Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Bored????!!?? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Micose

Location: Quebec (CAN) & France

Post Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:47 am   Reply with quote         


Magic Matt wrote:
I know all of you are busy and I don't really except you guys to do this but I thought I give this a shot. This is a tattoo on my shoulder. I want to cover the whole thing but I need help with design because I don't know how to draw. I am looking for similar tribal art. Perhaps other fish like sharks and stuff. I am looking to fill from the top.. down to the elbow.. all black..without gaps in the art work.

If any of you get bored... give it a whirl Very Happy

Thanks,

MM



I have recently done some tribals....if u are interested just PM me Cool
Magic Matt

Location: New York, NY

Post Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:51 am   Reply with quote         


HAHA!

Laughing




Magic Matt

Location: New York, NY

Post Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:02 am   Reply with quote         


Right on Micose!




Maliciously Delicious

Location: The Deathsert

Post Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:35 pm   Reply with quote         


lemme see what I can cook up in the lab, Im in the middle of something REALLY BIG, just come vacation out here in LA and go to LA INK, Corey is SICK with it!




_________________
"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us."

- Alexander Graham Bell
Maliciously Delicious

Location: The Deathsert

Post Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:57 pm   Reply with quote         


Maybe this will spark some idears, sorry for the quick chop, didnt feel like erasing all that lol





_________________
"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us."

- Alexander Graham Bell
Micose

Location: Quebec (CAN) & France

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:40 pm   Reply with quote         



the shark add is just a bit diffferent in the style of tribal....while the lobster inthe center is really fitting the original tattoo. But its not good to use "rounder tribals to draw the shark so.... and u notice it tends to extend on the sides, to more sensitive parts of skin....but hey...tattoos are...suffering! Wink



but mate i was thinking...;u dont want to extend on the back shoulder ?
Micose

Location: Quebec (CAN) & France

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:52 pm   Reply with quote         


u r around mate ?
Magic Matt

Location: New York, NY

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:02 pm   Reply with quote         


Micose wrote:

the shark add is just a bit diffferent in the style of tribal....while the lobster inthe center is really fitting the original tattoo. But its not good to use "rounder tribals to draw the shark so.... and u notice it tends to extend on the sides, to more sensitive parts of skin....but hey...tattoos are...suffering! Wink



but mate i was thinking...;u dont want to extend on the back shoulder ?


Yeah Micose this is awesome. Not too keen on the sharks but it defiantly needs something to fill that space. The lobster is dope. Nice integration with the original! I'm ok with the design if it hits the back shoulder....and maybe a few more filler shapes for the spots with no animal parts to make the whole design have a shape. A far as pain goes... not an issue!.. Cool




Micose

Location: Quebec (CAN) & France

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:38 pm   Reply with quote         


Magic Matt wrote:
Micose wrote:

the shark add is just a bit diffferent in the style of tribal....while the lobster inthe center is really fitting the original tattoo. But its not good to use "rounder tribals to draw the shark so.... and u notice it tends to extend on the sides, to more sensitive parts of skin....but hey...tattoos are...suffering! Wink



but mate i was thinking...;u dont want to extend on the back shoulder ?


Yeah Micose this is awesome. Not too keen on the sharks but it defiantly needs something to fill that space. The lobster is dope. Nice integration with the original! I'm ok with the design if it hits the back shoulder....and maybe a few more filler shapes for the spots with no animal parts to make the whole design have a shape. A far as pain goes... not an issue!.. Cool

kewwwwl!! thx! and was about to tell u that too out the sharks , not fitting...and ill work the empty spaces tomorrow no prob Wink Cool
Magic Matt

Location: New York, NY

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:58 pm   Reply with quote         


Micose wrote:
Magic Matt wrote:
Micose wrote:

the shark add is just a bit diffferent in the style of tribal....while the lobster inthe center is really fitting the original tattoo. But its not good to use "rounder tribals to draw the shark so.... and u notice it tends to extend on the sides, to more sensitive parts of skin....but hey...tattoos are...suffering! Wink



but mate i was thinking...;u dont want to extend on the back shoulder ?


Yeah Micose this is awesome. Not too keen on the sharks but it defiantly needs something to fill that space. The lobster is dope. Nice integration with the original! I'm ok with the design if it hits the back shoulder....and maybe a few more filler shapes for the spots with no animal parts to make the whole design have a shape. A far as pain goes... not an issue!.. Cool

kewwwwl!! thx! and was about to tell u that too out the sharks , not fitting...and ill work the empty spaces tomorrow no prob Wink Cool


nice looking forward that




Micose

Location: Quebec (CAN) & France

Post Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:43 am   Reply with quote         


ujytrujtrutr lets tattoo the Life!!!!
Micose

Location: Quebec (CAN) & France

Post Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:44 am   Reply with quote         


honestly i can redo the shark too... i see what i can do for it....
Magic Matt

Location: New York, NY

Post Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:38 am   Reply with quote         


Micose wrote:
honestly i can redo the shark too... i see what i can do for it....



I like the idea of a shark in the piece




Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Bored????!!?? - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com