Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Speaking Your Mind - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

the burning couch

Post Sat May 12, 2012 2:52 am   Reply with quote         

blackfox wrote:
If you use a PC instead of a Mac, you suck. period. You clearly don't know what you are doing.

really?.... Laughing ...Mac snob

*!*

Post Sat May 12, 2012 4:01 am   Reply with quote         

blackfox wrote:
If you use a PC instead of a Mac, you suck. period. You clearly don't know what you are doing.

It doesnt matter using PC or Mac! the only thing thats important is HOW you use it!

and honestly... today a mac isnt more than a fashion accessory for pseudo-designer. many (not everybody!) mac user believe their work will be done by oneself, if they buy a mac... but i have to disappoint you, it will not!

"mom, dad.. I dont know how to say it.... Im a PC user!!!"

okay now its out and you know Im a PC user. take a look at our portfolios and tell me: who do you think is the better choper and knows exactly what he's doing??! you or me?

I hope that I could help you this way Wink

Post Sat May 12, 2012 4:05 am   Reply with quote         

blackfox wrote:

It's official then,....I suck.

Thank you for educating us about your illustrious career, blackfox salut
(I found it to be a surprising read because, judging by your PSC portfolio, I thought you did volunteer work with retarded people)

blackfox wrote:
If you suck, i.e. your idea of chopping is to blur the background, add 3 filters and love what you've done in 12.765 minutes, then I WILL call you on it.

What is this then?? Maybe you could grace us all with a tutorial on how you made this masterpiece: http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/178826/purple-snarl.html

glennhanna

Post Sat May 12, 2012 4:12 am   Reply with quote         

blackfox wrote:

That's called Freedom.

If I wanted to be told what to do, what to think, what to use, what to eat, when to sleep, and that nothing else is allowed unless Emperor iTunes says it's allowed, then I would move to Makistan. It's a very beautiful place to take the kids to on vacation. I just wouldn't want to live there.

Post Sat May 12, 2012 4:28 am   Reply with quote         

I make six-figure income too. But here 1$ makes 3 figures in local currency Very Happy
I was a billionaire once!

Post Sat May 12, 2012 4:50 am   Reply with quote         

I'm a developer at photoshopcontest, yet I suck in photoshop (impo).
(and i use a linux system for developing and a windows system for photoshop)

Shocked Crying or Very sad

Post Sat May 12, 2012 5:35 am   Reply with quote         

Tommeken

Post Sat May 12, 2012 6:10 am   Reply with quote         

blackfox wrote:
I really like having folks who want others banned for "bashing," well. . . bash me. I don't care about votes or friends here. . .it's the internet. . . . it's the internet (had to say again). Here comes the shock . . . it's not REAL.

I love chopping for fun. . . when I'm bored with life, I come here to play but I try to do it with humor and style and since I was listed as a developer in Photoshop 1.7, I think I kinda' know how to chop. With a freelance six-figure income of which a lot of it has to do with Photoshop. . . yeah, I feel I can voice an experienced opinion.

If you suck, i.e. your idea of chopping is to blur the background, add 3 filters and love what you've done in 12.765 minutes, then I WILL call you on it.

As a professional graphic artist (BFA in Publication Design), I had to chop through a world of people with NO art skills who took some community college courses and bought a computer and yet dared to call themselves graphic "artists." If you use a PC instead of a Mac, you suck. period. You clearly don't know what you are doing.

I'm not being paid to give critiques or give people "insights" into what they're doing wrong. Pay me and I might.. . . might.

If these contests are for "fun" then allow me to have my fun in giving my opinion. I do NOT have to explain it or rationalize my thinking to anyone here. . . . unless you pay me my hourly rate.

