Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Need psc facebook friends - Reply to topic

Post Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Dechene

Post Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Oscar

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:12 am   Reply with quote         

I seriously don't know why I added so many people from here... half of them never talk to me and the rest annoy the living hell out of me with their farmville sad cows... damn it tony! Laughing

jk... Adrian Estrada Very Happy

http://www.facebook.com/whoisADRIAN

DaVinci

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:19 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
I seriously don't know why I added so many people from here... half of them never talk to me and the rest annoy the living hell out of me with their farmville sad cows... damn it tony! Laughing

jk... Adrian Estrada Very Happy

http://www.facebook.com/whoisADRIAN

Laughing yeah what's this FarmVille anyway...my Facebook is filled with people finding lonely cows, seriously? WTF? Shocked

seamusoisin

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:50 am   Reply with quote         

There is possibly a reason for facebook but it seems that it all about the quantity of people versus the quality of people that people do whatever. My take on this.

I mean who gives a fying fatoui if you baked a cake on Sunday? Now cow cakes in the field has some possibility. Laughing

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:58 am   Reply with quote         

good one lol
I just thought it would be another way to communicate and share things . I to find the everyday telling every movement of your life well just dumb but you don't have to use it this way . I like the fact its a live feed were anything you want to share is broadcast to all the people at once can be a useful tool . one button can share a web page or you tube video anything, no need for copy and pasting long urls and what not

Cartoon Contractor

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:00 am   Reply with quote         

I just deactivated my account- it was so annoying! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sanctuary

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:25 am   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:32 am   Reply with quote         

Maybe it's my ADHD kicking in but I lost interest in Facebook after about 2 weeks. Now I log in around once a quarter.

I think it was all the friggin' games that go on. Not "games" in the mind game, psuedo popularity contest, shite. I mean LITERAL GAMES. I don't want to have a virtual drink, play duck-duck-goose, plant a farm, throw virtual beads, send digital presents, play mafia, or join the latest "I'm a half-assed supporter of the xyz-cause-of-the-day".

I would probably have kept using it if I could simply use it to find people I know and then message and/or chat with them once in a while. But WAIT! I forgot I have email and chat clients! Shocked

Oh and for pictures... Flikr, photobucket, imageshack, et al.

Why is there a need for Facebook again?

glennhanna

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:41 pm   Reply with quote         

I never wanted to join Facebook. I was a Myspace dude and didn't want to convert. Then you guys held a scavenger hunt with one exercise having something to do with Facebook accounts, so I joined up. That damn site already knew who all my friends were, the logo to my webpage, and a bunch of other little facts about me as it set up my account. I think it was ripping the info right out of my yahoo email settings.
It freaking sucked me in. Now I'm playing UNO until 3AM, maintain a baseball field in Farm Town, entered the 99.97th percentile in Brain Games, and linking Youtube videos to the news feed all day long. I'm not doing anything constructive!!! It's eating my life away. It's all your guys' fault!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

cafn8d

Post Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:42 am   Reply with quote         

Facebook is customizable and tries to offer something for everyone. You can block any application from posting on your news feed. Just explore under "settings" and you'll never see a sad cow at a bake-off again.

I do use Facebook primarily as a gaming site, but have started posting real updates, and I changed my account to my real name: Melissa Well Flynn. (Caf Chocoholic is still my alternate name, so you should be able to find me. Just please add a message about who you are on PSC if you send a friend request.)

If you really hate any kind of update that isn't merely text, you can always go to Twitter. Laughing (I also have a Twitter account, but I rarely log in anymore. Embarassed)

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Need psc facebook friends - Reply to topic