Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Are Vaccine's really safe? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:03 pm   Reply with quote         

http://www.nvic.org/
Please watch the 10 minute Video Commentary by Barbara Loe Fisher, viewing withheld information can save your life or the life of your child, bookmark this site, and be aware of what is really going on. Wink

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:37 pm   Reply with quote         

I bet you're wondering if there is a safe alternative to the H1N1 vaccine, from what I've been reading, Silver Colloids are the answer, and I'm glad to hear that because I've been taking it for over 10 years, (not everyday) but only if I feel some funk coming on, then I did some more research and found the best Silver Colloidal product out there,
http://www.silver-colloids.com/Reports/reports.html
Scroll down to the products chart, and you'll see that MesoSilver 20 is off the chart compared to all the others, and the price is about the same, it's not cheap, but it's not expensive either. Wink
This is their site; http://www.purestcolloids.com/mesosilver_price_list.htm#Mesosilver500mL
No, I'm not selling this stuff, I'm just trying to educate anyone that is willing to learn.

Tawiskaro

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul, you really ought to read this: http://quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/PhonyAds/silverad.html

and this:
http://nccam.nih.gov/health/silver/

From the NCCAM page:
"Colloidal silver can cause many side effects. One example is argyria, a bluish-gray discoloration of the body, which is not treatable or reversible."

You don't want to end up looking like this:

-

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:20 pm   Reply with quote         

This explains why I feel so blue... colors
I'm aware of that stuff Ted, you have to be aware of different companies that produce these kinds of products, you might set off metal detectors Laughing

I also forgot to mention that Garlic (more raw the better) is absolutely natures antibiotic, you won't turn blue, but you might turn others blue, so offer them some too... Razz

Marx-Man

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Vaccines...
A vaccine is a preemptive measure against certain strains of virus'.
Like many medications these may have individual side-effects on different people, however, to ensure the general populous is not killed with deadly viral infections these are necessary.

Silver...
Ok... What...
Silver is a bactericidal and may be used in hospitals to clean rooms, however, silver is also a heavy metal like gold, lead, mercury and so on. Silver like other heavy metals is collected and stored in the brain and exposed dermal layers of the skin, although there are no known linked psychological side effects discovered so far for having silver deposits in the brain, studies should be carried out to determine the effects because ignorance should not be an excuse to say its safe to use nor should it's applications be used to treat illness' until the side effects are tested properly.

Also Silver WILL destroy the dermis cellular structure which will cause a condition known as argyria in which the skin pigmentation turns silver or bluish...

Silvers uses for cleaning and sterilization should not be employed directly to humanoids because the human machine is interdependent on it's internal bacterial organisms for digestion as well as system regulation. If silver is ingested or exposure is high enough to reach a significant amount in the circulatory system the bacteria organically produced in the vermiform appendix can be neutralized leading to appendicitis and peritonitis. Removal of the appendix weakens the immune system and quadruples the chances of gastritis and upper gastrointestinal infections.

Garlic...
Garlic should not be taken in high doses if you are on medication or are intending to have surgery as it can and will react with medications and anesthetics. This effect is largely due to allicin present in the cloves, this disulphide has a significant anti-bacterial effect, because of this it will neutralize bacterial life in the mouth and oesophagus and replace them with it's own scenting strains, this means that garlic breath will not be mixed with "dog breath", however, the smell will be overpowering. If you find yourself liking the taste of garlic then you are lacking the minerals in the food...

That being said, Garlic contains allicin, which is a simple disulphide and therefore will attract heavy metals such as lead, silver, gold mercury and so on...

In fact, garlic not only can double if not triple your total reaction time from 1 second delay to 3 or 4 slowing your response time considerably, it can cause a temporary attention deficit disorder. So much so that pilots are not allowed to ingest garlic 72 hours before a flight because it is a potent neuro-toxin. The toxicity can be measured by absorption rates. If a clove is rubbed on a part of skin for example the foot, it can be eventually smelled on the wrists.
A last note, before I went into surgery I had a check list of things I should NOT eat before surgery and garlic was on the list, also when they asked if I was taking any medicines they inquired about garlic as its own category.

janetdog

Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:09 am   Reply with quote         

And it will make your eyeballs fall out.

Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:13 am   Reply with quote         

Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:18 am   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina

Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:36 am   Reply with quote         

badcop wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq8C0GknwAM

That's Papa Smurf Wink and he OD'd Laughing
Like I said before, I've been using Colloidal Silver for over 10 years, like 1/2 eye dropper amount daily for just "a few days" if you feel a sore throat, etc. in most cases I notice relief fairly fast, my skin has never turned blue like my balls did in high school. If anyone had actually read the second link I posted, it's addressed there, so you don't end up like the idiot that tried to make his own brew and turned blue. brilsmurf And don't forget Vitamin D (sunlight)

supak0ma

Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:34 am   Reply with quote         

just do what your grandma always told you to do, eat a lot of veggies and fruit! you'll be fine, as for me...i'll never take this "vaccine".

Scrumpy

Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:10 am   Reply with quote         

Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Watch this Wink A brilliant chemist friend of mine just sent me the link, and swears by MMS.
Big pharma wants to shut this guy down, I wonder why...
Jim Humble, the man behind MMS: Miracle Mineral Supplement
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGjUp1zoov8&feature=related

http://mmsadvisor.com/4wannounce.htm

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:10 am   Reply with quote         

janetdog wrote:

You're referring to Marx's post, yes? Raising Brow

janetdog

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:36 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
janetdog wrote:

You're referring to Marx's post, yes? Raising Brow

That came from 'quackwatch'.

http://quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/PhonyAds/silverad.html

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:24 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm not even going to read this thread.
Yes, they are safe! All evidence to the contrary is bogus paranoia!

How's that for close-mindedness. Wink

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Are Vaccine's really safe? - Reply to topic