Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Xmas Photos here - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

splodge

Post Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:18 pm   Reply with quote         

not many photos happening here, oooops Embarassed

Hallcross Toots
jkmansell

Post Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Okay, here's my girls opening their presents this morning!

Misty

Teri

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:23 am   Reply with quote         

fempie wrote:

well... your hair is really *COUGHseCOUGHCOUGHxyCOUGH*. I can inmagine you are very proud of it. Shocked yeah.
(and i am still dutch)

roughly translated thru my powers of ....translating....Fempie digs your COIFhair. Wink

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:05 am   Reply with quote         

Nice clone pic, Blue! But, uh, just how much coffee did you give the Lurker Jr. in order for him to be in so many places at the same time? Wink Laughing
Gort wrote:
We have a collection of antique ornaments dating back to the late 1800's. It takes me about 3 days to decorate the tree.

That is an incredible and gorgeous tree! SOMEONE doesn't own a cat! Or at least not a rotten cat like any of ours. cat We have some antique ornaments I've inherited, but we haven't dared use them since we started owning cats. As it is, we usually find the last of the batted-off ornaments sometime around St. Patrick's Day.

Nice thread, Blue! We had Christmess part 1 at Grandma's House of Chaos today and we'll have our own Christmas tomorrow. I'll try to post pics sometime after that.

Gort

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:17 am   Reply with quote         

We have always had cats...2 at the present time. When the tree starts to go up, I give them a warning and threaten to shave them if they go near the tree. They have never broken an ornament. It's a mystery to everyone why they leave the tree alone. As you can see there are ornaments hanging well within a cats reach. I do put the less valuable ones toward the bottom though, to guard against children mostly.

cafn8d

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:45 am   Reply with quote         

Gort wrote:
We have always had cats...2 at the present time. When the tree starts to go up, I give them a warning and threaten to shave them if they go near the tree. They have never broken an ornament. It's a mystery to everyone why they leave the tree alone. As you can see there are ornaments hanging well within a cats reach. I do put the less valuable ones toward the bottom though, to guard against children mostly.

Your cats respect the threat?! Shocked W O W Shocked Gort: Cat whisperer!

I'd love to try that to keep the cats from the tree... But if my husband hears me threaten "If any ornaments are broken, there'll be a shaved pussy for Christmas!" he'll go and break them ALL! Twisted Evil (Did I say that? Embarassed) Laughing Sorry.

Seriously though, kudos on maintaining such a magnificent tree and tradition WITH pets and kids! I am truly impressed! Bow

YerPalAl

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:32 am   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:

I'd love to try that to keep the cats from the tree... But if my husband hears me threaten "If any ornaments are broken, there'll be a shaved pussy for Christmas!" he'll go and break them ALL! Twisted Evil (Did I say that? Embarassed) Laughing Sorry.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I love this place!!

cafn8d

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:41 am   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
cafn8d wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I love this place!!

I love that you're back! Very Happy

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:54 am   Reply with quote         

Very Happy

ReinMan

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Yes, one year when we were looking after our neighbors pet beavers for the holidays, we were worried about them attacking our christmas tree.

So I gave those beavers a warning: If you touch that tree I'll pull your spikes out one by one!

Confused

(what? Huh.. You don't think I threatened to SHAVE them do you? I mean, er, um.... OH NEVERMIND! Rolling Eyes Embarassed )

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Xmas Photos here - Reply to topic