Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - ReinMan Be Headed SOUTH, Y'All ! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Knowing this, America, do you feel:

safer?

7%

7%

[ 3 ]

indifferent? (why the hell did I put this option in? :P)

13%

13%

[ 5 ]

mildly uneasy?

18%

18%

[ 7 ]

looking for the shotgun ammo in the closet?

31%

31%

[ 12 ]

suspiciously eager?

28%

28%

[ 11 ]

Total Votes: 38

ReinMan

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:47 pm   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
So . . . . . ReinMan in the U.S. of A. eh?

So much for our Office of Homeland Security. Laughing

Ironic you should joke. Rolling Eyes

They pulled me over and searched my car. All the time being Very Serious and Not Smiley At All but Oh So Professional. Razz

They had issues with "Artist" "Musician" "Photographer" and also with the fact I had my travel accordion in the trunk. Damn accordion brings me NOTHING by troubles. Twisted Evil

Anyway - I'm waiting for Mat to get back from his Sunday Carousing. I was supposed to give him an hours heads-up, but I got lost and ended up in his neighborhood before i even knew I was there!

Too bad - I've had to sit down and have a nice dark, cold, tasty "terminator Stout" at the local pub here.... Very Happy

(Oh - and I can't WAIT to tell you what happened to Mr. BeefHead!!!! If he let's me tell you! Wink )

ReinMan

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Okay - I know Mr. Beef is okay with posting THIS image (aren't you just DYING to know what the OTHER image is!????? Razz)

We had a very nice, but too short, visit at the StarBucks just of the I-5 highway in Tacoma, Washington.

He'll be mad at me telling you this, but he's a nice guy! And we hardly fought at all. Very Happy

Sadly he forfeited his potential MooseBrotherhood Membership by only having COFFEE available, but perhaps in the future we'll have that pint and then he'll (shudder) be ready for our aMoosement!! Wink

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:24 pm   Reply with quote         

This makes me want to go on a road trip.

WHY DID I NOT DO THIS WHILE ON SPRING BREAK AHH

Confused Mad

ReinMan

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:32 pm   Reply with quote         

rharrington31 wrote:
This makes me want to go on a road trip.

WHY DID I NOT DO THIS WHILE ON SPRING BREAK AHH

Confused Mad

Laughing because I wanted to complete my JOURNEY without any DISEASES!!!!! Laughing

Okay, FOLKS!!!!

MOVIE TIME!!! (instalment ONE)

cafn8d

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Our Beefhead is really Kevin Smith?! WOW!
ReinMan wrote:

Wink Laughing

Anyway, darn right I wanna see the other picture! Twisted Evil

And WOOHOO @ video-on-the-road... just PLEASE DRIVE CAREFULLY, REINDEAR! Hug

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:10 pm   Reply with quote         

it has been 2 hours since reindude has been here and he is 2 beers in. i of course woke up trashed and hungover so i have a huge head start on him Laughing Rolling Eyes keep ya posted as to how it goes Twisted Evil
-m-

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:13 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
it has been 2 hours since reindude has been here and he is 2 beers in. i of course woke up trashed and hungover so i have a huge head start on him Laughing Rolling Eyes keep ya posted as to how it goes Twisted Evil
-m-
correction i've just been informed he is on his 3rd beer Shocked

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
glennhanna

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey! Springfield, Oregon is where I'm at now. Sounds like you already have accommodations for Oregon, but depending on the timing of the trip, you could stay a night here. At the least, if you are going down I-5, we should meet up for a beverage and a photo.

Post Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:30 am   Reply with quote         

Nice video reinman. Good luck on your journey Very Happy

Post Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:54 am   Reply with quote         

good video, do we get to see Matt? or his freezer Very Happy Laughing

YerPalAl

Post Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:46 am   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
Our Beefhead is really Kevin Smith?! WOW!
ReinMan wrote:

Wink Laughing

Anyway, darn right I wanna see the other picture! Twisted Evil

And WOOHOO @ video-on-the-road... just PLEASE DRIVE CAREFULLY, REINDEAR! Hug

Actually, Beefhead is really "AL" from TOOL TIME.

(Al, was Tim REALLY that much of a jerk?) Laughing Laughing Laughing

TofuTheGreat

Post Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:09 am   Reply with quote         

The public DEMANDS updates! Mad

Rein if you EVER decide to go to the midwest my house is open fer ya. And in lieu of photoshopping tips you could just teach me how to use a camera correctly. Wink

Post Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:21 am   Reply with quote         

Of course...you can always swing on up to the DC Metro area. Although, with your recent run-in with DHS...you may want to stay away.

Wink

ReinMan

Post Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:00 am   Reply with quote         

glennhanna wrote:
Hey! Springfield, Oregon is where I'm at now. Sounds like you already have accommodations for Oregon, but depending on the timing of the trip, you could stay a night here. At the least, if you are going down I-5, we should meet up for a beverage and a photo.

I will definitely attempt a connection with you as I go through Eugene/Springfield land. I'm hangin with Matt here in Portland today and then leaving with the sunrise tomorrow (TUES) for points south... so I will probably be heading through your area before lunch, me thinks. In any event, I'll do my best to get a shot of the plant and post it! But if we can grab a coffee that would be GREAT!

-------------------

HOPEFULLY it will go better than Beefhead's visit with me.
So, I'm waiting at the Tacoma STARBUCKS and Beef has told me he's about a minute away. I'm standing outside the coffee shop stretching my legs and then what to my wondering eyes does appear but a happy midsize American car followed by a neutral gray midsize American car with pretty flashing lights coming out of its windshield. Now, you have to remember that I've never officially met Beefhead at this point. I'm thinking to myself "naw, this can't be him getting arrested right in front of me... no way!"

The dude in the car rolls down his window - looks over at me and says "It's me." Laughing (I'm laughing WITH you dude!)

So I took a shot from my camera hanging on my shoulder hoping the trooper wouldn't catch me at it....

Also, if you check out the movie I shot above, there is a quick shot of the TICKETING SCENE in all its actual exciting 2D glory!

There were some VERY interesting circumstances that MIGHT have caused the cop to throw the book at Beef, but he sweet talked his way out of it and we were able to have our java after all. I was afraid I was going to have to call this trip the CURSE OF REINMAN - but so far no disasters for Matt here in Portland. Though we have a full day ahead of us to get into trouble, I guess! Wink

ReinMan

Post Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:29 am   Reply with quote         

Calling All (norCal) Couches!

And any of you American Folks got any travel tips for a Canuck travelling through the Purple Zone, let me know. Like, which line of motels DOESN"T have critters in their beds and which ones are a rip off and which are not. Plus, and Wonderful Places to See along the way (like Glenn Hanna's PEPSI factory in Bart Simpson's home town Wink).

--------------------------------

Okay - I've got to go figure out a CREATIVE way to wake Mathew up now... the day is WASTING (and Matt is WASTED) Wink

Hopefully I'll have some nice shots of the Matt&ReinMan Show for you folks later today!

(oh, and for those of you who have been nice enough to extend your hospitality, but sadly are in the wrong time zone (or continent!) THANKS A LOT - I appreciate your good thoughts and wishes! I'll do my best to get some Value Embedded photos for you on this trip!)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - ReinMan Be Headed SOUTH, Y'All ! - Reply to topic