Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - What is your favorite Sammich? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Scrumpy

Post Wed May 28, 2008 6:51 pm   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
Scrumpy wrote:
arcaico wrote:
marcoballistic wrote:
what is ya favourite sammich though Fab? Razz

Burger King's Stacker... HEY WAIT!!!! DAMN YOU!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I take you triple header of laughs and out do you sir

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

now.... what says you

Post Wed May 28, 2008 6:52 pm   Reply with quote         

This site needs an enema.
There are, as far as I am concerned, almost no top choppers that participate on this site.
Those considered 'top choppers' that still remain on this site have nearly all sold out one way or another. Some
do whatever it takes to manipulate votes out of everyone else for reasons other than the image they posted. Others still that are incredibly skilled and creative will only enter in anon contests where they have a chance of being judged fairly. Others have fans they take advantage of. Others still have no clue what the hell is going on around here and only enter occasionally, and on those occasions find themselves extremely frustrated at the response they get. The last year of watching daily contests was not easy. I've voted for entries on the second page of 'most votes' in at least a quarter(being VERY generous here) of the contests that to me were clearly better composed, thought out, and creative then the winner of that contest.
Marco's minions, Marco's minions, and Marco's minions...and Marco's minions, posting psd's in post to manipulate votes,
bonus links to variations on a chop for extra votes, 'friends of mods' ok to post above pg-13 when noone else can, threads like that during the reunion contest promoting a chop, sandbagging and putting down peoples chops in comments,using msn to promote friends chops to win, or distressing against a non-friends chop, aliases aliases aliases aliases....all need to stop.
You all got lucky when this site was snatched up by a guy who really doesn't care the least bit about psc for what it is...
..or was rather...or actually what it was becoming (yeah that dog died). Don't expect that to happen twice.

st1n3r

Post Wed May 28, 2008 11:40 pm   Reply with quote         

xanax smothered in lortab

SWINGING BLADES LIKE A HELICOPTER

mellowdesign

Post Thu May 29, 2008 5:44 am   Reply with quote         

Tuna and mayo with tomato Smile

ReyRey

Post Thu May 29, 2008 7:59 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
There are, as far as I am concerned, almost no top choppers that participate on this site.
Those considered 'top choppers' that still remain on this site have nearly all sold out one way or another. Some
do whatever it takes to manipulate votes out of everyone else for reasons other than the image they posted. Others still that are incredibly skilled and creative will only enter in anon contests where they have a chance of being judged fairly. Others have fans they take advantage of. Others still have no clue what the hell is going on around here and only enter occasionally, and on those occasions find themselves extremely frustrated at the response they get. The last year of watching daily contests was not easy. I've voted for entries on the second page of 'most votes' in at least a quarter(being VERY generous here) of the contests that to me were clearly better composed, thought out, and creative then the winner of that contest.
Marco's minions, Marco's minions, and Marco's minions...and Marco's minions, posting psd's in post to manipulate votes,
bar bonus links to variations on a chop for extra votes, 'friends of mods' ok to post above pg-13 when noone else can, threads like that during the reunion contest promoting a chop, sandbagging and putting down peoples chops in comments,using msn to promote friends chops to win, or distressing against a non-friends chop, aliases aliases aliases aliases....all need to stop.
You all got lucky when this site was snatched up by a guy who really doesn't care the least bit about psc for what it is...
..or was rather...or actually what it was becoming (yeah that dog died). Don't expect that to happen twice.

soooooo would that be a Cheeseburger and a beer at the beach bar with a friend from the east coast? Cool
Although the enema would kill my appetite. Shocked

ReyRey

Post Thu May 29, 2008 8:06 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
bonus links to variations on a chop for extra votes, 'friends of mods' ok to post above pg-13 when noone else can, threads like that during the reunion contest promoting a chop, sandbagging and putting down peoples chops in comments,using msn to promote friends chops to win, or distressing against a non-friends chop, aliases aliases aliases aliases....all need to stop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WVoC_CJbow&feature=related

dewdew

Post Thu May 29, 2008 9:44 am   Reply with quote         

With a name like DEWDEW...i am totally against the whole enema idea. Smile Rey said an enema would kill his appetite.....i don't know about that...BUT....it would sure clear room for seconds. Laughing

Splodge....BLOOD sausage. Shocked ....basically alot of blood cooked with a little sausage filler until the blood becomes thick and clotted...... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Damn dude, that's like a fear-factor breakfast. Says it has roots from the OLD WORLD.....ughhhh... no shit, prolly from Vlad the impailer. So should i have the dignataries arrive around 7'ish. Twisted Evil....You think there is room outside the Hallcross for a few Stakes.(the wooden variety).

xanax smothered in lortab. Very Happy ...we call it Adderall. Cool

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Bring out yer dead. Mark your calendars of doom in ominous blood-red scrawl, for today is the day that American software beast Microsoft Corp. chopped the retail head off its stalwart XP operating system and held aloft (the still unpopular) Windows Vista as its now unavoidable successor.
If the post made in the wrong section, please move

Netwel

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:57 pm   Reply with quote         

troupeprole:
stay with current topics if you dont wont to be flaged as a potentual spammer, opps Embarassed to late

Hallcross Toots
st1n3r

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:19 pm   Reply with quote         

BLT

SWINGING BLADES LIKE A HELICOPTER

jefflang007

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:31 pm   Reply with quote         

turkey, cran and avocado..

http://www.langmark.com
NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:35 pm   Reply with quote         

im a sucker for tuna melts on buttered/grilled sourdough and melted pepper jack cheese

shanomoo

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:00 am   Reply with quote         

Tomato and mayo and salt and pepper. nothin beats a 'mater sammich!

Wiz

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:45 am   Reply with quote         

"A Classic NY Reubens On Rye!"

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - What is your favorite Sammich? - Reply to topic