Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - An idea for procyon - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Good idea?

Yes

69%

69%

[ 16 ]

No

30%

30%

[ 7 ]

Total Votes: 23

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:31 pm   Reply with quote         

I love the idea, but with maybe a slight alteration of need to enter at least 3 or 5 entries to qualify for it Confused something like that

ReyRey

Post Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Good idea

SCWIDVICIOUS

Post Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:12 pm   Reply with quote         

the advantage after an amount of time or a chance to win a week or month is definitely a better method.

the flaw with the right away freebie advantage would be....

(not me, cause I am advantage, just saying)
I* sign up, i like it get a taste of advantage.. but I dont want to pay for it.. if it is offered automatically,

I* make a new account, get a free advantage,
Find the images I want to post later this month.
work the image till time to post it. the image can set on your computer as long as you like until time to post it.

I could see a random, voted, or humanly given "active advantage trial" activation for non advantages on people after a few posts, or even a manual activation by a big dog...

It could be called "The Pedestal"
A non advantage member could be put on the pedestal for making some good creative waves. While on the pedestal, they could have advantage for a week. yadda yadda

there are so many ways that could be done, but it would need to be proactive by someone to keep the above "freebie for life" scenario i mentioned above from happening.

Post Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Sanctuary wrote:
when i'm first put my entry. . . i already got votes from you people. i don't think the senior user just votes their friends.

i do like to become an advantage user but i don't have credit card ! and i can't make one. our law states that students are not allowed to own it. sigh

I see you have advantage what you talking about!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sanctuary

Post Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
when i'm first put my entry. . . i already got votes from you people. i don't think the senior user just votes their friends.

i do like to become an advantage user but i don't have credit card ! and i can't make one. our law states that students are not allowed to own it. sigh

I see you have advantage what you talking about!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
what? i don't even notice it! hey whoever paid for me i really appreciate it.

atlantixx

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:18 am   Reply with quote         

guys, as a 'newbie' I don't get the feeling that there are no votes for newbies... i guess like Hagen said on my last entry, that because of the 'late entry' a lot of peeps don't see our 'non-advantage' entrees, but actually that doesn't even bother me Smile
what bugs me a bit is that i've been on this site approx a month & still can't figure it out... i've read all the FAQ's under 'help', but I still don't get how the chat works, what the galleries exactly are, and these "forum topics" I only recently noticed on the bottom of my screen Embarassed
so maybe it's an idea to make the site a little more user friendly, make it all a little more clear for us newbies, maybe rewrite the "help"? maybe send a welcome e-mail when someone makes a profile so they get a bit more information? because if you make it 'too difficult to figure out', I think a lot of people just stop trying... but not me, I'm lovin' it so far!! Smile

delia

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:26 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Poop head! Wink

Laughing Laughing

http://www.track4va.com

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - An idea for procyon - Reply to topic