Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Thx Jerry - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post Thu May 14, 2009 11:05 am   Reply with quote         

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbzWIw_jPKo
this is my way of dealing with his dead, i didnt know jerry in person, but i know he has many friends here, he joined 7 years ago here and would have become 50 years on july 17, i love many of his works and the way he spoke in comments here was realy as a very nice person, its a great los for psc , but even more for his family, thx jerry and RIP

one day dead will take us all away, away from all our belovers, leaving things behind, memories hopefully great, i am sure you left great moments for those who loved you

DaVinci

Post Thu May 14, 2009 11:10 am   Reply with quote         

Very nice Ron!

Mir

Post Thu May 14, 2009 11:18 am   Reply with quote         

That's beautiful Ron, why not paste a link in the other thread as well.

YerPalAl

Post Thu May 14, 2009 11:22 am   Reply with quote         

Very appropriate. We'll not see his like again.

Tommeken

Post Thu May 14, 2009 11:36 am   Reply with quote         

verry nice Candron

annajon

Post Thu May 14, 2009 12:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Nice work Candron

sonic3

Post Thu May 14, 2009 12:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Well done my friend, nice tribute Smile

nat_g31

Post Thu May 14, 2009 12:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Nice job Ronnie.

"my work is done here"- Talk about tugging on the heart strings Crying or Very sad . What are the chances of that on his last entry?

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West
rockyjob

Post Thu May 14, 2009 5:15 pm   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
this is my way of dealing with his dead, i didnt know jerry in person, but i know he has many friends here, he joined 7 years ago here and would have become 50 years on july 17, i love many of his works and the way he spoke in comments here was realy as a very nice person, its a great los for psc , but even more for his family, thx jerry and RIP

one day dead will take us all away, away from all our belovers, leaving things behind, memories hopefully great, i am sure you left great moments for those who loved you

He.....died Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Man, I can't believe it. Confused Sad

Patre

Post Thu May 14, 2009 7:25 pm   Reply with quote         

Very moving tribute.
Thanks Candron

cafn8d

Post Thu May 14, 2009 7:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Beautiful, Ron. Thank you for making that. Hug

Crying or Very sad

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Thu May 14, 2009 9:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Nice Candron. He was a class act. Wait...he IS a class act. He's in a better place now, I believe.

Post Fri May 15, 2009 3:10 am   Reply with quote         

nancers wrote:
Nice Candron. He was a class act. Wait...he IS a class act. He's in a better place now, I believe.

What is beautiful about this, is that although we are all so sad about his passing, he will live on through his work, he was a great artist and who ever comes across his work will appreciate it, enjoy it, learn from it, think and maybe even talk about it. I think that is a great celebration of one's life.

Napalm32

Post Fri May 15, 2009 8:40 am   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:

well done Can

bluefist
Site Moderator

Post Fri May 15, 2009 9:54 am   Reply with quote         

I JUST found the message from his wife in my inbox.

I hadn't been in contact with Jerry in quite a while....and to say I'm sick is an understatement.

I had the privilege of meeting Jerry & his wife about 5-6 years ago when they stopped through Syracuse, NY en-route to Maine for vacation. Jerry showed me some of his professional work for GM & Eddie Bauer...tremendous. He also gave me a 50 year calendar he made from one of his other strong skillset pastimes, wood turning.

Jerry & I went out to a pub that night where we talked Photoshop & color theory for HOURS. It was like an intense seminar. The passion Jerry had for his trade was IMMENSE. I had never & may never met someone with such an in-depth core understanding of digital imaging.

I always thought I'd get back in touch with Jerry someday & pick up from where things left off...but....

This man was my friend. A great father, husband, and as much as he may not had wanted to admit...A GREAT ARTIST.

I love you Jerry & I'll miss you very much.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Thx Jerry - Reply to topic