Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - so, what you got? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

seamusoisin

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:36 pm   Reply with quote         

I got stuffed...too much turkry, too much stuffing, too much veggies, too much beer topped off with a cuban and four fingers of, what else, Wild Turkey. Rolling Eyes

Probably will repeat tonight, less cigar and bourbon.

Cheers santa

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:26 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
nancers wrote:
This is what I got - a trip to the Hershey spa!

er, um.... isn't that the GHEY spa?

(not that there would be anything WRONG with that - just seem like a waste of good Nancers though, if you ask me Huh.. )

No, no, no. It's the spa where they pamper you and fill you up with chocolate! Wink

YerPalAl

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Yes, chocolate and cream filled goodies-cakes and pies and scones and such. Very Happy

MindGraph

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Well finally getting a minute to sit and enjoy how everyone spent their Christmas. We went to Christmas Eve service at our church which is our second time and we really love it. It's a candlelight service and has a lot of meaning. On the way home we checked out some extreme yet tasteful christmas lights and then when we got home we were real surprised to see that Santa had come while we were out so we got to open presents on Christmas Eve. It was a low key holiday this year but one of the best. Noone had big expectations probably due to the economy but everyone in the family has mentioned in passing that this was one of the best Christmas's yet. It's probably the first Christmas that the focus was in the right direction. Not the presents but everything that makes it up. Mostly just having a good family get together and quality time like alot of people mentioned already.
Looking forward to the new year and wishing everyone the best.
Happy Holidays!
Wink

Serps

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:35 pm   Reply with quote         

I got pants Very Happy

the202
Site Moderator

Post Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:20 am   Reply with quote         

Fuzzbag got a new bed, and a water dish.

dewdew

Post Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:46 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:
Fuzzbag got a new bed, and a water dish.

Holy cat fuzz BATMAN.....look at that water bowl. That thing is SH'WeeeeTT. Bow I almost want one for me. Laughing I could load it with Strawberry Kool-aid.
Mr. Green

Ughh..Serps... Laughing ...i think your a few yards short on fabric to call them pants. Cool

cafn8d

Post Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:53 am   Reply with quote         

I made everyone a "thinking cap" this year - crocheted hats. I wrote that they were each from Evie on the tags. After all, I couldn't have made them if she hadn't let me. Everyone absolutely LOVED them! To "top it off," so to speak, Mr. Caf had seen me make all the hats for everyone else BUT him, and he really wanted one, but thought he would have to wait until after Christmas for me to make him one.... I was able to do his in secret (my breaks at work), and I surprised him with it when everyone else go theirs. He's delighted! And no, I'm not totally weaned from the store-bought frenzy, either. I did my share of "supporting the sagging economy," too... Rolling Eyes

Among the too-much-stuff my in-laws gave us, I received a gift certificate to my favorite yarn store!

Mr. Caf, Evie, and I had "our" Christmas yesterday (the 26th). Mr. Caf gave me a sewing machine Exclamation cheers NEXT Christmas maybe I'll make scarves and quilts! Mr. Green Or, um... potholders... bookmarks? I'm looking forward to getting a few lessons on how to use a sewing machine first. heehee

kittie

Post Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:32 pm   Reply with quote         

I was spoiled this year. I got an ipod, an electric piano, a hand me down tv and ps2, the dark knight, and jewelry.

The next day my apartment was cleaned for me while I was at work, and when I got home I found the formal dress that I'd passed on due to price spread out over my bed with a small note.

And, for the first time I was able to afford presents for my friends and family.

MindGraph

Post Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:53 pm   Reply with quote         

kittie wrote:
I was spoiled this year. I got an ipod, an electric piano, a hand me down tv and ps2, the dark knight, and jewelry.

The next day my apartment was cleaned for me while I was at work, and when I got home I found the formal dress that I'd passed on due to price spread out over my bed with a small note.

And, for the first time I was able to afford presents for my friends and family.

what an awesome christmas Kittie! So nice to have all those special things happen...there really IS a Santa Clause! santa

WhimSea

Post Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:27 pm   Reply with quote         

I had a CHEAP Christmas, Reinman!

I put up a Christmas tree in our art room at work, using a hand me down tree. Brought in some great smelling pine scraps (FREE) for fragrant bouquet in an empty A&W rootbeer bottle. (recycle!!)

My gifts to family consisted of CDs I burned myself, some inexpensive goodies from Trader Joes, a book and yoga DVD I bought at our work's annual book sale ($1 each!) and a winter theme sweater for my mom from the $1.99 sale at the thrift store.... and $14 to ship it!

Spent maybe $20 on 5 work gifts.

Christmas eve we got off work early, picked up some good food. Drank. Watched it's a wonderful life. Read Benjamin Button story online. Gave the kitties tuna for dinner. Visited PSC... I think - I WAS HAVING HOLIDAY HOOCH!

But as far as the big day -- I RAN OUT OF VACATION TIME IN OCTOBER, SO I WAS ALONE CHRISTMAS DAY! UGGGGGH! where were you Reinman? Smile I watched holiday movies, napped, woke up with a nasty behind the eyeball headache and neckache for which I was mixing OTC to get rid of it, so I couldn't drink! UGGGGGGH!

I did have a nice Linner tho. Just me and my cats.

The realistic things I wanted for Christmas: to find my DVD remote and then the right drugs to get rid of my knarly headache.

What I got: found the remote. lost the headache. $50 in gift cards from coworkers. AND somewhere between here and Kansas is a box from my sister... lost in UPS limbo land right now.

Procyon
Site Admin

Post Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:23 pm   Reply with quote         

I got a watch, ear buds, a money clip and a few smaller things. I bought myself a electric shaver as well...old one's been dead for a few months now. Laughing
I honestly don't really care much about presents anymore. As long as I need it and it is useful, then I'm happy!

Proc

Post Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:20 pm   Reply with quote         

I got cards from friends far away...
Visits from friends nearby...
Some home-made goodies....
The love of my family and the knowledge that they're in good health.

yep!
Very Happy

Post Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:40 am   Reply with quote         

Procyon wrote:
I got a watch, ear buds, a money clip and a few smaller things. I bought myself a electric shaver as well...old one's been dead for a few months now. Laughing
I honestly don't really care much about presents anymore. As long as I need it and it is useful, then I'm happy!

Proc

that means proc had a beard at some point... lol

yello_piggy

Post Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:16 am   Reply with quote         

thanks to my wife's cousins, who brought their sick kids to the family-xmas-party, I got something like this:

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - so, what you got? - Reply to topic