Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - the silver thorne a bloody rose - Reply to topic

mike.b.

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:25 pm   Reply with quote         

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XemweIAvi8Q
yep a tribute again:) this was a great song / mixed with a great artist
really great paintings

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:47 pm   Reply with quote         

From what I heard ( don't take my word for it ) Vincent Van Gogh was using photoshop pre-alpha

...great work though, just imagine what he could've done with cs3 Razz

mike.b.

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Logic wrote:
From what I heard ( don't take my word for it ) Vincent Van Gogh was using photoshop pre-alpha

i kno his work reminds me of naiko...cause he always did self portraits ...wich i think is cool....

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:53 am   Reply with quote         

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:57 am   Reply with quote         

mike.b.29 wrote:
Logic wrote:

i kno his work reminds me of naiko...cause he always did self portraits ...wich i think is cool....
vincent was also very good in making drawings and did a lot of other portraits from others, dont forget his landscapes and flowers

dewdew

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:10 am   Reply with quote         

Van'Gogh..... Doh! .....with John Denver...... Argh wtf are ya'll smoking. Smile Puff,Puff, Pass. Someone go wakey DP....he has a Naiko video that will blow you away. Sorta like the Candron submitted one, but better. I suck at trying to find these things after they are lost in the VAST forum dump.

mike.b.

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:13 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Van'Gogh..... Doh! .....with John Denver...... Argh wtf are ya'll smoking. Smile Puff,Puff, Pass. Someone go wakey DP....he has a Naiko video that will blow you away. Sorta like the Candron submitted one, but better. I suck at trying to find these things after they are lost in the VAST forum dump.

puffed puffed ...and passed it to you:)

is this the video you were talkin about??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OId9KDO5V2s

dewdew

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:02 pm   Reply with quote         

passed Shocked ....i may need to WRING this out .....talk about FISH'LIPPED Mr. Green

Yeah, Mb29 i believe that is it. There were two...or more like a first and a final draft. By far one of the best i have seen of it's kind. Now we need to get them to make a speedpainting one.
Idea ......i think Stevester has a speedpainting video he done of Davey Jones from P.O.C. It is also worth checking out.

Both are worth FIRING IT UP...and killing a few Braincells, while watching. After getting toasted...look up Squidbillys....it has nothing to do with Photoshop.....but damn its funny.

Damn CB-5150 has a few Vids out.. thumleft ...cool work also. You talented bastards Twisted Evil
BUCK....you know i have Narcolepsy.....8min video Rolling Eyes ...... Idea ...a reason to double dose my medication.. Smile ...GOOD JOB.

mike.b.

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:32 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
passed Shocked ....i may need to WRING this out .....talk about FISH'LIPPED Mr. Green

Yeah, Mb29 i believe that is it. There were two...or more like a first and a final draft. By far one of the best i have seen of it's kind. Now we need to get them to make a speedpainting one.
Idea ......i think Stevester has a speedpainting video he done of Davey Jones from P.O.C. It is also worth checking out.

Both are worth FIRING IT UP...and killing a few Braincells, while watching. After getting toasted...look up Squidbillys....it has nothing to do with Photoshop.....but damn its funny.

Damn CB-5150 has a few Vids out.. thumleft ...cool work also. You talented bastards Twisted Evil
BUCK....you know i have Narcolepsy.....8min video Rolling Eyes ...... Idea ...a reason to double dose my medication.. Smile ...GOOD JOB.

heres a video i did of some of my work here at PSC so far...just for fun...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gQP8HI4YRc

and a speed painting one would be super awesome
squidbillys now thats some fine dam entertainment ,....im the real patrick swayzee..lol...

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - the silver thorne a bloody rose - Reply to topic