Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2013 Predictions and Smack Talk - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

TheShaman

Location: Peaksville, Southeast of Disorder

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:26 pm   Reply with quote         


I just got this...

Quote:
From: PSC Team <pscteam@photoshopcontest.com>
Subject: Head To Head 2013 Tournament - Round 2
Date: July 29, 2013 3:54:20 AM CDT
To: TheShaman



Hello.



Congratulations on reaching Round 2 of the 2013 PSC Head To Head Tournament.



Whether you fought it out in Round 1 or had a bye to Round 2, you are in the final 64. The source for this round will be made available on July 27 at 8am EST. Your entry is due by Wednesday July 31 at 8am EST, at which time voting will begin. Voting will end on Friday August 2 at 8am EST and the winners of Round 2 will be revealed. Then the same cycle will repeat for Round 3, starting with the release of the source the very next day (Aug 3).



Good luck!



Shocked I didn't know Rd2 was in less than two days!?!?

I'd better get started!!!
Laughing




_________________
T-shirt Designs: http://www.cafepress.com/TheShaman
Help fight breast cancer by becoming an enabler: http://www.cafepress.com/Pinkaholics
the burning couch

Location: I don't know, but it sure is dark in here

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:13 pm   Reply with quote         


arcaico wrote:

I would never use excuses... Im just stating facts... somehow I managed to drink beer, tequila, vodka, rum, chopp, and liquor all in the same day, in a single afternoon... God knows how much alcohol is still circulating in my body...


hmm...well...you should be able to handle all that alcohol and function normally.....that is if you really are Mexican ,like you always say. I'm beginning to question that.

*!*




_________________
Half of writing history is hiding the truth.~ Mal
Eepi

Location: Finland

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:38 am   Reply with quote         


Again the sources suck big time.
Anyway i'll chop sumthin.




_________________
WANTED!
Schroedingers cat
Dead and alive
Eepi

Location: Finland

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:46 am   Reply with quote         


Infuckingflatable crock




_________________
WANTED!
Schroedingers cat
Dead and alive
anfa

Location: Geordieland, UK

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:02 pm   Reply with quote         


Incrockingflatable fuck




_________________

arcaico

Location: Brazil

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:23 pm   Reply with quote         


the burning couch wrote:
arcaico wrote:

I would never use excuses... Im just stating facts... somehow I managed to drink beer, tequila, vodka, rum, chopp, and liquor all in the same day, in a single afternoon... God knows how much alcohol is still circulating in my body...


hmm...well...you should be able to handle all that alcohol and function normally.....that is if you really are Mexican ,like you always say. I'm beginning to question that.

*!*


funny... that looks like a flaming penis...




_________________


TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

arcaico

Location: Brazil

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:19 pm   Reply with quote         


This is SO funny and predictable...

http://www.bracketmaker.com/predict.cfm?parent=859178&user=369610&tid=447311

Apparently, sean and marco have a real affair... love is the most precious gift two men can have...




_________________


TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Werdnaibor

Location: Albany, NY

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:48 pm   Reply with quote         


arcaico wrote:
This is SO funny and predictable...

http://www.bracketmaker.com/predict.cfm?parent=859178&user=369610&tid=447311

Apparently, sean and marco have a real affair... love is the most precious gift two men can have...

How about that late prediction that has me making it to the quarter finals? I want whatever drug that person is taking.




_________________

TheShaman

Location: Peaksville, Southeast of Disorder

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:13 pm   Reply with quote         


arcaico wrote:
This is SO funny and predictable...

http://www.bracketmaker.com/predict.cfm?parent=859178&user=369610&tid=447311

Apparently, sean and marco have a real affair... love is the most precious gift two men can have...


Laughing You should know Fabulous!

You still wanna take me to that gay bar you're always going to?




_________________
T-shirt Designs: http://www.cafepress.com/TheShaman
Help fight breast cancer by becoming an enabler: http://www.cafepress.com/Pinkaholics
arcaico

Location: Brazil

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:05 pm   Reply with quote         


TheShaman wrote:
arcaico wrote:
This is SO funny and predictable...

http://www.bracketmaker.com/predict.cfm?parent=859178&user=369610&tid=447311

Apparently, sean and marco have a real affair... love is the most precious gift two men can have...


Laughing You should know Fabulous!

You still wanna take me to that gay bar you're always going to?


The difference between you and me...

View youtube video





_________________


TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

the burning couch

Location: I don't know, but it sure is dark in here

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:11 pm   Reply with quote         


arcaico wrote:
the burning couch wrote:
arcaico wrote:

I would never use excuses... Im just stating facts... somehow I managed to drink beer, tequila, vodka, rum, chopp, and liquor all in the same day, in a single afternoon... God knows how much alcohol is still circulating in my body...


hmm...well...you should be able to handle all that alcohol and function normally.....that is if you really are Mexican ,like you always say. I'm beginning to question that.

*!*


funny... that looks like a flaming penis...


Damn you, marco..DAMN YOU!

*!*




_________________
Half of writing history is hiding the truth.~ Mal
TheShaman

Location: Peaksville, Southeast of Disorder

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:50 pm   Reply with quote         


arcaico wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
arcaico wrote:
This is SO funny and predictable...

http://www.bracketmaker.com/predict.cfm?parent=859178&user=369610&tid=447311

Apparently, sean and marco have a real affair... love is the most precious gift two men can have...


Laughing You should know Fabulous!

You still wanna take me to that gay bar you're always going to?


The difference between you and me...

View youtube video



the Doors? You're right! I love the Doors!!!

This is way more... YOU

View youtube video





_________________
T-shirt Designs: http://www.cafepress.com/TheShaman
Help fight breast cancer by becoming an enabler: http://www.cafepress.com/Pinkaholics
the burning couch

Location: I don't know, but it sure is dark in here

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:06 pm   Reply with quote         


TheShaman wrote:
arcaico wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
arcaico wrote:
This is SO funny and predictable...

http://www.bracketmaker.com/predict.cfm?parent=859178&user=369610&tid=447311

Apparently, sean and marco have a real affair... love is the most precious gift two men can have...


Laughing You should know Fabulous!

You still wanna take me to that gay bar you're always going to?


The difference between you and me...

View youtube video



the Doors? You're right! I love the Doors!!!

This is way more... YOU

View youtube video



Soooo...you wanna take arc to a gay bar?

*!*



I frakin love that song




_________________
Half of writing history is hiding the truth.~ Mal
TheShaman

Location: Peaksville, Southeast of Disorder

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:20 pm   Reply with quote         


the burning couch wrote:


Soooo...you wanna take arc to a gay bar?

*!*



I frakin love that song


lol me too.

no, arc loves going to the gay bar. I want him to take me to his favorite, if I ever get to mexico




_________________
T-shirt Designs: http://www.cafepress.com/TheShaman
Help fight breast cancer by becoming an enabler: http://www.cafepress.com/Pinkaholics
nat_g31

Location: Permanent vacation from Nor Cal

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:33 pm   Reply with quote         


How do you say blue oyster in Mexican?




_________________

I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.~~~ Kanye West

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2013 Predictions and Smack Talk - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com