Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - Hey guys!!! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

dewdew

Post Sat May 24, 2008 3:09 pm   Reply with quote         

So many questions.....my head is spinning....don't worry...it does that.
HELL NO DON'T BUY THE TOP SECRETS....i mean... if they were top secrets...why would they sell them.

REY AND CLAF.....REY AND CLAF......pffffftttt...AAAAAHHHH.... (pig 's cat) .i bet they are behind that TOP SECRET BULLSHIT DVD. I mean REY took a picture of his kid...then used it in the H2H.....FOR A WIN.. Surprised ...DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS TO RIDE A GIANT RED WASP, WITHOUT A HELMET.....would not even let her wear her CROWN....that boy is the Twisted Evil. Rolling Eyes

A GRAPHIC TABLET....lets just say that if my house gets robbed...and they take the TV, DVD, the guns, the money, the dogs bowl, the PS3....ahhh hell they could clean me out...and i would just file a POE-POE report.......IF THEY TAKE PS AND MY GRAPHIC PAD.....I'LL HUNT THEM BASTARDS DOWN AND STRING'UM UP BY THE NUTS, and let the CROWS PECK'EM. Twisted Evil

WELL since you had the questions answered, YOU CAN"T LEAVE...so....might as well start posting chops. Rule 1: roll up your pants leg. Rule 2: scratch ...now what was rule two Question ooohhh no-one reads long post reponces. Mr. Green

splodge

Post Sat May 24, 2008 3:34 pm   Reply with quote         

sorry dewdew that post was to long, i never got to the end,
graphix tablets are great for graphix, but when you start googling for that perfect background image you will be wanting to plug the old mouse back in, graphix tablets are either of as thay use your mouse port, some folk can get used to it, i didn't, ripped it out after a few min's, while i was using PSCS1 program never worked again, wht was i saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oh ya, where's my fridge?

Hallcross Toots
Tumeke

Post Sat May 24, 2008 6:46 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
hi Kiwi, welcome to the site, if you have any questions ask anyone but me Smile
if you have any problems ask me,
BTW what island you from? Pig island or the other one? Laughing

Lol, wellington = capital = north island, Whats the pig island?? Surprised

st1n3r

Post Sat May 24, 2008 6:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Stevster wrote:
Tumeke wrote:
Hey guys, firstly i would just like to say you guys are talented, one day i hope to be as good Very Happy
I would just like to know what really helped you out when you were getting started, i just come off playing Counter Strike Source now im addicted to PS.
I can not believe the amount of talent on this site. For example rey ray and claf, super work. Well anyways keep up the gw everyone.
I guess ill hear from you guys soon....

Welcome! Just keep smokin' chops and ask questions when you need help. Cool

YUP

SWINGING BLADES LIKE A HELICOPTER

splodge

Post Sat May 24, 2008 7:40 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:

i lived, drank, and worked with dozens of Kiwis there was always a joke about pig island and the other island, i was hoping you could tell me Smile

Hallcross Toots
NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sat May 24, 2008 11:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
Welcome and remember the little people not just the royalty here. Even though ReyRey and Claf are sort of the King and Queen. But who is whom? Laughing LaughingSarcasm

Perhaps the princes under Marco? Sarcasm Laughing Laughing
damn marty i know i'm only 5'4" but what do you have against little people???? shit you might as well call me a midget Laughing Laughing Laughing welcome to the site new guy... your gonna have lots of fun here and learn many cool things and last but not least meet midgets like me Hmmm Argh

Procyon
Site Admin

Post Sun May 25, 2008 6:31 am   Reply with quote         

hey welcome to the site!

Proc

Post Sun May 25, 2008 6:39 am   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
splodge wrote:

i lived, drank, and worked with dozens of Kiwis there was always a joke about pig island and the other island, i was hoping you could tell me Smile

Splodge he's a bloody kiwi its not pig island its sheep island...and they dont share em but they do shear em. Laughing

(Man I hope he has a sense of humour, thank god I never asked him to say ...fush and chups huh...)

Tumeke

Post Sun May 25, 2008 5:21 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:

Splodge he's a bloody kiwi its not pig island its sheep island...and they dont share em but they do shear em. Laughing

(Man I hope he has a sense of humour, thank god I never asked him to say ...fush and chups huh...)

An Australian ae Laughing
We arent the ones that say "fush and chups" its the aussies.
I still don't know what a pig island is i think its the city Nelson......
Put another shimp on the barby Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - Hey guys!!! - Reply to topic