Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Migrated Topics - Site Wish list - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Square

Post Sun Feb 15, 2004 1:48 am   Reply with quote         

LMAO!!!

cafn8d 09/12 @ 09:41 pm

I've been there! Wow, I've been someplace Square's been! That is SO AWESO... what... the SHIV is over? oh... Well, I've still been there... Smile

https://shannonlea1218.wordpress.com/
HandToolUK

Post Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:14 am   Reply with quote         

Maybe we need a message that tells you "YES, YOUR POST <i>HAS</i> BEEN ACCEPTED" ... Wink (j/k)

Post Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:15 am   Reply with quote         

and "...NOW Click on to the NEXT page" lol Wink

Post Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:04 am   Reply with quote         

<b>vBulletin</b><br><br>please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please<br><br>And it <i>does</i> show users currently online, <i>but</i> you have the option to be invisible whenever you want. <br><b>AND</b> you can have <b>ANIMATED</b> avatars!!! <br><br>Please check out vBullentin.com....its only like 85 bucks. We can all give you 5 bucks and pay for it! It will <b>so</b> be worth it!!!

Post Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:04 am   Reply with quote         

apparently I cant type<br><br>but its vbulletin.com I added some extra letters? whatever<br><br>I just wanna get thissssssssssssssssssssssss

Post Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:17 am   Reply with quote         

I would personally like to see cintests, or maybe even contests, where the losers win beer. Whadya think?

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.
jmh132
Site Moderator

Post Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:36 pm   Reply with quote         

vBulletin is a poor choice. I have used it in the past for larger and busier sites than psc and it is a very in-efficient piece of software. PHPbb is much better or even yabb. I am not planning on switching to any of these. Most of the upgrades that are being requested will not take long at all to add in. I will review them all and add in what is seems to fit psc the best when I have the time.. Thanks for the feedback. And as always, it will be applied to the site.

Doodler!

Post Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:44 pm   Reply with quote         

I like Yabb

jmh132
Site Moderator

Post Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:55 pm   Reply with quote         

All,I had some time this afternoon to update a few minor items. The message board has the ability to edit posts. The users page shows who is online (accurately - ie. differently than how most other sites do it). If you wish to be invisible, just log out and browse! You can now see what pics that you have voted for with a red border in the contests. PC/IE users will notice additional styling on those pics.We are not making any changes to the voting system in the near future. It will be up for changes possibly as early as this summer. I am not allowing animated gifs (as avatars) for the simple reason that they junk up a site. The current board is here for now as I am a fan of speed over functionality and general site bloat. Enjoy the site!

Rondo

Post Sun Feb 15, 2004 6:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Thank JMH!!

Post Sun Feb 15, 2004 6:35 pm   Reply with quote         

thanks jmh!!!!

AtHeaMo

Post Sun Feb 15, 2004 6:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Yep, real nice!

splodge

Post Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:54 am   Reply with quote         

i love the faded out thumbs, after you have voted for a post, i like to vote for all my favorites without looking at there scores, then clicking on most votes to see how many i got on the front page Smile

Hallcross Toots

Post Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:40 am   Reply with quote         

JMH...When I look at contests from long ago, there is no way that I can see what date those contests took place. I can see the date on the recent contests that are thumbnailed, but not the ones that were long ago. Is there a simple way to code it so that the date could be in the contest page instead of only on the thumbnail overview of all the contests? Just a suggestion.

Post Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:03 am   Reply with quote         

Sorry, just another suggestion. Is it possible to have another form of sign up besides Paypal?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Migrated Topics - Site Wish list - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com