Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Set the Record Straight - Reply to topic

blue_lurker

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Ok I want to make one thing clear, I never said I was leaving. If you guys just read stuff people wrote instead of believing what you are told half the shit that happens here would stop.

Quote:
I quote from me supposed rant
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=9353
Maybe I’m being over sensitive, but I just don’t understand where its going, so I’m taking off my fellow choppers and chopperettes. I don’t enter contests any more and I don’t vote as much as I use to. Other than the great friends I have made here and the chat room, there is nothing to keep me here every day. I need to step back and find some thing other than PSC for an outlet. I will be back but just not as active any more.(This is not a chopper Im going thread Scion ok Laughing )

To those that say I crave attention, the only reason I posted that thread was I received quit a few pm/emails asking why I was not doing "chop da chopper", "Chopper Profiles", "stopped voting", and not pushing the "Guru thing" or doing some thing else. So It was easier to post a thread, that said "SOAPBOX", not "I'm leaving" or "I'm out of here", so before you make a judgement please take the time to consider what people type don't just and I quote.
Quote:
"Im not reading all that, its to long but I think you should..."

You may just learn something.

Ok Im back to real life now, will pop in every now and then so if ya see me say hi. Smile

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:51 pm   Reply with quote         

well then... why do they wear american football shoulder pads in the post apocolyptic world of austrailia in mad max movies?

L@rue: I'm eating a bag of bbq chips and drink a cocacola
blue_lurker

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:55 pm   Reply with quote         

mightybeet wrote:
well then... why do they wear american football shoulder pads in the post apocolyptic world of austrailia in mad max movies?

cause they look damn sexy and you know it Wink

annajon

Post Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:35 am   Reply with quote         

See, there always was this saying about the soup and that it is never eaten as hot as it is coocked......and served up....

Granulated

Post Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:10 am   Reply with quote         

thumleft thumleft

dumbat

Post Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:22 am   Reply with quote         

me i've always dressed on the left, always will

Micose

Post Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:13 am   Reply with quote         

so we are exactly in the same situation Blurker....well i voted today cuz there were really some important pieces (like the Rey's one but i notice a certain quality back in contests, and some "newbs" increased their skills in a quite spectacular way.

I take ur thread a minute to speak about why i dont post a lot recently....well i do just some quick and easy stuffs ,appearing one or two days a week in forum etc.... I recently reached the point i wanted to reach. All i learnt here (thx PSC) will now be used for artistic purpose...and no more effort to do what i did 20% of my monthly amount of chops...i mean some chops and not some abstractions" as u call them overthere (well..;even if most of the time they were chops disuised in brushstrokes!). I did enough "classic" chopping to use it (or not) in artistic visuals. My goal was to be able to imitate the exact same style of my oil on canvases and in a second time, to be able to create CD visuals because i want to do these, even professionally. So i dont feel the need to train anymore since i dont want to produce advert style chops. Thatsw hy i dont spend my time overhere anymore in this communauty I LIKE though...+ I am moving in a few weeks/months and i have to do massive cleaning,packing in the house.

So I thank this site that a contrario of the ones who think its going down in matter of quality of works, that i find that some people do some really impressive works and im sure u noticed that for few weeks months too.
(btw sorry if my engl is a lil bit less clear than usual...im still a frenchie and most of all i didnt sleep for hours now)

Again, great chops lately, drama threads that i dont understand where they come from (well maybe i missed one or 2 episodes or sthg).... but im not really herre myself cuz i got plenty of things to do....school time is over... did i get my degree ?

Cheers.

Cool Laughing

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Set the Record Straight - Reply to topic