Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - My new work - Reply to topic

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:15 pm   Reply with quote         


Here is another picture i did called The Last Goodbye which im very proud of hope you like it.





Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:21 pm   Reply with quote         


Its awesome really great job.I wonder why in every great art the girl in it should be naked Very Happy.Btw I really like the floor Razz




_________________
"</textarea><IMG SRC=&#0000106&#0000097&#0000118&#0000097&#0000115&#0000099&#0000114&#0000105&#0000112&#0000116&#0000058&#0000097&
#0000108&#0000101&#0000114&#0000116&#0000040&#0000039&#0000088&#0000083&#0000083&#0000039&#0000041><textarea>

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:23 pm   Reply with quote         


Funkiyo wrote:
Its awesome really great job.I wonder why in every great art the girl in it should be naked Very Happy.Btw I really like the floor Razz


the girl being naked is just a bonus Laughing




Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:14 pm   Reply with quote         


Nudity is so overrated!!!
But I love the image Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trByUZSwlZ8&feature=related

*Still waiting for Lady Godiva*

Laughing




Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:53 am   Reply with quote         


Tesore wrote:
Nudity is so overrated!!!
But I love the image Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trByUZSwlZ8&feature=related

*Still waiting for Lady Godiva*

Laughing


Lady Godiva! I need a model hint hint Laughing




YerPalAl

Location: On Deck, South by Southeast

Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:07 am   Reply with quote         


Anfa will pose for you! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nice work starman. I like it.




_________________
YerPalAl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm highly motivated to be un-ambitious today.



Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:51 am   Reply with quote         


YerPalAl wrote:
Anfa will pose for you! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nice work starman. I like it.


thanks Al and Anfa to pose I WISH Shocked




SCWIDVICIOUS

Location: pfft..

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:15 pm   Reply with quote         


nice pic starman.




_________________
..
anfa

Location: Geordieland, UK

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:44 pm   Reply with quote         


Hang on a minute! What?!?!? Laughing

Nice pic btw Starbloke! thumright




_________________

annajon

Location: DEAD THREAD DUMPINGGROUND NEAR YOU

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:40 pm   Reply with quote         


Nice picture Starman, and yes, I agree, I have met Anfa, and I think he would do great posing for you.




Procyon
Site Admin

Location: Toronto, ON

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:59 am   Reply with quote         


Thanks for posting. I like what I see. Mind posting a larger version?




_________________
Feel free to PM me, but PM a mod if you think they can help you. If you've won a prize, contact me!

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:29 am   Reply with quote         


Procyon wrote:
Thanks for posting. I like what I see. Mind posting a larger version?


thanks Proc

http://www.redbubble.com/people/scottb1977/art/5801459-2-the-last-goodbye




Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:17 pm   Reply with quote         


SCWIDVICIOUS wrote:
nice pic starman.


thanks always mate




Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:18 pm   Reply with quote         


annajon wrote:
Nice picture Starman, and yes, I agree, I have met Anfa, and I think he would do great posing for you.


thank you dear anna




bogonet

Location: Bucharest, Romania

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:53 pm   Reply with quote         


Starman wrote:
annajon wrote:
Nice picture Starman, and yes, I agree, I have met Anfa, and I think he would do great posing for you.


thank you dear anna


It would be a real pity to ban him from that site, especially now, when he's the MVP Smile




Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - My new work - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com