Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Anyone bored and willing to help? Flash movie edit - Reply to topic

JAM

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi, Anyone know how to grab a flash movie and edit it? You would be doing a good deed for the world Smile I can't do it.

The photos in the flash movie reflect normal children, not those with the syndrome.

For the record, 1 in 20 people of European descent carry the recessive gene for this syndrome, but over 90% are lost to miscarriage and many die at birth. Their bodies are unable to make cholesterol, and those who do live are disabled to some degree...it goes all over the range from severe to mild.

Flash movie to be edited here.
http://www.smithlemliopitz.org/

Pics to be edited here. Need heads only replaced to reflect sydrome looks...and I suppose some lighting on the hair or more. Names of pics are in order...you can use which ever works best. 1, 2, 3 on first pic and 4 in the second flash pic. Oh, and second and third toes need to look webbed together.

http://ensim1.netwisp.com/jammie.net/flash.zip

If anyone can help, you would have my undying gratitude Smile
Thanks!

Norma aka JAM
norma@jammie.net

Tesore

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:08 pm   Reply with quote         

I don't know anything about flash or movies, but if I can help with PS... let me know!

Although I'm never bored Wink

JAM

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Tesore wrote:
I don't know anything about flash or movies, but if I can help with PS... let me know!

Although I'm never bored Wink

Thanks, Tesore! I may take you up on that if I can find someone to handle the flash movie part. That was my daughter in pic 4 Smile

TofuTheGreat

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:03 pm   Reply with quote         

To edit the flash movie you'll need to either have the original .fla file for the movie or a utility to convert the finished .swf back to an .fla format (a.k.a. decompile the swf to fla).

Can't really edit the flash until you get it back to .fla.

Um.... I just looked at the photos you want merged in with the pics in the movie..... there's issues.

1. the pics you supplied are tiny.
2. the faces aren't in the same perspectives as in the photo you want the swap done in
3. Don't have the original for the pics you want the face swaps done in
4. Lighting in the photos is all different

I'm sure there's other problems but that's just my first impression. Sorry I can't help Norma. Confused

On a side note the girl in 1a.jpg looks a lot like the daughter of friends of mine. Shocked

JAM

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:41 pm   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
To edit the flash movie you'll need to either have the original .fla file for the movie or a utility to convert the finished .swf back to an .fla format (a.k.a. decompile the swf to fla).

Can't really edit the flash until you get it back to .fla.

Um.... I just looked at the photos you want merged in with the pics in the movie..... there's issues.

1. the pics you supplied are tiny.
2. the faces aren't in the same perspectives as in the photo you want the swap done in
3. Don't have the original for the pics you want the face swaps done in
4. Lighting in the photos is all different

I'm sure there's other problems but that's just my first impression. Sorry I can't help Norma. Confused

On a side note the girl in 1a.jpg looks a lot like the daughter of friends of mine. Shocked

Thanks for looking. I must have gone thru 100 pics, but these kids move so much...these were the only ones I could find looking forward with the light in the eyes the same. I thought they were large enough since they are larger than the ones in the flash. I know the lighting is different, but you guys are expert Smile Am trying to get original from the flash. *Sigh* Well, I'm trying... The kids do look alike...snub noses...down-turned eyes...hope that isn't the case with your friend. Many go undiagnosed, because it is so rare. Appreciate the input!

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Anyone bored and willing to help? Flash movie edit - Reply to topic