Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - A CALL TO ARMS - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

MonkeeDrummer

Location: Somewhere between Logic and La-La Land

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:16 pm   Reply with quote         


cafn8d wrote:
Helping to spread the word! salut

I heard the word Caf! College sure has taking me away from here... I'll join in if I can! Mr. Green




Serps

Location: Colchester, UK

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:10 pm   Reply with quote         


I havent been around for a while but i heard the word, so count me in Very Happy well maybe to give some votes anyway.




_________________

YerPalAl

Location: On Deck, South by Southeast

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:11 pm   Reply with quote         


Cartoon Contractor wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:
Cartoon Contractor wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:
. . . . . that damned blurker, always causing a stink!!

I'm in.
Smile


How do you know your in? You don't even know when it is! Rolling Eyes Laughing Your ship could be sinking or something! Twisted Evil


Always with the negative vibes, Moriarty, always with the negative vibes.

Its a mother beautiful contest, WOOF WOOF!


Moriarty? What the heck is moriarty? scratch
Ohh, I'm a criminal mastermind? LOL Laughing Laughing


I can't believe you've never seen Kelly's Heroes. You really need to rent that movie.




_________________
YerPalAl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm highly motivated to be un-ambitious today.



gravyboat

Location: Northern NY

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:47 pm   Reply with quote         


Wow, with all these positive waves, maybe we can pull this off... I'm in.Right now though I'm just drinkin some wine, eatin some cheese, catchin some rays.... Cool




_________________
Not All Who Sing "The Wanderer" Are Dion

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.
charliesou

Location: Independent Scotland

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:53 pm   Reply with quote         


I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists !!!
Bow Bow Bow




ScionShade

Location: VeniceFlaUS

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:59 pm   Reply with quote         


Maybe. I'll show up to vote at the very least as long as Caf remembers to remind me. Caf! REMIND ME!
I'm gonna have to make it up to her one of these days. Anytime I show up at all it's at her prodding. She has a pointy prod. Actually it's her "Miss Library Hotty" wand. Don't ask.




bigbuck

Location: Australia

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:07 pm   Reply with quote         


when?




Martrex

Location: California

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:26 pm   Reply with quote         


When is the question??? Shocked Shocked Shocked




JORDAN792

Location: Michi-gan

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:40 pm   Reply with quote         


yes when?




_________________

Cartoon Contractor

Location: I was here. Now I'm not!

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:04 pm   Reply with quote         


YerPalAl wrote:
Cartoon Contractor wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:
Cartoon Contractor wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:
. . . . . that damned blurker, always causing a stink!!

I'm in.
Smile


How do you know your in? You don't even know when it is! Rolling Eyes Laughing Your ship could be sinking or something! Twisted Evil


Always with the negative vibes, Moriarty, always with the negative vibes.

Its a mother beautiful contest, WOOF WOOF!


Moriarty? What the heck is moriarty? scratch
Ohh, I'm a criminal mastermind? LOL Laughing Laughing


I can't believe you've never seen Kelly's Heroes. You really need to rent that movie.


Who's Kelly? Hmmm




jkmansell

Location: Ormond Beach,Florida

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:39 pm   Reply with quote         


Count me in too. Haven't done anything for a while but sounds like fun! Wink




TJ

Location: Utah, USA

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:39 pm   Reply with quote         


Count me in and could someone please send me the source when the date is set if not posted here.

Great Idea blue and thanks for kicking it in the ass. This site rocks and will never die with you around.. !!!!

Cheers PSC! salut




gravyboat

Location: Northern NY

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:05 pm   Reply with quote         


Cartoon Contractor wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:
Cartoon Contractor wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:
Cartoon Contractor wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:
. . . . . that damned blurker, always causing a stink!!

I'm in.
Smile


How do you know your in? You don't even know when it is! Rolling Eyes Laughing Your ship could be sinking or something! Twisted Evil


Always with the negative vibes, Moriarty, always with the negative vibes.

Its a mother beautiful contest, WOOF WOOF!


Moriarty? What the heck is moriarty? scratch
Ohh, I'm a criminal mastermind? LOL Laughing Laughing


I can't believe you've never seen Kelly's Heroes. You really need to rent that movie.


Who's Kelly? Hmmm




WOOF WOOF.





_________________
Not All Who Sing "The Wanderer" Are Dion

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.
cafn8d

Location: Massachusetts

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:12 pm   Reply with quote         


xovlov wrote:
cafn8d wrote:
Helping to spread the word! salut


ARE WE STILL DOING THIS?!?!??

Laughing
MonkeeDrummer wrote:
cafn8d wrote:
Helping to spread the word! salut

I heard the word Caf! College sure has taking me away from here... I'll join in if I can! Mr. Green

Glad to know who my stalkers- *ahem!* -I mean 'lurkers'- *cough!* -erm, 'READERS' are!
ScionShade wrote:
Maybe. I'll show up to vote at the very least as long as Caf remembers to remind me. Caf! REMIND ME!
I'm gonna have to make it up to her one of these days. Anytime I show up at all it's at her prodding. She has a pointy prod. Actually it's her "Miss Library Hotty" wand. Don't ask.

Embarassed *cough! ahem!* hehe! Mr. Green As I was saying...

Wink




MonkeeDrummer

Location: Somewhere between Logic and La-La Land

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:07 am   Reply with quote         


cafn8d wrote:

MonkeeDrummer wrote:
cafn8d wrote:
Helping to spread the word! salut

I heard the word Caf! College sure has taking me away from here... I'll join in if I can! Mr. Green

Glad to know who my stalkers- *ahem!* -I mean 'lurkers'- *cough!* -erm, 'READERS' are!


Calm down Caf Razz It was mainly because of Blurkers pic Twisted Evil haha

I stalk no one. Hmmm




Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - A CALL TO ARMS - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com