Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - What has happened???? - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

ReinMan

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Um, Children? Confused

Those are NOT eyes.

Those are TITS.

Now... GROW UP! Rolling Eyes

WhimSea

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:21 pm   Reply with quote         

"getting sleepy..."

hey! I am getting sleepy! how'd you know!

well, couldbe, I noticed that a while back (great people that were always on the site when I first joined not being around so much) but it didn't stop me from signing up for Advantage again last year! (thru Aug 1, 2012 no less!!!) but most recent thing I've only done was a birthday cake for Claf for Oct. 19th.

used to be I had not many worries and a lot of energy for chopping - gees I remember spending 18hrs straight on a chop - must have been nutz! ;-b But then stuff just creeped up on me, family crap, work crap, money stuff, driving twice as far, pay cuts, furloughs, worrying so much, working on way more work than before, it was all I could do just driving home before falling asleep - absolutely no energy mentally or physically for fun stuff like PSC!

but I tell people about the site, visit and show people stuff we/I have done, and earlier this week. Show people our giffys often as I have train people on how to make a gif and swf files... like Anfa's crazy hypno cactus flower!

AND earlier this week, I actually was telling a couple people about '5150' mental code and said there's this other artist on my online artist group whose screen name is couldbe5150!!! for real!!

Haven't forgotten any of you! not rey's jiggly bits, not the Clafifi's, not any of your 5150's...

I love you guys! waaaaaaaa Argh Hug Hug Bow

couldb5150

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:50 pm   Reply with quote         

bsoholic wrote:
Here's a better way of wording things 5150 "What happened to the older generation of choppers from this site" - instead of indirectly and very directly calling everyone and anyone who's not them untalented. There's a lot of new talent here, and a lot of learners, and a lot of us who are slow learners, and slow choppers.

I like you 5150, you taught me a thing or two about making gifs back in the days. I think you are genuinely a decent guy.

Here's the deal though, things change, people change, and even our beloved websites change. Sometimes for the good, and sometimes not. Get used to it, as it is just the way of life.

Please don't insult the few people remaining who are trying to continue to improve and make this a very talented and friendly community.

Thanks buddy.

Am I mental?

Ya know what ?.well said !...you are right !

~5150

couldb5150

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:52 pm   Reply with quote         

rockyjob wrote:
couldb5150 wrote:
Hey fellow lunatics here in the PSC asylum.......What has happened....years ago this site was awesome with lots of talent!.......Now I look at it and the voting ways and I am so sad!!

What the hell......I remember when Marco, PVS,Sage,Anfa,Shaman,Martex, Blue Lurker,and Mikey. Ferrel hamster,and DON'T ANYONE FORGET REY-REY (the best of all of of us)...what has happened the quality of chops is so poor...,,.come on people JSTFUC.......I am so done ...as I slowly step down off my soap box............sorry but someone had to say it !!!! I so miss years ago when this site rocked !!!!!

~5150

And I suppose you contribute a lot to this site right? Your last post was a month and a half ago, you're apparently a scammer and still, you have the courage to complain about picture quality, and member participation? Why don't you flowering chop then?

WOW ! that's direct.............touche~ point made

couldb5150

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:55 pm   Reply with quote         

JORDAN792 wrote:
rey rey! She has eyes?..... Thanks, i needed that! Very Happy

5150, i agree there are two sides to every story and I shouldn't call you a thief without knowing the details..... that being said I meant all of the other stuff.
I think there is a lot of talent here. there are also some that could use some more practice, but to have someone come in and say none of you are as good as the old timers is just rude and very inconsiderate. I was already in a bad mood when i posted that so i apologize for the language and i apologize for calling you a thief, i dont know the facts about that. But there is a little acronym for people like you, STFUAC or go join Worthless100
Wink

Jordan I think I understand...AGAIN all I was saying is i think the site has changed ...that's all...now i will STFUAC

couldb5150

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:57 pm   Reply with quote         

JORDAN792 wrote:
oh yeah, rey rey and everyone else for that matter... I am not really a serial killer trapped in a die designers body. Even though i put off that vibe sometimes, i just like bloody stuff, cause if i were to see some of my chops in real life i would probably pass out like a quaker at a weather roast. Laughing

Jordan my apologize too.........I love the blood factor ask MB...he is the master at blood!!!...~Be well
~5150

couldb5150

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:57 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Um, Children? Confused

Those are NOT eyes.

Those are TITS.

