Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Firefox, not not you Eve. - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

jefflang007

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:40 am   Reply with quote         

I have just discovered the browser Firefox. (old news for some folk prolly) Wow it is great. I have installed piclens as an add on and it makes surfing for images a cool experience, sadly piclens does not yet support PSC images.

Anywho as far as browsers go i have pissed off my IE and have installed Firefox. give it a go.

J

http://www.langmark.com
Oscar

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:43 am   Reply with quote         

Congrats... now you can surf the interwebs

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:08 am   Reply with quote         

You may try cooliris. Opera is not bad too Wink

Helix

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:19 am   Reply with quote         

i got fire-fox... but what of these ad on's? I use it to check webpages mainly because it's a happy little browser but add ON's I don't feel good tonight so don't make me google them up what are they?
edit... bad bad day... trying to help my poor poor crazy mother and it wound up with a 410 pound cop and oh it was just bad day.. now soaking up the bad day with B& B cognac... thank god for it.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:19 am   Reply with quote         

jefflang007 wrote:
I have just discovered the browser Firefox. (old news for some folk prolly) Wow it is great. I have installed piclens as an add on and it makes surfing for images a cool experience, sadly piclens does not yet support PSC images.

Anywho as far as browsers go i have pissed off my IE and have installed Firefox. give it a go.

J
dude you gotta get the "add block plus" ,add on it works wonders on blocking pop ups.. ohh and get ride of ie.... that browser is shit.
-m-

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
acemanoj

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:51 am   Reply with quote         

jefflang007 wrote:

J

Firefox rules.....ok mozilla paid me to say this.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bring piclens to PSC.....they paid me too... Laughing

I am in..... Wink

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:59 am   Reply with quote         

so what's the most essential addon I can get from Firefox? The one you can't live without?

bigbuck

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:28 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
so what's the most essential addon I can get from Firefox? The one you can't live without?

I used the following addons when I used FF. Been on Opera for a few years now though.

Adblock
IE View
Mouse Gestures
Nuke Image
Spoofstick
User Agent Switcher

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:09 am   Reply with quote         

ad block I get.... nuke hmmm sounds interesting along with the others i think I need to explore these . thanks Buck

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:21 am   Reply with quote         

Opera is quite good aswell, but Firefox is the daddy Very Happy welcome to the new age Jeff, and also good to see you in general Mr. Green

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:07 am   Reply with quote         

Get download helper, it's a good tool.

splodge

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:20 am   Reply with quote         

best download ever for FF or IE, i think it comes in three parts,
1: Cooliris Previews, adds a magnafying glass to any link or thumbnail, just roll over the magnafying glass to open the link Mad big deal
2: PicLens, adds an arrow to any thumbnail in google ect, type 'dog' in google rollover any thumbnail of a dog and it will drag every picture of a dog from the net and shove them in an amazing interactive 3D photoalbum, never need to open another website again in your search for that perfect image for your chop Very Happy BRILL
3: publisher, for web builders, so web builder can build there own amazing interactive 3D photoalbum, #3 only works if viewer has #2 installed if not they will see a flat 2D photoalbum with a link and instructions on how to view 3D version Very Happy also BRILL
http://www.cooliris.com/

spell checker for IE
http://www.iespell.com/

video downloader for FF
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006

Hallcross Toots
Oscar

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:40 am   Reply with quote         

Very Happy

janetdog

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:39 am   Reply with quote         

jefflang007 wrote:

J

Its kinda like losing a friend. I used IE for several years and missed it when I finally rid myself of M$. Something about firefox just never seemed right. Then I found epiphany! Epiphany is a stripped down mozilla browser that crashes less than firefox. I've used it for quite a few years now and wouldn't consider going back.

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:48 am   Reply with quote         

Cool, options i like options, I will ease into this i feel. I tried it years ago and it was clunky and ugly, the new version it V cool. I love sensible chat.

http://www.langmark.com

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Firefox, not not you Eve. - Reply to topic