Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - I like PSC - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

anfa

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:14 pm   Reply with quote         

All noobs must fight the PSC tiger. It's like an initiation thing. It's a pretty new thing so we didn't actually have to do it. Strangely enough though, all the noobs that have tried to fight it have been eaten.
Have fun!Wink

Wiz

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:32 pm   Reply with quote         

"Welcome Helix, where you from Buddy, just curious Smile
As I Noticed by your post, that English isn't your first language.

Anyhow welcome again to the club!"

Very Happy Wiz

dewdew

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:43 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
Scion said: I don't think there's a better way to learn image manipulation than hanging here, unless yer one of those folks that's naturally super talented at this kinda stuff from the start.

True...very true....this is a great place to learn....unless like me... you are Naturally Super Talented.. batman ...but even then....it's still a pretty nice place. Now don't go straight into looking at my Portfolio.....take your time.....get your feet wet a little first....Some of my work is so good i don't want you to become discouraged....you too will be this good one day if you.... say your prayers...eat your vitamins....and ......AAAAHHH hell who we kidding here.....You may never be this good....but you can have some fun. Wink

Tarmac

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:52 pm   Reply with quote         

Helix, I'm glad you stopped in to say hello. Welcome to the fold. You have a great future here, especially if you take your journey seriously (well almost seriously), and chop everyday. Imagination comes in spurts. Sometimes it flows, sometimes it dries up. Just go with it and do your best, and as others have said; HAVE FUN ! Wink

Tarmac compress

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Thanks folk! PSC tigers are good Razz

Wiz, you are right! I am Malaysian Very Happy ,that's why I didn't realise about Mt. Helix Park Foundation. I think my primary school English teacher must be angry with me if she read my post Laughing

Wiz

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:32 pm   Reply with quote         

helix wrote:

Wiz, you are right! I am Malaysian Very Happy ,that's why I didn't realise about Mt. Helix Park Foundation. I think my primary school English teacher must be angry with me if she read my post Laughing

"You're doing fine with your English Helix, much better than my 'Malay', so good luck with leaning both the language of PS and English Grammar. Both are difficult to master at first, but as with all things in life, it's 'Practice Makes Perfect' don't you know!" Wink

Smile Wiz

Heinlein

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome Helix Smile

Don't worry about the tigers. Just have fun Very Happy

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey Wiz, You know how to speak Malay Shocked ?
Ok, Let's practice...practice...practice daily to make bundles of gorgeous art works & good English Cool !

Heinlein, I wish I will become a tiger soon Surprised

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Wiz wrote:
helix wrote:

"You're doing fine with your English Helix, much better than my 'Malay', so good luck with leaning both the language of PS and English Grammar. Both are difficult to master at first, but as with all things in life, it's 'Practice Makes Perfect' don't you know!" Wink

Smile Wiz
wiz is right i live in the U.S. and i still can't speak english all that good... and i've been here 30 years Laughing Laughing Laughing

...as i'm dragged back to my little dark padded room and told to chop Confused

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:22 pm   Reply with quote         

I think I read that Portland got an almost 6.0 earthquake.. Nogood are you close to that did you feel the earth move?

Oh and helix welcome the prozac is on the shelf in the reg chat, there's a soapbox they pull out hidden someplace and there's a corner we all get to stand in when we've been bad but you'll find them in time.

Martrex

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:41 pm   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
I think I read that Portland got an almost 6.0 earthquake.. Nogood are you close to that did you feel the earth move?

Oh and helix welcome the prozac is on the shelf in the reg chat, there's a soapbox they pull out hidden someplace and there's a corner we all get to stand in when we've been bad but you'll find them in time.

Don't forget to explain the barrel to him! Laughing Laughing Shocked

Wiz

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:04 pm   Reply with quote         

helix wrote:
Hey Wiz, You know how to speak Malay Shocked ?
Ok, Let's practice...practice...practice daily to make bundles of gorgeous art works & good English Cool !

Heinlein, I wish I will become a tiger soon Surprised

"Ha! Just Un petite... Helix, pandainya dia! Laughing Wink Wiz

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:13 pm   Reply with quote         

welcome to the club helix, Very Happy

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Wiz, GREAT! omg Surprised , you really understand Malay!

I just submitted another entry for Packed Cemetery. Any comment are welcome Very Happy

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:24 pm   Reply with quote         

Oh boy, Shocked the unwritten law around her is to not ask about your work in the forums until the contest has ended, we have some people around here that get all bent out of shape, because they say it gives you an unfair advantage, we'll let you off the hook this time... Wink

see how they bend?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - I like PSC - Reply to topic