Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Long time no see. But umm PSC Socks memory - Reply to topic

TofuTheGreat

Post Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:10 pm   Reply with quote         

I haven't been around in years. But the wife and I were just watching Big Brother (don't judge). Anyway in one of the challenges the prominently displayed the "Glam Sock" cd cover. It looked EXACTLY like the old PSC Sock avatars.

Part of me remembers a team event, possibly one of the scavenger hunts, where we had to make an album cover for the team. I'm wondering if a team did a sock band...

If any of the old crew are around let me know if you know what I'm referring to.

SplatShot

Post Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:42 pm   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
I haven't been around in years. But the wife and I were just watching Big Brother (don't judge). Anyway in one of the challenges the prominently displayed the "Glam Sock" cd cover. It looked EXACTLY like the old PSC Sock avatars.

Part of me remembers a team event, possibly one of the scavenger hunts, where we had to make an album cover for the team. I'm wondering if a team did a sock band...

If any of the old crew are around let me know if you know what I'm referring to.

Tofu, your long lost sock

I'm not old crew but here are a few socks http://photoshopcontest.com/socks/index.php

TofuTheGreat

Post Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:29 am   Reply with quote         

Hahaha yeah I know about the sock index, and sock codes. I am looking for a chop someone did that had 4 of the socks as an album cover.

SplatShot wrote:
TofuTheGreat wrote:

Tofu, your long lost sock

I'm not old crew but here are a few socks http://photoshopcontest.com/socks/index.php

Post Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey man, long time no see! How've you been?

I know exactly what you're talking about. I (should) have it still in one of my ancient archive drives somewhere. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Alright, I just checked through my files and it's looking like my PSC files are definitely on a drive in a storage unit about an hour away...I tried to find it on one of the team event threads but didn't have any luck with that, either. Confused

Post Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Tofu: Come back and win one. Cool

YerPalAl

Post Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:49 am   Reply with quote         

Hey Tofu, sorry, I do not have that image. There is no joy of socks here. Rolling Eyes

Post Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:37 pm   Reply with quote         

I may have had it, but my old photobucket account where I stored random chops has been de-activated. Sounds familiar though.

my sock doesnt really match my personality anymore though, my dog died, and I quit drinking.

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Long time no see. But umm PSC Socks memory - Reply to topic