Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Something about Kindle - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

bigbuck

Location: Australia

Post Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:13 pm   Reply with quote         


arcaico wrote:
And Buck, read the whole thread before posting.


Sorry. Won't post again.




Post Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:14 pm   Reply with quote         


arcaico wrote:
And Buck, read the whole thread before posting.

very relative comment in a book thread (unlike this comment)




_________________
I used to do stuff around here
arcaico

Location: Brazil

Post Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:20 pm   Reply with quote         


bigbuck wrote:
arcaico wrote:
And Buck, read the whole thread before posting.


Sorry. Won't post again.


Ohhh poor baby... uncle Arc yelled at him... booohoooo Crying or Very sad

Im just saying I had mentioned Calibre already...




_________________


TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

kittie

Location: Florida

Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:38 pm   Reply with quote         


Did barnes and noble open in israel?
I got the nook simple touch for Christmas last year, and I absolutely love it. You don't have to pay extra to get rid of the ads.




arcaico

Location: Brazil

Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:16 pm   Reply with quote         


kittie wrote:
Did barnes and noble open in israel?
I got the nook simple touch for Christmas last year, and I absolutely love it. You don't have to pay extra to get rid of the ads.


BOOOOOO!!!!!

the thread is something about kindle!! Go open your something about nook thread!!! Evil or Very Mad




_________________


TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

cafn8d

Location: Massachusetts

Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:38 pm   Reply with quote         


arcaico wrote:
kittie wrote:
Did barnes and noble open in israel?
I got the nook simple touch for Christmas last year, and I absolutely love it. You don't have to pay extra to get rid of the ads.


BOOOOOO!!!!!

the thread is something about kindle!! Go open your something about nook thread!!! Evil or Very Mad

Rolling Eyes
Please tell me my mentioning Win. vs. Mac did not KINDLE a similar rivalry among e-reader users!
Laughing

I've heard good things about the Nook. And there are other worthy e-readers (and tablets) out there too.

Google, who created the Android operating system, is introducing a low-end tablet to compete with the Kindle Fire. It will be interesting to see if it's any more successful than their high-end iPad competitor. Successful marketing means everything; I don't even remember the names of Google's devices. Razz




kittie

Location: Florida

Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:12 am   Reply with quote         


cafn8d wrote:
arcaico wrote:
kittie wrote:
Did barnes and noble open in israel?
I got the nook simple touch for Christmas last year, and I absolutely love it. You don't have to pay extra to get rid of the ads.


BOOOOOO!!!!!

the thread is something about kindle!! Go open your something about nook thread!!! Evil or Very Mad

Rolling Eyes
Please tell me my mentioning Win. vs. Mac did not KINDLE a similar rivalry among e-reader users!
Laughing

I've heard good things about the Nook. And there are other worthy e-readers (and tablets) out there too.

Google, who created the Android operating system, is introducing a low-end tablet to compete with the Kindle Fire. It will be interesting to see if it's any more successful than their high-end iPad competitor. Successful marketing means everything; I don't even remember the names of Google's devices. Razz


I am pretty burnt out on the tablet front. I haven't really played with the kindle's version of my nook touch, but the e-ink was pretty worth it.




Synthvet

Location: Oregon

Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:43 am   Reply with quote         


I love my Kindle Touch

Hi Kittie




_________________
Due to the shape of the North American Elk's esophagus,
even if it could speak, it could not pronounce the word lasagna.
- Cliff Clavin

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Something about Kindle - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com