Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - June 08 - more questions - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:22 pm   Reply with quote         

of soundtribe sector 9 mindub and body movin' body movin'...
1. do you find yourself worrying more about chops or money these days? Zombies

2. where do you live - your own house, apartment, condo, your parent's basement.... CondooOOOOH MY GOD did you just see that???

....how long have you lived there? No seriously, it was right behind you! I'm freakin' out here man.

3. how do you pay your bills? job, trust fund or social security?
....if you have a job, what do you do? Tacos
....if you're retired, what did you used to do, and what do you do with your time now?
....if you live on a trust fund, will you adopt me?

4. where were you born? a hospital, a car, or perhaps a barn? Tilt-a-whirl - 1977 State Fair

lean...
5. how do you get around town? your car, city transportation, walk? I really like tacos. Man, I should get some.

6. how much is gas where you live? if you drive have you cut back due to the price? A million space bucks.

7. how have you cut back or thinking of making changes due to the prices? Quit paying for Blue's subscription to "Midget Monthly" magazine.

8. have your summer vacation plans changed due to fuel costs? I wish there was a taco delivery guy around here.

green...
9. plastic or paper? I grow my own

10. bottled water or tap? Blood of the innocent

11. do you recycle? how so? Yes, tons of beer cans and bottles.

luxuries....
12. free tv, dish, cable or other? I have a magic ring that is a ring and a beer opener.

13. eating out more, or less? TACOS!!!

in the news....
14. if you could pick anyone you wanted to be the next president, who would it be? L@rue!

15. anything you'd like to add or ask? Flavor Country™

cherylm329

Post Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:01 am   Reply with quote         

2. where do you live - apartment
....how long have you lived there? 3 years

3. how do you pay your bills? Work for an attorney

4. where were you born? Buffalo, NY in a hospital Wink

5. how do you get around town? My van that sucks gas, seemed like a good purchase at the time, until now, haha

6. how much is gas where you live? $4.33

if you drive have you cut back due to the price? Somewhat

7. how have you cut back or thinking of making changes due to the prices?

Gas prices aren't the only reason I am cutting back, food prices are high too. Eating out less, driving less, thinking twice about buying certain things (do I really need it kind of thoughts) are my cuts

8. have your summer vacation plans changed due to fuel costs? Not really, still going to family reunion in PA and camping

9. plastic or paper? Plastic, which I reuse for all types of things

10. bottled water or tap? Tap

11. do you recycle? how so? Yes, take empties back to store, recycle shopping bags, and a lot of jars and cans I use for girl scout crafts

12. free tv, dish, cable or other? Cable

13. eating out more, or less? Less

14. if you could pick anyone you wanted to be the next president, who would it be? Obama

15. anything you'd like to add or ask? I am tired, my back hurts, I have to pack for a four day trip tomorrow and drive to PA on Thursday morning, my last day of work at my old job is tomorrow, I am scared about starting a new job after being at the same one for seven years, and I am falling asleep typing this (we need a sleepy smiley, haha)

WhimSea

Post Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:28 am   Reply with quote         

bsoholic wrote:

4. where were you born? a hospital, a car, or perhaps a barn? Tilt-a-whirl - 1977 State Fair

that explains soooooooo much! Wink

WhimSea

Post Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:36 am   Reply with quote         

shanomoo wrote:
11. do you recycle? how so? i recycle plastic grocery bags as trashbags for the bathroom, does that count?

that's re-using... and darn if most of the bags we're reusing for trashbags aren't biodegradeable, so like dig a hole in the ground, stuff some of those bags in, bury them and years later, your trash will still be in there... right next to mine and gobs of other folks' reused plastic bags! If only they could melt them down and reuse the plastic!

And I remember when we used to burn our own trash! More smoke in the air, but way less getting buried and anything left over crumbled fairly quickly

birdtoes

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:30 am   Reply with quote         

So now I ask some more questions of you... more of leaner, tougher times for us.

of sound mind and body...
1. do you find yourself worrying more about chops or money these days?
Money! (I'm going through some particularly rough times at the moment)

2. where do you live - your own house, apartment, condo, your parent's basement....
....how long have you lived there?
A little one-room house. Lived here eight years.

3. how do you pay your bills? job, trust fund or social security?
Job.
....if you have a job, what do you do?
I'm a transcriber. (nope, not medical - that's what everyone asks - I transcribe shows for NPR, ABC, CBS, plus conferences, various interviews, focus groups).
....if you're retired, what did you used to do, and what do you do with your time now?
Ohh, I WISH I was retired! If I was retired, I would do tons o' choppin'. And tons of sleepin'.
....if you live on a trust fund, will you adopt me?
Okay, if I lived on a trust fund, I'd adopt you, but I don't, so I won't.

4. where were you born? a hospital, a car, or perhaps a barn?
Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital in Los Angeles, California.

lean...
5. how do you get around town? your car, city transportation, walk?
I don't get around all that much because I don't have a car and city transportation isn't that great, but when I need to go somewhere - or just want to go somewhere - I go with my boyfriend, who has a car.

6. how much is gas where you live? if you drive have you cut back due to the price?
$3.98 a gallon! And as I said above, I don't have a car, but my boyfriend, who does, is worried about gas ALL THE TIME! He has cut back considerably on driving due to the price.
7. how have you cut back or thinking of making changes due to the prices?

8. have your summer vacation plans changed due to fuel costs?

green...
9. plastic or paper?
Hmm. Depends.

10. bottled water or tap?
I prefer bottled but drink tap because it's free.

11. do you recycle? how so?

luxuries....
12. free tv, dish, cable or other?
I have cable TV with all the movie channels. Definitely a luxury.
13. eating out more, or less?
I love to eat out but haven't done it a lot this year.

in the news....
14. if you could pick anyone you wanted to be the next president, who would it be?
ANYONE I wanted? Hmm. Okay. David Duchovny. He's really smart and really cute.

15. anything you'd like to add or ask?[/quote]
Could someone on a trust fund adopt *ME*?????????

WhimSea

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:58 am   Reply with quote         

David Duchovny.... yes! don't know his stance on many things, but he is cute... and funny! GW is funny - but not in a good way! ha!

birdtoes

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:02 am   Reply with quote         

WhimSea wrote:
David Duchovny.... yes! don't know his stance on many things, but he is cute... and funny! GW is funny - but not in a good way! ha!

Heck, I don't know his stance on ANYTHING, but he's so cute I'd watch all his press conferences and speeches and stuff, and he's so smart that I'd enjoy listening to whatever he has to say Smile
I'm about as politically-minded as your basic wet noodle.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - June 08 - more questions - Reply to topic