Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - ANON THURSDAY - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

ANONIMOUS THURSDAY every Thursday

Yes

85%

85%

[ 36 ]

No

14%

14%

[ 6 ]

Total Votes: 42

annajon

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:37 pm   Reply with quote         

[quote="candron"]
annajon wrote:
Some guys in chat, and myself were wondering why todays THURSDAY in JULY was not anonimous.

And then I said: Why can't we have all Thursdays as ANONIMOUS.

So, this is to poll the community about the subject.[/ wat een kindertuin altijd maar zeuren over ano comp an votes bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ik ben hier weg zeker wetn wat een shit zeg burbbbbbbbbbb , ik heb betere dinegn te doen

Chill Candron, Why not be bitter in English, so everybody knows what response you gave..... like leaving......... again............ like you have done before, because you think the rest of us are childish and you don't want to play with us....... And this childish thing you are so tired about.... this is a POLL, to find out how many people actually like to keep the Thursday anonimous competitions. Not a forum to show how big or small choppers can be. That can be done somewhere else.

Bye! Go and do the better things you can do somewhere else, if you like. The way you play things you make the people who respond to you look bad.

And next time, cancellations in English please, don't leave it to others to translate them for you.

Talk about childish behaviour.... geeeezzzzzz*sigh* Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:38 pm   Reply with quote         

on 06/27/2008 @ 1:25 am, Procyon wrote: To spice it up a bit at PSC the next 4 thursdays will be anonymous contests.

today is the 5th thursday of july

L@rue: I'm eating a bag of bbq chips and drink a cocacola
annajon

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:10 pm   Reply with quote         

mightybeet wrote:
on 06/27/2008 @ 1:25 am, Procyon wrote: To spice it up a bit at PSC the next 4 thursdays will be anonymous contests.

today is the 5th thursday of july

Yes, we knew that already, but we like (or at least some of us) like the idea of Thursday Anonimous contests. And.... Now we like to know how many people like that idea exactly.

Tawiskaro

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:30 pm   Reply with quote         

-

dewdew

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey, could ya'll please keep it down in here.....YOU can hear all that YAPPING in the other threads......... Rolling Eyes ...GGEEEEEZZZZZUUUSSSSS.

Cand'ronnie can't quit......WE have to kill him now.....he's been here too long.....he knows too much. Sorry ronnie, nothing personal, it's just business.
scratch (i PONDER: Why do the Killers say stupid shit like that?....do you think the person about to die really get's any kind of COMFORT knowing this).
NOW STOP CRYING,,,and Don't worry too much, ANNA IS A BAD SHOT....it may be sometime before she actually hits something VITAL. Twisted Evil

Some of us come to this SITE for the SEX, and the rest of ya'll are FOOKING THAT UP....(no pun intended). Now turn on the mood music and the disco ball....and HELL NO WE AIN'T VOTING ON IT.. Confused ..just turn them on. Razz

kinetic_be

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Yep, I like the idea.
Actually expected today to be Anon aswell since it's still july.

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:58 pm   Reply with quote         

yes yes anon Thursdays more please

Tesore

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:34 pm   Reply with quote         

pakimo wrote:
blue_lurker wrote:
It will only ever be truly anoun if you get msn to shut down on a Thursday Wink
People who cheats don't deserve their votes. And it will always be in their mind that they didn't deserve it.

It is much better to get a vote and know it is honest and fair. Even if it is only one vote.

Wink

So true Very Happy

annajon

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:52 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Hey, could ya'll please keep it down in here.....YOU can hear all that YAPPING in the other threads......... Rolling Eyes ...GGEEEEEZZZZZUUUSSSSS.

Cand'ronnie can't quit......WE have to kill him now.....he's been here too long.....he knows too much. Sorry ronnie, nothing personal, it's just business.
scratch (i PONDER: Why do the Killers say stupid shit like that?....do you think the person about to die really get's any kind of COMFORT knowing this).
NOW STOP CRYING,,,and Don't worry too much, ANNA IS A BAD SHOT....it may be sometime before she actually hits something VITAL. Twisted Evil

Some of us come to this SITE for the SEX, and the rest of ya'll are FOOKING THAT UP....(no pun intended). Now turn on the mood music and the disco ball....and HELL NO WE AIN'T VOTING ON IT.. Confused ..just turn them on. Razz

@ dewdew, I am only repelling what candron shot at you. He did not get me with his remark, he was talking to all of you who respond on this forum.

And yes

@Tawiskaro, candron was calling this place a kindergarden where everybody only yaps about votes and anonimity and he is getting tired of that.

But he could have said that in English in stead of hiding behind a language barrier. So.... there you have it.

mike.b.

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:55 pm   Reply with quote         

the only reason i entered today is because i thought it was ANON. but at 8 oclock this morning i was like wat..haha
but its cool..
the thursday anon is awesome...
and p.s. i have yahoo msngr.. msn msngr/windows live. aim msngr. myspace msngr....but i use them soley for talking to girls;) hahaha seriously ask NOGOODSK8RPUNK ...ive never talked to him on msngr... Laughing
but i would like anon thursday ..its a great idea ..just fix the glitch and its gold..
the last anon ..everyone knew my entry im sure cause of the last one i did

shit ive tried to stay out of these forums ......i cant help it its crack to me Laughing

Procyon
Site Admin

Post Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:52 am   Reply with quote         

apparently it's already fixed by supa, so I'll upload the files later and test it.

Post Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:53 am   Reply with quote         

let's see if it is ok now. I uploaded the new files.

Post Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:56 am   Reply with quote         

yes now work. Thanks Proc Smile

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - ANON THURSDAY - Reply to topic