Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Migrated Topics - Conservatives Suck! - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:46 am   Reply with quote         

Statistically, yes minority = poor, or at least, white = not poor.

tjsnaps

Post Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:37 pm   Reply with quote         

<I>” Statistically, yes minority = poor, or at least, white = not poor.</I><br><br>I have no faith in such statistics. I have spent too many years working 40-50 hours a week to pay the rent and eat macaroni & cheese while my neighbors on welfare ate steak and watched cable on their new TV to count them as poor.<br><br>It should be noted that compared to many other countries there is no such thing as a poor American except the homeless (which oddly enough are mostly white in this town) and Midwestern farm workers (oakies..oooh that sounds bigoted but I don’t know a better word)<br>

Post Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:35 pm   Reply with quote         

(applause) There is humility after all.<br> <br>(Too bad it had to come from a Disney character.) lol

anfa

Post Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:04 pm   Reply with quote         

WhyWhy do yo make such a point about it.<br>Your elections are all corrupt in anyway.

tjsnaps

Post Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:37 am   Reply with quote         

why is is always more money money???<br><br>money is not the problem with the schools in America it is how the money is spent. It is the fact that many of the teachers cant pass a 6th grate test but we can’t replace them with one who can. It’s the fact that we lower standard so that those who do poorly can feel better rather than try harder. And frankly it’s the fact the schools spend too much time being a political indoctrination center rather than teaching the basic.<br>

tjsnaps

Post Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:44 am   Reply with quote         

<I>TJ I never said the schools needed more money I was talking about how money is wasted by our government when it could be used in a effective manner, for the greater good.</I><br><br>Or if they could stop wasting it and give it back to the tax payers *runs and hides before I get lynched by the liberals* <br><br>Chopper I understand your point but I think you missed mine entirely. And frankly there are many issues with both parties that I agree and disagree with as well.<br><br>However you are one man my problem with yodas assertion was the a mass number of voters had a last minute change of heart due to fear. It just irks me that left always seems to blame their losses on cheating, fear tactics or anything other than the fact voters didn’t agree with them. At least Kerry himself had the class to accept it.<br><br>There’s that phrase again “pro-choice” makes it sound like the right to order dinner.<br><br>I’m really getting sick of those animals always demonstrating for their rights, holding rally’s, lobbying. Why don’t they just go back to the forest where they belong. <br><br>

tjsnaps

Post Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:15 am   Reply with quote         

*oopps post in the wrong place*

tjsnaps

Post Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:30 pm   Reply with quote         

it could go either way depends on who pops up as the new man in charge.

Post Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Not the last but a good example: JFK.

tjsnaps

Post Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:43 am   Reply with quote         

You obviously haven’t seen my sneakers

HandToolUK

Post Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:58 am   Reply with quote         

Scion and flu both have some things right on the Christian/Muslim family issue.<br><br>The fact is there are some "flavours" of both religions that take an extreme view against contraception and/or the necessity for a couple to bear children, the position of the wife relative to her husband, etc.<br><br>Whether one believes they are correct in interpreting their religion that way is another issue, but I think we can all agree that those views exist with some in both faith groups.

Post Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:04 am   Reply with quote         

thank you for stating my ideas in proper English HT Smile

Post Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Clothing related murders are isolated incidents, not an epidemic in our country.

ScionShade

Post Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Absolutely not HT, Yer full of carp. NO - the christian does not advocate those ideas not even in the extreme.The whackos you may be referring to who claim to be christians and partake of such attitudes would just as happily choose any other religion to name as their flag. the media may label such as christian extremist but they have nothing to do with us at all, except that they may abuse and misinerpret our bible to excuse their actions. That is nothing at all like the muslim culture where such behavior is required. i am insulted by your slight of hand.

Post Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Where are you getting this from? Source please.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Migrated Topics - Conservatives Suck! - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com