Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - about error - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:49 am   Reply with quote         

I already said the above just dumbed it down for the less technical of the bunch.

If i had said the script does not encode using html_special_chars() and addslashes() and therefore the third slash is acting as an escape character breaking the flow of the PHP script (including HTML syntax). This site has a major security risk on its hand with coding like that! MYSQL injection and Cross Site Scripting.

You would all have thought i was crazy nutter and chucked me in the waste pipe.

Over and out Laughing

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:59 am   Reply with quote         

as for the php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo error in the chat-room.

Piclens is a Drupal Module for a very cool looking gallery that brings "PicLens Brings Cover Flow-style Photo Viewing to the Web". Either the site owner has been attempting at installing this module (and resulted in an Epic Fail!!). There could be an advert that incorporates the module causing the advert script to mess up beecause of the way it pre-loads and parses the advert data.

Only other thing is could be is the piclens site being down (It is up now i have checked) or we have all been moved to a new server and the DNS information is all messed up therefore the get network information functions failing to complete in the ordinary fashion.

Ok i am going to pull the zipper across on my face before i am chopped on the site. Rolling Eyes

annajon

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:02 am   Reply with quote         

wap2k wrote:
as for the php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo error in the chat-room. Piclens is a Drupal Module for a very cool looking gallery. Either the site owner has been attempting at installing this module (and resulted in an Epic Fail!!). Or there is an advert that incorporates the module causing the advert script to mess up.

Only other thing is could be is the piclens site being down or we have all been moved to a new server and the DNS information is all messed up therefore the get network information functions failing to complete in the ordinary fashion.

Ok i am going to pull the zipper across on my face before i am banned. Rolling Eyes

at last............ somebody who knows what the inside of a webpage looks like.... be careful, or advertise some more, (what ever you like better) people will start asking you all kinds of questions -

Bow .... or is that too soon?

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:51 am   Reply with quote         

Advertise i am not a spam... how dare you (So you can put your spam hammer away)! I could be completely wrong but have built a few sites.... Question eh arrrrrgh. Evil or Very Mad .. Climbs into my shell and falls to sleep.

Oh wow just realized how that could be classed as spam sorry..

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - about error - Reply to topic