesore

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:02 am   Reply with quote         

To be homeless is no excuse for not chop!

Chop!!! Evil or Very Mad

Sorry! Just joking Hug

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:05 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
I spent $80 bux in 3 hours, thats how much they paid me in 3 back breaking days of work.

I feel ripped off Crying or Very sad

I just want to quit life and be homeless Crying or Very sad

I worked 12 hours on a FRIDAY!!!!
Do you have any IDEA how PEESED i am about that???

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:52 am   Reply with quote         

fucking "A" oscar!!! i thought you were gonna move up here??? i got a room and you could transfer to nike town bout a 30 min drive from here.. you still work for nike right? and on top of that i work 11 hour shifts 3 days a week being beat up by animals(scratched, bitten, pissed on and shat on) then i have to go in on my days off to do mantinance , ordering inventory and i hate it... life is good most of the times. you shouldn't be so down all the time. and never forget there are people that have worse things/lives than you, me and most everyone here. besides being homeless sux. i never lived on the streets but i did live in my car for a year and a half while i finished my school. keep you head up dude and be thankfull for what ya got.

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:58 am   Reply with quote         

shit that was weird... gave me an error message something bout debug mode... then a bunch of shit i didn't understand then it posted it 2x's w/ sig and 1 w/out sig. what ever... oscar if you need someone to hit up man feel free to pm me ok dude. good nite all

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:00 am   Reply with quote         

did it again... this time i selected all to paste for a mod to view if needed....

General Error

Could not insert new word

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 145 Table './photosho_photoshopcontest/phpbb_search_wordlist' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

INSERT IGNORE INTO phpbb_search_wordlist (word_text, word_common) VALUES ('2xs', 0), ('bout', 0), ('bunch', 0), ('debug', 0), ('dude', 0), ('error', 0), ('feel', 0), ('free', 0), ('gave', 0), ('hit', 0), ('man', 0), ('message', 0), ('mode', 0), ('nite', 0), ('ok', 0), ('oscar', 0), ('pm', 0), ('posted', 0), ('shit', 0), ('sig', 0), ('someone', 0), ('understand', 0), ('w', 0), ('weird', 0)

Line : 234
File : functions_search.php

creatrix

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:51 am   Reply with quote         

duplicate post

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:51 am   Reply with quote         

I worked 4 hours on SATURDAY. I SHOULD do another couple today, but I ain't gonna.

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:52 am   Reply with quote         

I got that same error message. I was bitching about working 4 hours on Saturday...

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Those guys at nike were ripping me off... they didn't pay me all my hours. After checking all my schedules they end up only paying me half of what they had too. I quit there last night and told them I would be experting all my money they didn't pay me.

Their policies are freaking lame too, it sucks working for people like that.

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
Those guys at nike were ripping me off... they didn't pay me all my hours. After checking all my schedules they end up only paying me half of what they had too. I quit there last night and told them I would be experting all my money they didn't pay me.

Their policies are freaking lame too, it sucks working for people like that.

what do (did) you do for Nike? Confused

(I also got that error message for this thread)

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:28 pm   Reply with quote         

thats so weird i see others got the error message by them saying so like mason and creatix but they didn't have double postes were you guys able to delete them? if so how?

Magic Matt

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:33 pm   Reply with quote         

I tried to make a new thread and it gave me that same error message. I tried posting it 4 times..? Sound like something that needs to be fixed by PSC

mikey

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:15 pm   Reply with quote         

ya, somethings screwing up I'm not getting any votes! Crying or Very sad Laughing

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:27 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
did it again... this time i selected all to paste for a mod to view if needed....

General Error

Could not insert new word

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 145 Table './photosho_photoshopcontest/phpbb_search_wordlist' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

INSERT IGNORE INTO phpbb_search_wordlist (word_text, word_common) VALUES ('2xs', 0), ('bout', 0), ('bunch', 0), ('debug', 0), ('dude', 0), ('error', 0), ('feel', 0), ('free', 0), ('gave', 0), ('hit', 0), ('man', 0), ('message', 0), ('mode', 0), ('nite', 0), ('ok', 0), ('oscar', 0), ('pm', 0), ('posted', 0), ('shit', 0), ('sig', 0), ('someone', 0), ('understand', 0), ('w', 0), ('weird', 0)

Line : 234
File : functions_search.php

I am getting that too.. posting a link to a pscontest.com contest Shocked

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - ... - Reply to topic