Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - $100 CONTEST - Make Wonder Woman - Pg 2 - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

ReyRey

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:39 am   Reply with quote         

Ok hollisterb , let me help you out a bit. Very Happy
Originally you made this a contest which was fun and cool. If you make it a contest, you probably should not ask for changes. You should pick the artist that you like give them the prize and then they would be happy to turn it into what you want. Wink If you make people make changes and then they don't win, they may hunt you down. Twisted Evil
Be more specific. (should she be flying?, blonde?, look like Wonder Woman?, What is in the background? etc., etc.) You will have a better chance of getting what you want. (pencil sketches help a lot too, no matter how lame. Wink )
Now that we said that. All is cool.
Why don't you cruise the internet and pick an image that best looks like what you would like in the background, so we know the perspective you are looking for and if you want buildings. Also, do you want her flying or standing and whatever questions you can think to answer. All these will help you get what you want. ok? Very Happy
Ok. Let's get back to having fun. Wink

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:00 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Originally you made this a contest which was fun and cool. If you make it a contest, you probably should not ask for changes. You should pick the artist that you like give them the prize and then they would be happy to turn it into what you want. Wink If you make people make changes and then they don't win, they may hunt you down. Twisted Evil
Be more specific. (should she be flying?, blonde?, look like Wonder Woman?, What is in the background? etc., etc.) You will have a better chance of getting what you want. (pencil sketches help a lot too, no matter how lame. Wink )
Why don't you cruise the internet and pick an image that best looks like what you would like in the background, so we know the perspective you are looking for and if you want buildings. Also, do you want her flying or standing and whatever questions you can think to answer. All these will help you get what you want. ok? Very Happy
thats what i was trying to say also

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:33 am   Reply with quote         

Ok many details altered and updated, including face reworking, tonal changes, design alterations and clothing and hair edits, most are subtle. Background is major change of course, trying to balance the sides while naturally framing the main feature:

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:48 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:

Rey I agree - your's is really good so I guess leave it at that then for now as I don't want to be hunted down! haha

I just want to see what Marco can do now Smile

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:54 am   Reply with quote         

Well I don't want to seem bitchy and shit so I guess not to waste other people's time - don't enter anymore

For me this is between Rey and Marco

Though Marco's recent post was a step down from his prior one imo

I'm just waiting on some replies to see the way forward but thank you for the efforts

At the beginning there were some random stuff and I didn't bother looking back at this topic then Rey came along and entered a good one and I started checking it again so...as said, this is between two people only right now

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:01 am   Reply with quote         

update hair, eyes, mouth in contex with original, eyebrow has met its maker Laughing

The more I look at this background, the more I do not like it, but ignore that, I must be going for a while to return tonight.

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:29 am   Reply with quote         

Raising Brow

TheShaman

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:30 am   Reply with quote         

so... you don't want this then?

sorry just messing around... continue

Tesore

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:38 am   Reply with quote         

And the winner is............................

Laughing TheShaman

ReyRey

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:39 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
update hair, eyes, mouth in contex with original, eyebrow has met its maker Laughing

The more I look at this background, the more I do not like it, but ignore that, I must be going for a while to return tonight.

That right arm and hand still look burned Marco. Rolling Eyes Try using a little reflected light from the earth to define the under side of her arm and hand. I have to redo my hand too. it looks wooden. Confused

TheShaman

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:57 am   Reply with quote         

Tesore wrote:
And the winner is............................

Laughing TheShaman

Laughing Thanks Tes! Ya know... I would have spent more time on it... but I'm not in this competition anymore,
so you get what you pay for. Laughing Wink

hollisterb wrote:
At the beginning there were some random stuff and I didn't bother looking back at this topic then Rey came along and entered a good one and I started checking it again so...as said, this is between two people only right now

Shocked ouch man, way to kick everyone else in the jimmy. I thought EVERYONE did a great job with what little information we were given, and with a title that says Make Wonder Woman... They may not have been what YOU wanted, but they were all pretty damn good in my book. Good job people! Bravo!

Now lets watch as 2Rey & Marco fight it out to the death for basically beer money! I've got the popcorn.

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:18 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing

ReyRey

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:53 pm   Reply with quote         

So....could ya show us what you want for the background? Very Happy

jccrowder

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:10 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
Shocked ouch man, way to kick everyone else in the jimmy.

Seconded.

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Yeah, my jimmy hurts Laughing I'm going back to the "go big" thread and look at Sean's huge cock! Laughing

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - $100 CONTEST - Make Wonder Woman - Pg 2 - Reply to topic