Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - We crashed into the moon! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Cartoon Contractor

Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:43 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
anfa wrote:
supak0ma wrote:
lets bomb other planets and see what happens! yay!!

Confused

Laughing Laughing Laughing The USA must be getting bored with bombing this one!! Wink

Dream on, we have a bomb for every man, woman and child... Wink and pets too Shocked

The boyscout motto! Be prepared! thumright Laughing

anfa

Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Yeah! Your tax Dollars are well spent on that! What about when Rey was sick or now Caf is sick! If you had a good health system your tax Dollars could help your own people stay alive instead of killing foreign people!!!

EDITED!!

Gort

Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:42 pm   Reply with quote         

seamusoisin wrote:
Nasholes that's what they are. As the so called moon landing was a hoax they are just crashing rockets into the moon so in case someone actually goes there, like that's ever going to happen, they can claim that the evidence was destroyed.

You kiddin' here...right?

TJ

Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:24 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Yeah! Your tax Dollars are well spent on that! What about when Rey was sick or now Caf is sick! If you had a good health system your tax Dollars could help your own people stay alive instead of killing foreign people!!!

EDITED!!

WTF Shocked

anfa

Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:38 pm   Reply with quote         

TJ wrote:
anfa wrote:

EDITED!!

WTF Shocked

What part of it did you not understand? I'm here to help if you need it!
EDIT: And you don't need insurance for the help!

Cartoon Contractor

Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:11 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:

EDITED!!

Damn Dude! You can't take a joke! I was just making light of the moon bombing. I would assume that some good will come of the scientific research being done by this experiment. And what is it to you if my government wastes MY tax dollars to do it. It isn't costing you anything. And if you have a problem with us (US) bombing the rest of YOUR planet call my boss! His name is OBAMA! And btw I didn't vote for him! Very Happy

TJ

Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:21 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
TJ wrote:
anfa wrote:

EDITED!!

WTF Shocked

What part of it did you not understand? I'm here to help if you need it!
EDIT: And you don't need insurance for the help!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I alway thought you was a ass.. Confused Now I know you are!
Hey, but cheer up..... at least you have your chopping skills to get you through life.

Nice post thumright

anfa

Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:32 pm   Reply with quote         

You "alway" thought I was an ass! Good for you mate!
Make healthcare not war! YOU PRICKS!

anfa

Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:38 pm   Reply with quote         

TJ, You have no sole, you are the Marco of PSC today with the "I am the good guy and I am your friend shit!". The people that hate that shit are talking about it and can see through it. Shame about the majority. Votes mean everything. Lets be democratic. IT'S ALL CORRUPT!!!!!

TJ

Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:59 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm a American, and damn proud of it. I can't control what goes on here and don't like war at all, but I will defend what I believe in.... freedom!
What pisses me of is us fighting and paying for other peoples problems.

I think our government is fu*cked up too, but I can't change that alone!

Have you seen this? I thought she hit it dead on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQmz6Rbpnu0

I still think your a ass Smile

Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:24 pm   Reply with quote         

For certain comments in this thread thus far:

Seriously...do any of you have any knowledge on the subject at hand, or do you just enjoy making completely ignorant and inane comments?

I love you all, but what's that old proverb? Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt?

I'm not talking to those who are obviously joking, but there seems to be multiple people in here that are being absolutely serious. This post is directed toward those people.

Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Sorry mason4300 and all (even the ass) , Your right.
But he started it Wink

Now. What was we talking about?

Just kidding Rolling Eyes

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:29 am   Reply with quote         

Let's tap the brakes guys... This is a thread about the moon. There's no need to get personal.

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:49 am   Reply with quote         

One a these days...

OK Todd and Tony, we're all fucked here, but remember, each of us can make a small difference to make this planet a better place, will either of you leave this planet better than you found it? I would like to think so, both of you are very talented artist, and can mold a mind with your images; you have the ability to make people laugh and see the world through your eyes. While we see things the way they are, we get pissed, it's easy to lash out at others that don't deserve it, love builds us up, and hate tears us down, life is too short to go through it pissed at your brother, even when he's a douchebag. Wink (I'm talking about one of my brothers there) Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wupToqz1e2g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KQjy02eqOk&feature=related

Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:04 am   Reply with quote         

Back on subject, here is a pic of the impact. For those talking about bombs and explosions and whatnot, this had no explosives involved whatsoever. It was a purely kinetic impact, meaning it was moving really damn fast and crashed into the ground, making a big hole and a really big cloud of dust.

LCROSS Centaur Impact Flash
Credit: NASA, LCROSS Mission Team

Explanation: This mid-infrared image was taken in the last minutes of the LCROSS flight mission to the Moon. The small white spot (enlarged in the insets) seen within the dark shadow of lunar crater walls is the initial flash created by the impact of a spent Centaur upper stage rocket. Traveling at 1.5 miles per second, the Centaur rocket hit the lunar surface yesterday at 4:31am UT, followed a few minutes later by the shepherding LCROSS spacecraft. Earthbound observatories have reported capturing both impacts. But before crashing into the lunar surface itself, the LCROSS spacecraft's instrumentation successfully recorded close-up the details of the rocket stage impact, the resulting crater, and debris cloud. In the coming weeks, data from the challenging mission will be used to search for signs of water in the lunar material blasted from the surface.

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - We crashed into the moon! - Reply to topic