Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Pocketwatch Chop that didn't make it - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:11 am   Reply with quote         

Granulated wrote:
good stuff...enter the damned thing and delete the thread...this will still get top 3 !!!!

Agreed

TofuTheGreat

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:25 am   Reply with quote         

Kids these days. Always wanting to do the best job they can. To only enter completed work. Trying to have a work ethic. Sheesh.

Sarcasm

Is good chop.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:53 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
Granulated wrote:
good stuff...enter the damned thing and delete the thread...this will still get top 3 !!!!

Agreed
i said it 1st Laughing

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:59 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:
Granulated wrote:

Agreed
i said it 1st Laughing

Nah, I can't. This thread has already had too much attention to do that. I'm not a vote whore, I just wanted to share my idea. Razz

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:36 pm   Reply with quote         

tonto copy pale face watch
enter another pale face contest
win first place
tonto proud

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:56 pm   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:
Granulated wrote:

Agreed
i said it 1st Laughing

Nah, I can't. This thread has already had too much attention to do that. I'm not a vote whore, I just wanted to share my idea. Razz
who cares!!! its good finish it and enter it on the last day then and i don't think that the thread will make people think your a vote whore Laughing besides the thread can be deleted locked etc after all i've seen nothing but people in this thread saying to enter it Wink

Embarassed actually twk said it 1st my bad.... still thanks for sharing your idea and we all think you should enter it Wink

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:28 am   Reply with quote         

Well, I'm really glad you all liked it. If I thought it would have been this well-received, I might have submitted it after all. Anyone have a time machine? Razz

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:08 am   Reply with quote         

good gif

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:39 am   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
Here is a GIF entry that I was working on but never completed since real life is time consuming. I thought some of you might like to see what I had in mind...

What is is, basically, is a watch that uses (nonexistent, as far as I know) "micro"-laser diodes and fiber optics to tell the time. Using 60 green lasers to represent each second, 72 red lasers for minutes and hours, and 12 blue lasers for the 5 minute markers. The lasers are shot from opposite sides, or slightly angled from a more-or-less opposite side, into a diffusing optic fiber; there is a fiber dedicated to each individual laser. Each set of lasers are layered slightly to maximize beam efficiency by avoiding crossing the other sets of colored lasers. The optic fibers transfer the light to each corresponding "dot."

It's really complicated, and I've since then come up with a much better design that could actually be a possible to produce as a real-world product (although expensive as hell; read Steve Jobs as a potential customer...)

I might make a pure-PS version to better show the idea, but I dunno. Just thought some of you gif-lovers might like it.

really good GIF

this high tech and exremely intricate watch is very modern and yet retains the classic style of analog watches. The use of military grade lasers and hybrid battery technology, combined with the precision skills of master watch builders brings this one-of-a-kind watch to you for only $1,430,000. Limited to a production of 5 units.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Pocketwatch Chop that didn't make it - Reply to topic