Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Happy B'day DEWDEW! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Scrumpy

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:42 am   Reply with quote         

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:55 am   Reply with quote         

Happy birthday Dewdew, I'll pm you my bank account number so you can pay me a drink! Laughing

Tarmac

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:12 am   Reply with quote         

... belated ... Smile

Mir

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey DewDew I hope you had a great day. here is a little something I made for you. Enjoy.

touch screen video.

Martrex

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Nicely done Mir I know he'll be moved whenever he does wake up and sees it! Laughing Laughing Laughing

fempie

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:37 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm always late with these things... anyway... congrats and happy new year! Smile

TJ

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Mir wrote:
Hey DewDew I hope you had a great day. here is a little something I made for you. Enjoy.

touch screen video.

Great job! That is really nice. Will you do one for me on my BD?
Bow

dewdew

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:25 pm   Reply with quote         

AHhmmmphh...Marty: I have you to know i got up early today...of corse it was for water...i went right back to bed after that. Twisted Evil 3 hours of daylight make for a short day. Laughing I figure if the vampires can do it...why not....why should they have all the fun. Laughing Cuts way down on the food bill if your not awake for breakfast or lunch. Laughing

MIR...i don't know what to say. That is one kick ass present. I would kiss you if i could. (lucky you) it will have to be E-sugar and a Hug Thank you very much. The music is great. I am the El-Bandito at heart...so it really works for me. Wink

What???...no them are not tears!! Confused dang it, My eyes water from the screen glare. Wink

That is a great way to show off your skills "FER SUR". How you were able to dig thru that heap of DEWDEW in my portfolio and come up with enough to make a video says alot about your skills. Laughing
The one Dp did for Naiko was cool...but he had something to work with.
You made DEWDEW shine. Shocked ....I heard that was not possible. My dad use to say you can't shine KA'KA...WELL i guess that bastard was WRONG, Because you did it. Bow

"Art by DEWDEW"...... Laughing ...now we are stretching the word ART to its limits. Laughing ....but i do like the way it looks on screen. Mr. Green

TofuTheGreat

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:02 am   Reply with quote         

Is "dew" coming and going (so "dewdew"). But it also looks like "Mad Dew" (kinda). Or dewdew going around in circles.

Anyway......Happy Birthday (again but a day later or two by the time you see this). Cool

Or this one?

Or this one?

Somebody stop me! Wink

Ah hell. One more.

Okay. Couldn't help it. Didn't like how fast the breathing/beating was. Then I thought it'd be a cool avatar.

Mir

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:48 am   Reply with quote         

TJ wrote:

Great job! That is really nice. Will you do one for me on my BD?
Bow

Sure TJ just let me know when it is.

It was a pleasure DewDew so glad you like it. I just wanted to show you that you do have a lot of beautiful and creative work, well worth showing off. Now go and chop something........... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

dewdew

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Mir your the greatest. The creative part..i get. Just trying to keep up with this crowd makes being creative a must. The Beautiful part...i'm still looking for it. Laughing

Tofu i saw your post late last night....or i guess early this morning since it was 4:30 am here. Smile I was looking at them thinking, damn that would make a KEWL avi....Then i saw the 70x70 beating at the bottom. Laughing looks like you thought the same thing. Best looking Avi since i got here. Thank you Mr. Tofu.
MAD DEW.... Laughing Maybe thats why i'm foaming at the mouth....Shit i hope i don't have rabies. You know what happened to ol' yellow. Cool

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Happy B'day DEWDEW! - Reply to topic