Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Chop your favorite PSC member - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who is your favorite PSC member

ReyRey

9%

9%

[ 3 ]

marcoballistic

12%

12%

[ 4 ]

Sjitske

18%

18%

[ 6 ]

Claf

15%

15%

[ 5 ]

other - name them...if you have to :)

45%

45%

[ 15 ]

Total Votes: 33

kittie

Post Fri May 24, 2013 7:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Yeah, as members go the Robinsons are a lot of fun.

We need another frustrating-to-align PSC Movie night that we invite everyone to and only we show up.

Werdnaibor

Post Fri May 24, 2013 7:21 pm   Reply with quote         

kittie wrote:

We need another frustrating-to-align PSC Movie night that we invite everyone to and only we show up.

Absolutely, but we should do a Mystery Science Theater style movie instead. It's hard to talk during movies I like. YerPalAl was there for awhile too.

kittie

Post Fri May 24, 2013 7:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Werdnaibor wrote:

Absolutely, but we should do a Mystery Science Theater style movie instead. It's hard to talk during movies I like. YerPalAl was there for awhile too.

You're right! I think Grefix was sort of there too.
It was difficult to comment on Watchmen.

kittie

Post Fri May 24, 2013 7:31 pm   Reply with quote         

http://www.badmovies.org/

This looks like a good start.

Werdnaibor

Post Fri May 24, 2013 7:34 pm   Reply with quote         

kittie wrote:

That does look pretty helpful. When in doubt, you can usually pick any movie that was made for the SciFi channel. Ryan and I had great time watching some movie on there about the Bermuda Triangle.

anfa

Post Fri May 24, 2013 8:17 pm   Reply with quote         

First I've heard of the Movie Night thing. I'm in!

anfa

Post Fri May 24, 2013 8:19 pm   Reply with quote         

kittie wrote:

That Bigfoot fella looks like he's crapping himself. lol

Post Fri May 24, 2013 9:53 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
kittie wrote:

[img]

capture screen
[/img]

image hosting youtube

Werdnaibor

Post Fri May 24, 2013 10:10 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
First I've heard of the Movie Night thing. I'm in!

Sounds good. Kittie, I'm putting you in charge of organizing everything, because I'm lazy.

arcaico

Post Fri May 24, 2013 11:34 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
Yarilo wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
This Marco is before my time..... lol whatever. I have a lot of favorite choppers that currently participate from time to time. Claf has awesome execution and style. Sjitski's entries out of this world when it come to story lines. Anfa Pretty much has the sarcasm, execution, Sci-Fi side taken care of. The Burning Couch, Pretty much has all of those talents combined.

I look at ReyReys entries too and he has some talent. I personally do not even feel wothy of judging these guys anyway because I am not on the same level. Great talent.

Many talented people around here, but some of them don't understand that this thread is about FAVORITE PSC MEMBER not the most skilled one. I like some members simply because of their sense of humor or ideas not because they posses superior chopping skills. I threw Marco in the poll for shits and giggles just to create some drama. And drama it was Smile I also left an option to name your favorite PSC member if you had one. To make long story short, I would like to thank EVERYONE for participation. Wish you all the best girls and boys.
Yarilo
I think "ArCrackRiO" or whichever way you spell it should make an entry. He does like to talk smack and shite.

Don't be silly... I won a contest a few months ago, right after you made this same silly comment in another thread...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

anfa

Post Sat May 25, 2013 3:34 am   Reply with quote         

Yarilo wrote:
anfa wrote:
kittie wrote:

[img]

capture screen
[/img]

image hosting youtube

What the fuck was that supposed to mean?

Tarmac

Post Sat May 25, 2013 8:49 am   Reply with quote         

Very Happy Yarilo .vs anfa - Round Two

shane.e.randall

Post Sat May 25, 2013 8:59 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
Yarilo wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
This Marco is before my time..... lol whatever. I have a lot of favorite choppers that currently participate from time to time. Claf has awesome execution and style. Sjitski's entries out of this world when it come to story lines. Anfa Pretty much has the sarcasm, execution, Sci-Fi side taken care of. The Burning Couch, Pretty much has all of those talents combined.

I look at ReyReys entries too and he has some talent. I personally do not even feel wothy of judging these guys anyway because I am not on the same level. Great talent.

Many talented people around here, but some of them don't understand that this thread is about FAVORITE PSC MEMBER not the most skilled one. I like some members simply because of their sense of humor or ideas not because they posses superior chopping skills. I threw Marco in the poll for shits and giggles just to create some drama. And drama it was Smile I also left an option to name your favorite PSC member if you had one. To make long story short, I would like to thank EVERYONE for participation. Wish you all the best girls and boys.
Yarilo
I think "ArCrackRiO" or whichever way you spell it should make an entry. He does like to talk smack and shite.

Don't be silly... I won a contest a few months ago, right after you made this same silly comment in another thread...

I'm sure you did win. But I don't think I made a comment before hand... Anyway I am confused as to what your Avatar Picture is? Is it a third world menstrual Pad? Either way I am very proud of you ....ACrackVoid or however you spell your name. Anyway What I meant to say is I am totally proud of you for being a winner and maybe we should be friends..... Wink

Post Sat May 25, 2013 10:16 am   Reply with quote         

Werdnaibor wrote:
kittie wrote:

It was very easy to comment during that movie.... for me, since I didn't own a copy Wink

Quote:
kittie wrote:

That does look like a good start, because I own almost all of those movies. Timeless classics Laughing

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:23 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
marcoballistic wrote:
Is this the thread for long lost members?

Yes. But the thread for the deceased members is somewhere else...

Damn it, your still here Razz

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Chop your favorite PSC member - Reply to topic