Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - ReinMan's [post]XmasEve FogBLOG - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Do you have good weather where you are right now?

Very Nice

31%

31%

[ 14 ]

It's okay - average

25%

25%

[ 11 ]

Jumpin Jahosaphat! It is CRAPPY out !

29%

29%

[ 13 ]

Sorry - can't reply as I'm currently fighting for my life.

13%

13%

[ 6 ]

Total Votes: 44

sage

Post Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:47 pm   Reply with quote         

cool stuff, there, rein-dude.

Here, where it should be snowy and cold, it's been raining since Xmas eve. Today, the temp is going up to plus 10. A good thing we got smacked with two snow storms before Xmas, or it would be a drag. But, not to worry... some more snow on the way, and a balmy -15° on Wednesday!

ReinMan

Post Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:47 pm   Reply with quote         

sage wrote:
cool stuff, there, rein-dude.

Here, where it should be snowy and cold, it's been raining since Xmas eve. Today, the temp is going up to plus 10. A good thing we got smacked with two snow storms before Xmas, or it would be a drag. But, not to worry... some more snow on the way, and a balmy -15° on Wednesday!

The WORLD IS ENDING!

Montreal +10

Vancouver -2

Those scores are just not POSSIBLE in a Fair and Just world!!!! Shocked

What you say? Oh... Huh..

We're talking TEMPERATURES here, not hockey scores... Wink

---------------------------------------------
So no more ice sculptures. No melting or flooding at the moment. Pretty lame here at the moment. Things are predicted to get more "interesting" closer to New Ear's Eve. We shall see.... reindeer
---------------------------------------------

pearlie

Post Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:11 pm   Reply with quote         

I had to join this site just to send you all my sympathy and some
much needed sunshine!!!!!

I've seen all your photos of snow and slush and really yucky stuff all over your roads and yards. How DO you people deal with that? Other than the rum balls, that is. (By the way, I'd like a dozen of those, forwarded to my account.) Very Happy

I don't mean to rub it in, but consider yourselves bathed in sunshine, if even for a moment. Cool
Since you're keeping score...
Florida + 83.

I tried to upload the weather report and a shot of the local beach, but the site won't let me - I guess that's a newbie deal... Twisted Evil

Post Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Great journal!

We've had mainly grey, no snow...and a couple of cold but sunny days - great for walks!

Very Happy

ReinMan

Post Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:21 pm   Reply with quote         

mellowdesign wrote:
Great journal!
We've had mainly grey, no snow...and a couple of cold but sunny days - great for walks!
Very Happy

Thanks mellow! This thread has helped me stay sane over the past few days. WELL, as SANE as I get. Rolling Eyes Laughing

pearlie wrote:
I've seen all your photos of snow and slush and really yucky stuff all over your roads and yards. How DO you people deal with that? Other than the rum balls, that is. (By the way, I'd like a dozen of those, forwarded to my account.) Very Happy

Okay - you'll NEVER get a dozen out of me (even though I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! Wink ) but I will, out of love, give you this one SPECIAL rum ball.

pearlie wrote:
I tried to upload the weather report and a shot of the local beach, but the site won't let me - I guess that's a newbie deal... Twisted Evil

Yup - for now you're a NEWB and you'll have to earn your wings. GET CHOPPIN, GIRL!!! reindeer

Post Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:01 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
mellowdesign wrote:
Great journal!
Very Happy

Thanks mellow! This thread has helped me stay sane over the past few days. WELL, as SANE as I get. Rolling Eyes Laughing

pearlie wrote:

Okay - you'll NEVER get a dozen out of me (even though I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! Wink ) but I will, out of love, give you this one SPECIAL rum ball.

pearlie wrote:

Yup - for now you're a NEWB and you'll have to earn your wings. GET CHOPPIN, GIRL!!! reindeer

nice colour i prefer blue Very Happy Laughing Laughing

pearlie

Post Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Mmmm, yummm, very tasty. Thankyouverymuch.
My compliments to the chef! Wink

Sunshine is coming to y'all 'via Omaha'... and a myootchewal friend has clued me in about file size. Just you wait til I get out of newbie status.... Cool

Post Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Pearlie, being too much the newbie to post pictures here yet, asked me to post this for her and to tell you SHE would do your nails for you except they would be so HOT they would melt your rum balls.

MindGraph

Post Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:12 pm   Reply with quote         

ok...this has been a great adventure. You have entertained not only me but my entire family. Everyone here was on the edge of their seat wondering what was going to happen next. We really were expecting a freak tornado to pop in with no notice but I think we let our imagination follow yours just a bit too close. Anyhow we are just going to sit here for the entire week since we are all off from work and wait and see what happens. We looked at the dopler and it looks as if some cloud formations might be forming about 1200 miles southeast of you so we will keep an eye out for them and continue watching.......Reinman weather.

Post Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:33 pm   Reply with quote         

MindGraph wrote:
We really were expecting a freak tornado to pop in with no notice...

Yeah! Something close to that! Surprised
We had +10*C (50*F) today like sage said. And now we have heavy winds... 100 km/h (62 m\h)...

Cool

ReinMan

Post Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
MindGraph wrote:
We really were expecting a freak tornado to pop in with no notice...

Yeah! Something close to that! Surprised
We had +10*C (50*F) today like sage said. And now we have heavy winds... 100 km/h (62 m\h)...

Cool

Your turn, Claf! Go start your Pre New Years Eve HURRICANEblog! Very Happy

Post Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:16 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Your turn, Claf! Go start your Pre New Years Eve HURRICANEblog! Very Happy

Sorry Reindude! I'll not go out walking on those icy sidewalks with heavy winds for some pictures...
not a good mix.
Huh..
In fact ,I think the last time we had heavy winds like that was when Hugo hurricane ended up north in September 89. But it is very unusual around here especially in winter.

blue_lurker

Post Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:28 am   Reply with quote         

I love my part of the island

seamusoisin

Post Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:00 am   Reply with quote         

High winds hear Rein which brought traffic chaos as they had to close the bridge connecting Burlington to the Niagara peninsula. Unfortuneately they did not close it in time for one unlucky trucker(see link) Not a day to be out to take pictures. Internet/TV out most of the day as several utility poles went down.

http://www.thespec.com/News/Local/article/488008

This year has been a weather bummer in southern Ontario, long winter followed by a late and long spring, short rainy summer long fall and lots of snow followed by a thaw last Saturday 16C and a drop yesterday causing the high winds.

back to you...

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:06 am   Reply with quote         

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - ReinMan's [post]XmasEve FogBLOG - Reply to topic