Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Love ya guys from NGSP ;) - Reply to topic

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sat May 03, 2008 2:20 am   Reply with quote         

Hey its matt... i wanted to say i love ya all Wink also thanks for my recent win Argh normally when i do shameless self promotion i only get like 15-20 votes Laughing Laughing Laughing this is why i'll allways call this site a place away from home... hell i'll have been here for exactly 1 year come the 22nd or 23rd ( to lazy to check ) Shocked

some of ya like me... some of ya hate me... the fact that matters is since my time here i've meet some really cool people also some that i just flat out want to kick the living HELL out of Twisted Evil ( after all this is the internet )

i'm a true person and i'll admit my mouth gets me into trouble ( and no i wasn't the dude that left neg bombs on an entry in a present thread) but i am a N.G.S.P. i mean what do you expect!!! Laughing

lately i've been enjoying the nice weather. i really don't get a chance to do that... so as a result i haven't been chopping as much. also i just need to get back out into society and off the comp. i need to have fun ( mainly find me some kick ass chick that would love to go sk8n w/ me and throw back many brewskies also poss chop too ) Hmmm

i'll still check in (almost) every night Laughing after all i'm so damn addicted to psc... and i'll try to vote in every comp ( please forgive me if i miss a few comps/votes )Embarassed

hell i don't know why exactly i'm saying this but most likely its psycho babble Laughing i pretty much think my point was that yall is very cool and alwways put a smile on my face... but the most important is you guys keep me out of trouble ( jail wise ) Laughing

.... for those that are lazy to read everything or those that don't understand my english typing ( i know it sucks and i can't spell ) THE SHORT VERSION IS.... i'm gonna take a small break from chopping and go have some fun Wink
-m-

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
Tesore

Post Sat May 03, 2008 5:23 am   Reply with quote         

This is no goodbye!

Love you to Mat Very Happy

And the same for me… can’t go on with every day’s chop. No, no, not the jail thing! Rolling Eyes
Summer, big garden/house, kids, friends… oh, and work every day, et cetera. 4 hours of sleep is not good enough for me… I do the voting with my eyes already closed! Confused
I’ll see what I can chop in the weekends… and vote every day when possible.
I’m in for the H2H and the TCM of course!!! Smile
I don’t have to say I love it here… I’ll show you, so everyone knows I do!!!

Well… see you around Mat, and thank you (and many others!!!) for your sweet and always positive comments! That’s what my motor keeps running! Wink
Don’t be a stranger! I won’t.

T

annajon

Post Sat May 03, 2008 5:26 am   Reply with quote         

Cool

What, still here? What do you need, a hall pass?

Rolling Eyes

Now go and have fun, but don't expect us to feel sorry for you when you go and break your bones again.

Post Thu May 08, 2008 11:16 am   Reply with quote         

Have fun Mat! Wink

Tesore

Post Thu May 08, 2008 12:29 pm   Reply with quote         

adequ wrote:
Have fun Mat! Wink

Adequ: this was fun! And now: chop chop chop!!!

Laughing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Thu May 08, 2008 2:18 pm   Reply with quote         

ahh thanks guys your to kind Wink don't tell anyone but i did have to sneak in a chop Laughing

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Thu May 08, 2008 3:20 pm   Reply with quote         

you will be back, sooner than you think, who are you kidding... not me.

I give ya 6 days before the craving starts

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Love ya guys from NGSP ;) - Reply to topic