If you can't have "fun" because of my comments, then please ignore them. After all, you can't be offended without your own permission.

dude, i got ur vote in the first round witch i thank u for but then you put the comment "going with the lesser of two bad, uninspired chops." along with it....
your previous state in the other topic is that people don't take the time to make their chops or don't have enough skills...well mate let me ensure you it took me bout six hours to chop that "bad uninspiring" piece of crap, because i had to redrawn every single fucking line of that fucking shitty source....now skills yeah maybe ur right bout that part but competing here isn't bout ur skills alone you have to have great idea's over and over again....so sorry if i didn't had a great idea here...but you know what? i did the best i could with that source
you know what my thought's were when i saw your entry? "oooh my, dont really like it cause externals are blurry..the other part is just copy paste work not really much effort went in to it" but i understood it cause i know what the source was and how difficult it was to make something of it...
so mister developer i wish you good luck in the next round ...oh wait your not in it!!! your ass was wooped by someone probably just bought a pc to kick your ass...good work kittie you earned your stars Very Happy

TheShaman

Post Sat May 12, 2012 8:51 am   Reply with quote         

blackfox wrote:
I really like having folks who want others banned for "bashing," well. . . bash me. I don't care about votes or friends here. . .it's the internet. . . . it's the internet (had to say again). Here comes the shock . . . it's not REAL.

I love chopping for fun. . . when I'm bored with life, I come here to play but I try to do it with humor and style and since I was listed as a developer in Photoshop 1.7, I think I kinda' know how to chop. With a freelance six-figure income of which a lot of it has to do with Photoshop. . . yeah, I feel I can voice an experienced opinion.

As a professional graphic artist (BFA in Publication Design), I had to chop through a world of people with NO art skills who took some community college courses and bought a computer and yet dared to call themselves graphic "artists." If you use a PC instead of a Mac, you suck. period. You clearly don't know what you are doing.

I'm not being paid to give critiques or give people "insights" into what they're doing wrong. Pay me and I might.. . . might.

If these contests are for "fun" then allow me to have my fun in giving my opinion. I do NOT have to explain it or rationalize my thinking to anyone here. . . . unless you pay me my hourly rate.

If you can't have "fun" because of my comments, then please ignore them. After all, you can't be offended without your own permission.

Who wants you banned? Every site needs a self-important know-it-all. I had no idea you had such skills as a graphic artist. I should have known better by looking though your your previous H2H's
http://photoshopcontest.com/tournament/view/31/display.html
http://photoshopcontest.com/tournament/view/3051/display.html
http://photoshopcontest.com/tournament/view/6353/display.html
That right there takes some superior talent and imagination. How do you keep your brain from exploding with all those ideas in there?
The rest of your portfolio? It is an absolute pleasure to go through. What, with your almost seemingly endless streak of top 3 finishes, you sir, rival the best artists here! Claf, ReyHey... watch out Blackfox is a coming with his B effin A in Publication Design! I don't know why we ever doubted your greatness, oh Developer of the Photoshopz. I bow and humble myself before you!
Bow

Post Sat May 12, 2012 8:55 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
blackfox wrote:

Who wants you banned? Every site needs a self-important know-it-all. I had no idea you had such skills as a graphic artist. I should have known better by looking though your your previous H2H's
http://photoshopcontest.com/tournament/view/31/display.html
http://photoshopcontest.com/tournament/view/3051/display.html
http://photoshopcontest.com/tournament/view/6353/display.html
That right there takes some superior talent and imagination. How do you keep your brain from exploding with all those ideas in there?
The rest of your portfolio? It is an absolute pleasure to go through. What, with your almost seemingly endless streak of top 3 finishes, you sir, rival the best artists here! Claf, ReyHey... watch out Blackfox is a coming with his B effin A in Publication Design! I don't know why we ever doubted your greatness, oh Developer of the Photoshopz. I bow and humble myself before you!
Bow

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

TheShaman

Post Sat May 12, 2012 9:22 am   Reply with quote         

DannyHoyle wrote:
you all suck at photoshop

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_X5uR7VC4M&list=PLD19BCF9D57320E03&index=1&feature=plpp_video
[/youtube]

Bring your snack and juice box and sit down kiddies, here is the rest of the series.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD19BCF9D57320E03&feature=plcp

Post Sat May 12, 2012 10:11 am   Reply with quote         

ha, thats how much you know, it takes less than 2 minutes to blur a background!!!

but one thing I've learnt is we do have something in common because I thought your entry sucked big time!!!!!!!!
Laughing Laughing

blackfox

Post Sat May 12, 2012 12:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Your egos are so easy to stir up! Damn kids.

Post Sat May 12, 2012 1:07 pm   Reply with quote         

blackfox wrote:

maybe it's your ego that's to big...

blackfox

Post Sat May 12, 2012 1:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Tommeken wrote:
blackfox wrote:

maybe it's your ego that's to big...

that would be "too"

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Speaking Your Mind - Reply to topic