Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - this sitre is borring , bye sitre - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Zoeon

Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:17 am   Reply with quote         

koorio wrote:
He said sitre, but he meant site. Anfa will definitely get his balls sucked. Shocked
noway Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sh!Za

Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:07 am   Reply with quote         

Zoeon wrote:
koorio wrote:
He said sitre, but he meant site. Anfa will definitely get his balls sucked. Shocked
noway Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

in norway? that will be a long trip anfa, but its worth!

Post Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:32 am   Reply with quote         

So when they come back, they look more like idiots when they left. I am with the Anfa "ball" thing, u quitter!

Zoeon

Post Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:02 am   Reply with quote         

DM613 wrote:
So when they come back, they look more like idiots when they left. I am with the Anfa "ball" thing, u quitter!
Very Happy Very Happy

johndownunder

Post Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Zoeon wrote:
bye sitre Laughing

I joined this site in April 2011 and never found it boring.For some weeks i have been unable to work on or post entries because of medical issues affecting my vision.If you have good vision you should consider yourself lucky you are able to compete.When it comes to the competition the only thing that should matter is that you enjoy taking part to exspress and share your creativity with the other members who do likewise.

If you are bored i would imagine you are probably feeling dissatisfied with your art or the response it has recieved has not fullfilled your expectations.If you quit the site i suggest you think about the real reasons you are doing so.To say your quitting because your bored to me is like saying i dont give a damn about my art anymore.If that's the case your short changing yourself.This site runs daily comps and people are awarded wins and places but even if the comps awarded no placing and were just run for each member to display their interpretation of any provided image there would still be many contributing simply because they just love doing it.Quitting is for losers and even the most inexperienced members who have not had a win or placing to me are still winners because they are expressing their creativity and taking part.Quitting never gets anyone anywhere.

JDU

anfa

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:57 pm   Reply with quote         

johndownunder wrote:
Quitting never gets anyone anywhere.
JDU

I said that in rehab and it didn't go down too well. I'm not listening to you any more, you are a bad influence. Wink

johndownunder

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:10 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
johndownunder wrote:
Quitting never gets anyone anywhere.
JDU

I said that in rehab and it didn't go down too well. I'm not listening to you any more, you are a bad influence. Wink

With 7 years membership and 831 entries posted you obviously aint a quitter.As a bonus you have a sense of humour something everyone needs.As for my being a bad influence i am sitting at home trying to decide which bottle of single malt i should open first.The wife just returned from holiday in mexico and brought me 3 Litre bottles back via Duty free a Chivas Regal a Glennfiditch and a Glennlivit. Then i will have to decide if i am going to sit by the pool or kick back on the sofa.Life it aint ever easy is it.

JDU

anfa

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:28 pm   Reply with quote         

OOH, now I'm gonna have to get myself a bottle of Glennfiditch for the weekend. I love the stuff! The weekend may start tomorrow. Laughing

Edit: Tomorrow meaning Thursday (silly time difference).

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - this sitre is borring , bye sitre - Reply to topic