Now... GROW UP! Rolling Eyes

Bwahhhaahahahahahahah

couldb5150

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:00 pm   Reply with quote         

WhimSea wrote:
"getting sleepy..."

hey! I am getting sleepy! how'd you know!

well, couldbe, I noticed that a while back (great people that were always on the site when I first joined not being around so much) but it didn't stop me from signing up for Advantage again last year! (thru Aug 1, 2012 no less!!!) but most recent thing I've only done was a birthday cake for Claf for Oct. 19th.

used to be I had not many worries and a lot of energy for chopping - gees I remember spending 18hrs straight on a chop - must have been nutz! ;-b But then stuff just creeped up on me, family crap, work crap, money stuff, driving twice as far, pay cuts, furloughs, worrying so much, working on way more work than before, it was all I could do just driving home before falling asleep - absolutely no energy mentally or physically for fun stuff like PSC!

but I tell people about the site, visit and show people stuff we/I have done, and earlier this week. Show people our giffys often as I have train people on how to make a gif and swf files... like Anfa's crazy hypno cactus flower!

AND earlier this week, I actually was telling a couple people about '5150' mental code and said there's this other artist on my online artist group whose screen name is couldbe5150!!! for real!!

Haven't forgotten any of you! not rey's jiggly bits, not the Clafifi's, not any of your 5150's...

I love you guys! waaaaaaaa Argh Hug Hug Bow

Well said ...geez all I was saying is i think this site has lost it's WOW factor...damn I am being crucified here ...wow !!!

~5150

ReyRey

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:01 pm   Reply with quote         

I haven't been here.I've been fighting crime and avoiding cryptonite.

tpsimer

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:02 pm   Reply with quote         

couldb5150 wrote:

~5150

Won't justify what was said by quoting it.

I have been here a long time and just recently began to post. I watched many contests and daily entries and have always been amazed at the quality of the work.

There are a lot, A LOT, of names missed on the list.

I was nervous to begin chopping here because of my talent level. But...I figured why not? The members here are very supportive and many of them have helped me learn how to do things better and have stirred my imagination.

I have been amazed EVERYTIME I log in to view a new contest.

Are we having fun yet?? I am!!

Tim

couldb5150

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:02 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
I haven't been here.I've been fighting crime and avoiding cryptonite.

R2 Ya are killing me !!!!!
How is Katrina???

Fly low my friend!!!

~5150

Paul Von Stetina

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:19 pm   Reply with quote         

couldb5150 wrote:
Paul Von Stetina wrote:
I'll explain, I have a large format printer for putting images on canvas, I printed 5150 a freebie, all he had to do was say thank you, but no, he ordered a bunch of spaghetti, @ $1500 dollars worth, for that he gave me 6 months Advantage, and he sent me $150. bucks with a story about how he'll make payments, bla bla bla, never sending anything else, so after a year of this I told him last year to lose my phone #, and forget my name, but every 2-3 months or so, I get a call or e-mail saying I forgot your address give it to me again so I can send you some $, today I get an e-mail telling me to look at what he posted, so I'm calling him out. I wrote him off last year, but he keeps on with this bullspaghetti, I heard he pulled something similar with Naiko too. So Mike you want to explain what you're going to do next?

PVS and everyone else ....as we all know there are TWO sides to all stories.......PVS.......Karma is a Ballerina ....i thought you were more professional than this ?...i thank you for what you did for me ........TY

You were paid in full........I have no idea why you would post such incorrect info?..............I love PSC ...all i was saying is it has changed ....and those of you whom know what I am talking about ....you know what i am talking about !!!!!!!!!!...sorry you have issues PVS.....again people..... there are ALWAYS two sides to a story ...and Helin and Jordan792 may want to do some fact checking before you spout off!...PVS has been paid in FULL.....He (as all of us do ) has his own set of issues!.........PVS is a great guy and talented ........can't understand why the blatant shots and disrespect and i challenge anyone to talk to Naiko and see how I have "bamboozled" him......all i did was call him in France ...from the USA at $25.00 for one minute to see "how he was doing cause he was MIA at the time ...........Again PVS is very talented......I begrudge him nothing !!!!!!! ....

Now i will STFUAC

~5150

PS I never "ordered" anything from PVS

This bacchanalian idealist just sent me a text and says I'm uncool, I'd rather be uncool than a scumbag thief that talks spaghetti all day long, face it, your a loving lion and for the last time I'm done with your stupendous aztec, so quit calling, texting, e-mailing. I wrote you off last year and chalked it up to my stupidity for ever listening to you in the first place, and BTW, I still have your e-mails showing that you are in fact a delicate lion, but I won't waste any more of my time on you, I'm done.

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:28 pm   Reply with quote         

PVS and 5150 can continue their friendly discussion using emails and PMs.

This forum thread is now disinfected and locked.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - What has happened???? - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.