Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Thank you? - Reply to topic

Tad

Location: Michigan

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:39 pm   Reply with quote         


I seem to have advantage now! And I have no clue how I got it lol.

If it was a gift....thank you very much to who gifted.

If it was a glitch.... Disregard this thread. I'm kidding. No advantage here. Nothing to see. This is not the account you are looking for. Move along.....Move along.




_________________

charliesou

Location: Independent Scotland

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:56 pm   Reply with quote         


Many years ago I discovered a discrepancy in my bank account balance. Instead of showing a negative balance of a couple of hundred, it showed a positive balance of a couple of thousand. I almost immediately contacted my bank, and then almost immediately didn't, and then immediately withdrew the maximum amount allowed from the cash machine.. and did so for the next few (wonderful) days.
I felt so guilty as we all frolicked in a whirl of inbridled hedonistic debauchery for the next couple of weeks, knowing that some poor banker had made a horrendous mistake by pressing the wrong button and had unwittingly transferred cash into a welders account, instead of a merchant bankers account.
Happy days..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv4gYHlqTds
Hug




arcaico

Location: Brazil

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:29 pm   Reply with quote         


charliesou wrote:
Many years ago I discovered a discrepancy in my bank account balance. Instead of showing a negative balance of a couple of hundred, it showed a positive balance of a couple of thousand. I almost immediately contacted my bank, and then almost immediately didn't, and then immediately withdrew the maximum amount allowed from the cash machine.. and did so for the next few (wonderful) days.
I felt so guilty as we all frolicked in a whirl of inbridled hedonistic debauchery for the next couple of weeks, knowing that some poor banker had made a horrendous mistake by pressing the wrong button and had unwittingly transferred cash into a welders account, instead of a merchant bankers account.
Happy days..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv4gYHlqTds
Hug


What you didn't realize (or maybe did, what makes you a bigger son of a bitch) is that the cash won't be deducted from the rich banker, but from the poor casheer that makes dimes doing all the hard work... the bank never loses... I know people that lost half their salary for doing this "mistake" and people like you taking advantage of it... either way, that was plain wrong. Hope you burn in hell.




_________________


TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

charliesou

Location: Independent Scotland

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:28 pm   Reply with quote         


arcaico wrote:
charliesou wrote:
Many years ago I discovered a discrepancy in my bank account balance. Instead of showing a negative balance of a couple of hundred, it showed a positive balance of a couple of thousand. I almost immediately contacted my bank, and then almost immediately didn't, and then immediately withdrew the maximum amount allowed from the cash machine.. and did so for the next few (wonderful) days.
I felt so guilty as we all frolicked in a whirl of inbridled hedonistic debauchery for the next couple of weeks, knowing that some poor banker had made a horrendous mistake by pressing the wrong button and had unwittingly transferred cash into a welders account, instead of a merchant bankers account.
Happy days..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv4gYHlqTds
Hug


What you didn't realize (or maybe did, what makes you a bigger son of a bitch) is that the cash won't be deducted from the rich banker, but from the poor casheer that makes dimes doing all the hard work... the bank never loses... I know people that lost half their salary for doing this "mistake" and people like you taking advantage of it... either way, that was plain wrong. Hope you burn in hell.

God bless you for showing me the error of my ways ..you cunt.




anfa

Location: Geordieland, UK

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:44 pm   Reply with quote         


Tad wrote:
I seem to have advantage now! And I have no clue how I got it lol.

If it was a gift....thank you very much to who gifted.

If it was a glitch.... Disregard this thread. I'm kidding. No advantage here. Nothing to see. This is not the account you are looking for. Move along.....Move along.

God did it. Laughing




_________________

TJ

Location: Utah, USA

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:52 pm   Reply with quote         


anfa wrote:
Tad wrote:
I seem to have advantage now! And I have no clue how I got it lol.

If it was a gift....thank you very much to who gifted.

If it was a glitch.... Disregard this thread. I'm kidding. No advantage here. Nothing to see. This is not the account you are looking for. Move along.....Move along.

God did it. Laughing


Yup. Agreed..... Laughing

Edit: Or maybe it was the Gods.

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=18856&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Wink




_________________
The good life is what you find when you stop looking for a better one.
Tad

Location: Michigan

Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:17 pm   Reply with quote         


Aw. Ty Testore Smile




_________________

Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:39 pm   Reply with quote         


It wasn't me!

Razz




TJ

Location: Utah, USA

Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:26 pm   Reply with quote         


Tesore wrote:
It wasn't me!

Razz


Was too. Laughing




_________________
The good life is what you find when you stop looking for a better one.
Zoeon

Location: Belgium

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:14 pm   Reply with quote         


arcaico wrote:
charliesou wrote:
Many years ago I discovered a discrepancy in my bank account balance. Instead of showing a negative balance of a couple of hundred, it showed a positive balance of a couple of thousand. I almost immediately contacted my bank, and then almost immediately didn't, and then immediately withdrew the maximum amount allowed from the cash machine.. and did so for the next few (wonderful) days.
I felt so guilty as we all frolicked in a whirl of inbridled hedonistic debauchery for the next couple of weeks, knowing that some poor banker had made a horrendous mistake by pressing the wrong button and had unwittingly transferred cash into a welders account, instead of a merchant bankers account.
Happy days..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv4gYHlqTds
Hug


What you didn't realize (or maybe did, what makes you a bigger son of a bitch) is that the cash won't be deducted from the rich banker, but from the poor casheer that makes dimes doing all the hard work... the bank never loses... I know people that lost half their salary for doing this "mistake" and people like you taking advantage of it... either way, that was plain wrong. Hope you burn in hell.
sometimes you are so negative, but mostley you are so damn right, i like you honnesty




Zoeon

Location: Belgium

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:33 pm   Reply with quote         


Very Happy




charliesou

Location: Independent Scotland

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:53 pm   Reply with quote         


Zoeon wrote:
arc of being a jurk, post something ,

Zeoen set ye forth thy task
Thru mist and chop as Styrbjorn's blood rowed hard..
At the end of day ..thy name hath merit.




Zoeon

Location: Belgium

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:01 am   Reply with quote         


charliesou wrote:
Zoeon wrote:
arc of being a jurk, post something ,

Zeoen set ye forth thy task
Thru mist and chop as Styrbjorn's blood rowed hard..
At the end of day ..thy name hath merit.
i Smile




Tommeken

Location: Belgium

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:01 am   Reply with quote         


arcaico wrote:
charliesou wrote:
Many years ago I discovered a discrepancy in my bank account balance. Instead of showing a negative balance of a couple of hundred, it showed a positive balance of a couple of thousand. I almost immediately contacted my bank, and then almost immediately didn't, and then immediately withdrew the maximum amount allowed from the cash machine.. and did so for the next few (wonderful) days.
I felt so guilty as we all frolicked in a whirl of inbridled hedonistic debauchery for the next couple of weeks, knowing that some poor banker had made a horrendous mistake by pressing the wrong button and had unwittingly transferred cash into a welders account, instead of a merchant bankers account.
Happy days..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv4gYHlqTds
Hug


What you didn't realize (or maybe did, what makes you a bigger son of a bitch) is that the cash won't be deducted from the rich banker, but from the poor casheer that makes dimes doing all the hard work... the bank never loses... I know people that lost half their salary for doing this "mistake" and people like you taking advantage of it... either way, that was plain wrong. Hope you burn in hell.



In Belgium the casheer doesn't have to pay it...when the mistake comes out, they take the money back...if i accidently transfer money to the wrong account and i contact my bank the'll do the best they can to set things right.. there's no such thing as free money over here




_________________

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Thank you? - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com