Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - what are you doing on your summer vacation? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

supak0ma

Post Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:35 am   Reply with quote         

Cool

L@rue

Post Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:05 am   Reply with quote         

Smile@db
I think I will paint each side of my 100 feet wood fence:( that will be my week off summer vacation this year:)

Post Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:29 am   Reply with quote         

renting a canal barge for a week

Post Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Dammit, that pic is BLINDING!!! Having an awesome monitor with ultra-realistic res isn't always a good thing! Anyways, Cynn and everyone that was talking about it, I would do a Lord of the Rings marathon ifyou guys lived anywhere nearby. I have actually already done three separate ones. First after all the movies were finally out with family and friends, second when all of the Special Extended versions where out, and a third for the hell of it. Anyone elses name in the Credits of the movies? Mine is, cuz I am an original LOTR official fan club member. Look it up, the credits are a couple miles long, though....

Post Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:14 am   Reply with quote         

Make breakfast for my girl. beach. paint. fish. drink. beach. sleep. climb. run. cook dinner for my girl. swim. chase sales. paint my room. microwave some popcorn. laundry. pool. make a small kid cry. cook lunch for myself. drink. sleep. beach. drink. dance. get wasted. lounge. baseball. travel. sleep. email. paint. and maybe go to the zoo.

Post Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:47 pm   Reply with quote         

starting in vienna, going by car to ancona (italy), by ferry to greece, epirus, lefkas, athens, mount olymp, thessaloniki, chalkidiki, and after two weeks back home to vienna via mazedonia, kosovo, serbia, hungary. all this with an 11 years old toyota (170.000 kilometers!) hope, the car wil hold ...

Post Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:25 pm   Reply with quote         

shut up!!!!!

Post Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Vacation?
We put our house up for sale. Sold in 3 days. Had to find a place to live. Pack, pack, pack. Found a new place. Load the moving truck. Unload the truck. Unpack, unpack, unpack. Moving sucks. I like our new house though. Only 20 minute drive to work instead of an hour.

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:10 pm   Reply with quote         

One Chief is having a pretty damn good summer.

Good 4 u! Very Happy

Bluesbro

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:01 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm actually on vacation starting this week. Have the fastpitch Nationals for my youngest daughters team in SoCal this week ... 14 & under division. Here's a pic of her hitting her first 'over the fence' homerun in a tournament in San Diego about a month ago. The most amazing part of it was that I actually got the pic Shocked

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - what are you doing on your summer vacation? - Reply to topic