Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Why,,,,???? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Zoeon

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:05 pm   Reply with quote         

why they always make music and put a beautifull women with it? and no arcaico dont answer, look at here lips and face , men this is .... teh MAX , i know it is the MAX, BTW do i get banned for this??? eve??? i ask this nice, because i am fad up to hide my self , i am CANDRON, its just a nick name, but it will always be me, just me, CANDRON, for those who are new just look it up , candron, a name in the book a name like other names, a name i worked hard for, and got banned and i dont forget, i have this name zoeon, because my first grandchild is born as zoe, Zoë, the daughhter of Kinetic my son. Great man, great wife, great baby.

So can i have my name back please Eve? CANDRON thxxxxxxxxxxxx can you hear me Eve

http://photoshopcontest.com/portfolio/51581/browse.html?l=0&p=96

kinetic_be

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Rolling Eyes Chill...

charliesou

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Zeoen set ye forth thy task
Thru mist and chop as Styrbjorn's blood rowed hard..
At the end of day ..thy name hath merit.

====
Hang in pal.

blue_lurker

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:40 pm   Reply with quote         

Ending a request for your name back with "FUCK YOU"
Way to be diplomatic dude Rolling Eyes

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Zoeon wrote:
why they always make music and poth a beautifull women with it? and no arcaico dont answer, look at here lips and face , men this is .... teh MAX , i know it is the MAX, BTW do i get banned for this??? eve??? i ask this nice, because i am fad up to hide my self , i am CANDRON, iits just a nick name, but it will always be me, just me, CANDRON, for those who are new just look it up , candron, a name in the book a name like other names, a name i worked hard for, and got banned and i dont forget, i have this name zoeon, because my first grindchild is born as zoe, Zoë, the daughhter of Kinetic my son. Great man, great wife, great baby.

So can i have my name back please Eve? CANDRON thxxxxxxxxxxxx can you hear me Eve ,? if not FUCK YOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg-nIAnUZwE&feature=related

Candron was banded. Maybe you now wish to be too? The mods have been well aware of who you really are/were Zoeon. Why are you tempting fate now? Why are you singling me out? Mods make collective decisions, dude. You have evidence to otherwise, please pm me.

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:25 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
Ending a request for your name back with "FUCK YOU"
Way to be diplomatic dude Rolling Eyes
true

Zoeon

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:36 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
Zoeon wrote:
why they always make music and poth a beautifull women with it? and no arcaico dont answer, look at here lips and face , men this is .... teh MAX , i know it is the MAX, BTW do i get banned for this??? eve??? i ask this nice, because i am fad up to hide my self , i am CANDRON, iits just a nick name, but it will always be me, just me, CANDRON, for those who are new just look it up , candron, a name in the book a name like other names, a name i worked hard for, and got banned and i dont forget, i have this name zoeon, because my first grindchild is born as zoe, Zoë, the daughhter of Kinetic my son. Great man, great wife, great baby.

So can i have my name back please Eve? CANDRON thxxxxxxxxxxxx can you hear me Eve ,? if not FUCK YOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg-nIAnUZwE&feature=related

Candron was banded. Maybe you now wish to be too? The mods have been well aware of who you really are/were Zoeon. Why are you tempting fate now? Why are you singling me out? Mods make collective decisions, dude. You have evidence to otherwise, please pm me.
so, ask the other Mods , to give me my other name back, why is that so hard to do?

Tommeken

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:08 am   Reply with quote         

Zoeon wrote:
why they always make music and put a beautifull women with it? and no arcaico dont answer, look at here lips and face , men this is .... teh MAX , i know it is the MAX, BTW do i get banned for this??? eve??? i ask this nice, because i am fad up to hide my self , i am CANDRON, its just a nick name, but it will always be me, just me, CANDRON, for those who are new just look it up , candron, a name in the book a name like other names, a name i worked hard for, and got banned and i dont forget, i have this name zoeon, because my first grandchild is born as zoe, Zoë, the daughhter of Kinetic my son. Great man, great wife, great baby.

So can i have my name back please Eve? CANDRON thxxxxxxxxxxxx can you hear me Eve

i knew it was you Twisted Evil either way welcome back Wink

Zoeon

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:38 am   Reply with quote         

Tommeken wrote:
Zoeon wrote:

you must have seen me in Lier Smile

Tommeken

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:09 am   Reply with quote         

Zoeon wrote:
Tommeken wrote:
Zoeon wrote:

haha not really :p
it's close to my home though Laughing

The-Masked-Layer

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:16 am   Reply with quote         

Tommeken wrote:
Zoeon wrote:
Tommeken wrote:
Zoeon wrote:

Belgium is the size of Maryland! You should be running into each other on a weekly basis.
Very Happy

Tommeken

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:34 am   Reply with quote         

The-Masked-Layer wrote:
Tommeken wrote:
Zoeon wrote:
Tommeken wrote:
Zoeon wrote:

Belgium is the size of Maryland! You should be running into each other on a weekly basis.
Very Happy

true but i'm a mental patient...locked up in some deep dungeon's... so i don't get out much... they say i'm insane or something...clearly they are mistaken, i think it has something to do with pinguins....so maybe it's grefix what they talk about... meh i don't know Razz Razz

Zoeon

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:52 am   Reply with quote         

true but i'm a mental patient...locked up in some deep dungeon's... so i don't get out much... they say i'm insane or something...clearly they are mistaken, i think it has something to do with pinguins....so maybe it's grefix what they talk about... meh i don't know Razz Razz[/quote]

I was ones there too Smile

Tommeken

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:04 am   Reply with quote         

Zoeon wrote:
true but i'm a mental patient...locked up in some deep dungeon's... so i don't get out much... they say i'm insane or something...clearly they are mistaken, i think it has something to do with pinguins....so maybe it's grefix what they talk about... meh i don't know Razz Razz

I was ones there too Smile[/quote]

now i remember were i saw hat piggie face again Laughing Laughing Wink

Zoeon

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:06 am   Reply with quote         

Tommeken wrote:
Zoeon wrote:

I was ones there too Smile

now i remember were i saw hat piggie face again Laughing Laughing Wink[/quote] Laughing Laughing Laughing

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Why,,,,???? - Reply to topic