Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2013 Predictions and Smack Talk - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

taker

Location: >Undergournd<

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:51 pm   Reply with quote         


anfa wrote:
taker wrote:
We need to expect every chop to look like round 5 because when you make sonething you need to make it perfect ...

1) There's no such thing as perfection. And 2) There's no such thing as perfection.


and 3 your entry is perfect Surprised




_________________

arcaico

Location: Brazil

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:52 pm   Reply with quote         


taker wrote:
And about that his image this round is awesome actually one of the best ..


What are you talking about?? His entry sucked big time.

the best entries are photolicious, anfa, Sh!za and koorio...




_________________


TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

taker

Location: >Undergournd<

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:56 pm   Reply with quote         


arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:
And about that his image this round is awesome actually one of the best ..


What are you talking about?? His entry sucked big time.

the best entries are photolicious, anfa, Sh!za and koorio...


i agree about koorio and anfa and sh!za but my numbrr 4 chop, going for the shaman his image is pretty cool. I think i am going to see him in round 5.




_________________

arcaico

Location: Brazil

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:14 pm   Reply with quote         


taker wrote:
arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:
And about that his image this round is awesome actually one of the best ..


What are you talking about?? His entry sucked big time.

the best entries are photolicious, anfa, Sh!za and koorio...


i agree about koorio and anfa and sh!za but my numbrr 4 chop, going for the shaman his image is pretty cool. I think i am going to see him in round 5.


you have serious issues...




_________________


TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

taker

Location: >Undergournd<

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:24 pm   Reply with quote         


arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:
arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:
And about that his image this round is awesome actually one of the best ..


What are you talking about?? His entry sucked big time.

the best entries are photolicious, anfa, Sh!za and koorio...


i agree about koorio and anfa and sh!za but my numbrr 4 chop, going for the shaman his image is pretty cool. I think i am going to see him in round 5.


you have serious issues...

Hahaha you will see about that....




_________________

glennhanna

Location: Eugene, Oregon

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:24 pm   Reply with quote         


No "GOOD LUCK! NO MUCH TIME" signs allowed in the first round. It is a tournament after all.




taker

Location: >Undergournd<

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:32 pm   Reply with quote         


glennhanna wrote:
No "GOOD LUCK! NO MUCH TIME" signs allowed in the first round. It is a tournament after all.


Yes because I thought it was opening in Friday and guess what it is end on Friday iam thankful that I make it and upload my image.




_________________

nat_g31

Location: Permanent vacation from Nor Cal

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:59 pm   Reply with quote         


Not saying my image is great by any means but I can say that this was on of the harder h2h sources. To say we all sucked is sort of a dick move taker. Show us what you can come up with almighty chopper mr. Taker.




_________________

I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.~~~ Kanye West
kittie

Location: Florida

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:03 pm   Reply with quote         


I think most of us appreciate these entries more because we felt the frustration of coming up with something for it ourselves.




charliesou

Location: Independent Scotland

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:33 pm   Reply with quote         


This guy taker does this every time there's a H2H. He'll crawl back under his rock once its over..best ignore him, it just encourages him/her.




taker

Location: >Undergournd<

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:03 pm   Reply with quote         


Nat and kitte am not saying you guys are bad choppers I just was surprised that this is not your level your level is much higher than that and thats why I said these things .. I do not want to make troubles or something ... I just say my opinion it is free country....


And you mr.charlie . Do you have problem with me is that because I give you comment in your image ... you cant say ignore who and love who.. I think any one can make his choice . And look to mr arcaico he is better than you in I cant even compare him to you and he discuss this thing with me by logic... why he did that because he trust in him self like other choppers not like who want me to shut up.. and you want me to shut up because you know am right ....




_________________

charliesou

Location: Independent Scotland

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:51 pm   Reply with quote         


Que ?




arcaico

Location: Brazil

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:00 pm   Reply with quote         


taker wrote:
Nat and kitte am not saying you guys are bad choppers I just was surprised that this is not your level your level is much higher than that and thats why I said these things .. I do not want to make troubles or something ... I just say my opinion it is free country....


And you mr.charlie . Do you have problem with me is that because I give you comment in your image ... you cant say ignore who and love who.. I think any one can make his choice . And look to mr arcaico he is better than you in I cant even compare him to you and he discuss this thing with me by logic... why he did that because he trust in him self like other choppers not like who want me to shut up.. and you want me to shut up because you know am right ....


In fact, the chop you claim to be Sean's, the best in the round, as you claim in your insane analysis, might be Charliesou's...




_________________


TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Werdnaibor

Location: Albany, NY

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:22 pm   Reply with quote         


nat_g31 wrote:
Not saying my image is great by any means but I can say that this was on of the harder h2h sources. To say we all sucked is sort of a dick move taker. Show us what you can come up with almighty chopper mr. Taker.

Kind of like saying I didn't spend much time on my entry?




_________________

anfa

Location: Geordieland, UK

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:44 pm   Reply with quote         


Fuck this shit! It's Yodelin' Time!!!

View youtube video





_________________

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2013 Predictions and Smack Talk - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com