Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Your H2H entry comments. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

annajon

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:15 am   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
http://www.hallcross.co.uk/images/H2H_2008/index.htm#round4

thumleft

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:19 pm   Reply with quote         

My Favs:
MattBlack: smacked this source out of the park!
Marco: Burton chop was very impressive
Stevster: This guy is good. Laughing

Janfet

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
personal message :

Janfet u rock (no offense MArco...it was tight!)
Smile

Embarassed thanks Naïko! Embarassed
so do you! Smile

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Janfet wrote:
Micose wrote:
personal message :

Janfet u rock (no offense MArco...it was tight!)
Smile

Embarassed thanks Naïko! Embarassed
so do you! Smile
yes you rock, good luck round 5

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:54 pm   Reply with quote         

First, the upsets...

Congrats Janfet on taking out Marco!

Contrats Clonestamptrooper on taking out ReyRey!

Now, the best of the round for me was BillTVShow's Horton. Every once in a while an image portrays exactly what that image was supposed to be. For me, that was Stevester's image in last round and BillTVShow's in this round.

Congrats to all the other winners, I thought all the images this round were GREAT!
(except Desh -- those eyes just gave me the creeps!!) Laughing

Goat1981

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:19 pm   Reply with quote         

BillTV, Stevster, Marco, and Deshone's were my favorites of this round. I'm quite surprised to see Marco go out as well, I thought his chop was a unique idea and very well-done. Congrats to all on some very nice images! Very Happy

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:42 pm   Reply with quote         

My favourites for this round were clonestamp trooper (didn't go crazy with the source but was a fun entry), Stevster (all round cool idea and well executed) and although I didn't vote for it, the random zombiness of DBBowling's entry Laughing

Gratz to Deshone, great job - glad to go out to a good chop, fair and square Cool

This H2H tournament stuff is tops - why is there only one event a year?

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:43 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
I want to say great job to Mason on round 4 and the win....Your chop was better by far....GOOD LUCK in the next few rounds. .....it's been fun to be a part of the H2H this year, and looking foward to next Year.

Thanks Smile I liked your charm/amulet as well. Congrats on making it this far in the H2H, it's further than I got the first time I participated. Laughing

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Great job everybody! Very Happy now can we get back to some real prizes? Laughing

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:52 pm   Reply with quote         

mikey wrote:
Great job everybody! Very Happy now can we get back to some real prizes? Laughing
agree Laughing

arcaico

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:21 pm   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
dewdew wrote:
I want to say great job to Mason on round 4 and the win....Your chop was better by far....GOOD LUCK in the next few rounds. .....it's been fun to be a part of the H2H this year, and looking foward to next Year.

Thanks Smile I liked your charm/amulet as well. Congrats on making it this far in the H2H, it's farther than I got the first time I participated. Laughing

I may be wrong, but I believe you should have used further instead of farther... I saw that in Finding Forrester once (I guess that was the movie)... if I´m not mistaken, farther is used for physical distance... for instance, Brazil is farther from Canada than the USA. But hey... i may be wrong... after all, I´m just a foreigner, right?

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Goat1981

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:23 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
mason4300 wrote:
dewdew wrote:

Thanks Smile I liked your charm/amulet as well. Congrats on making it this far in the H2H, it's farther than I got the first time I participated. Laughing

I may be wrong, but I believe you should have used further instead of farther... I saw that in Finding Forrester once (I guess that was the movie)... if I´m not mistaken, farther is used for physical distance... for instance, Brazil is farther from Canada than the USA. But hey... i may be wrong... after all, I´m just a foreigner, right?

Confused Confused

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:43 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
mason4300 wrote:
dewdew wrote:

Nope, you are correct. I was busy writing several PMs to people so I made a mistake.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Your H2H entry comments. - Reply to topic