Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Wish me luck - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:35 am   Reply with quote         

kinetic_be wrote:
Sounds to me that mommy isn't a very good mommy...
Nobody should deny the right to see your children, especially if the children want to see you.
I hope for you that you win tomorrow, but if you don't, then it'll be tough. Just remember you will be the winner in the long run, one day they will be old enough to decide where they want to live and I believe children who were held from watching a parent against their will, do the exact opposite. I've seen that happen a couple of times around me, friends my age. It's sad, but the outcome is often very similar.

Good luck tomorrow!

exactly!

Good luck

annajon

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:35 am   Reply with quote         

Good luck with your case

roger1

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Thank you all very much for your kind words and support. I am currently pacing around my house, waiting for 12:30pm so I can leave for court. Rolling Eyes

I will keep you updated. Thanks again. You are all awesome people Hug

roger1

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Great news!! I will be spending this weekend with my daughter! cheers

As always, there are a few more legal hoops to jump through but at least I have a temporary schedule in place. Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement! Hug

Werdnaibor

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:20 pm   Reply with quote         

roger1 wrote:

As always, there are a few more legal hoops to jump through but at least I have a temporary schedule in place. Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement! Hug

Congratulations. Hopefully good things keep happening.

TJ

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:21 pm   Reply with quote         

roger1 wrote:

Hahahaha!!! Great news bro! Now check your PM and get your ass choppin!

kinetic_be

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:45 pm   Reply with quote         

roger1 wrote:

Super! Very Happy

kittie

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:56 pm   Reply with quote         

roger1 wrote:

That's fantastic! Very Happy

Tesore

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:29 am   Reply with quote         

Have the best weekend ever!!! Wink

annajon

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:48 am   Reply with quote         

Congratulations!

Zoeon

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:31 am   Reply with quote         

great to hear this from you. Now you two have taken the first step, see when in the future your ex doesn't keep here promise you stay calm and react as the law says you have to do. But always stay calm and remember love will allways win at the end.
Good luck and i really hope things go smootly for you and your daughter.
Now hop hop and chop Very Happy

Tommeken

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:33 pm   Reply with quote         

i'm happy for you man..i had the same problem bout 9 years ago...my daughter was only a babygirl and i didn't get to see her for 3 years...now it's all good and i hope for you it turns out alright to ... good luck for you and you daughter

Troll Physics

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:47 pm   Reply with quote         

roger1 wrote:
I haven't been around here much lately because I have been working with an attorney getting custody/visitation of my 9 year-old daughter. I've been working a ton of overtime to pay for attorney fees so I haven't had the time to participate in contests. I go to court tomorrow and, if all goes well, I will get a temporary visitation/parenting schedule in place until the court case is over. Since I didn't have an attorney when I was divorced, I was tricked into signing a parenting plan which gave me no rights as a father at all. Last year, my ex-wife got remarried and I haven't seen my daughter since. Because of my original divorce paperwork, I haven't had any legal recourse but to pay a shit-ton of money for an attorney to fix the paperwork in court. My daughter and I have always been very close and we have been able to keep in touch over the phone almost daily (except for when my ex-wife blocks the calls). Please pray for me and my daughter tomorrow. If you're not the praying type, send me some words of encouragement because I could really use them right now. I'm trying really hard to optimistic about it all but, with so much on the line, I am getting very nervous. Thanks. Rolling Eyes

Know that even if you lose, no matter what the court says, if you make yourself available, she will come to you!

No amount of lies from your ex will ever stop that. When she is old enough make a day free where you know she is free, be at a meeting place once a week or what ever, it's not illegal to do that no matter where you are from.

What she is doing is selfish and not in the best interest of the child psychological well being, that is the only argument any sane judge will need to hear, your little girl needs her father that is why she talks to you on the phone she wants time with you and that is something your ex is selfishly preventing.

Being her father is a role that no one on this earth but you can fill. Press that fact in court, show you have worked hard to afford the rights to see her and demand that the court fees be paid by her side for even daring to strip you of your rights as a father, a child is not a bartering chip to be traded in contracts.

Go get her back!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Wish me luck - Reply to topic