Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Who are you...? - Reply to topic

claudiolky

Post Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:52 am   Reply with quote         

Hi PSC time

I'm 56 years old, from Brazil/Rio de Janeiro/Teresópolis(100km from Rio at 1.000 meters sea level). I'm retaired from a Petroleum Company - PETROBRAS. Nowadays I have two hobbies: play tennis every day and photoshop. I started with PS 4 years ago, but I learned a lot with some books as: Photoshop Bible, Photoshop 7 Artistry, Photoshop restoration and retouching and a lot of computers tutorials.
Also I give Photoshop classes and I make restoration & retouching of old pictures.
PSC for me is an addiction, and I'm learning a lot with montages.
I also have a fotolog - http://ubbibr.fotolog.net/fotart/ and flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/23185105@N00/
My email is claudiolky@terra.com.br and I have skype: claudiolky

Regards for all Very Happy

Claudio

Patre

Post Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:48 am   Reply with quote         

Hi Claudio,
I looked at the images in your "fotolog". They are beautiful. I especially like your scenic views and the color effects you used on some of the flower images. Very nice work.
I also like tennis and used to play more regularly. I'm not quite as mobile now, so I haven't played in quite awhile.
Looks like you have a very agreeable and enjoyable life-Wonderful.way to live..

rockymike

Post Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:37 am   Reply with quote         

Who am I?

I'm a 24 year old graphic designer from Franklin, West Virginia (though I'm temporarily living in Morgantown, 150 miles away). I've got four jobs - two for newspapers, one for a University and one in the fast food industry. I have two degrees.

I got a degree in Journalism and while I was working for the college newspaper I realized that I really enjoyed designing the pages, as well as touching up photos. That's where I first met Photoshop and actually self-taught myself most of the techniques I use today. I enjoyed all that so much that I followed up my Journalism degree by getting a second in Graphic Design.
I also have a West Virginia Press Association Advertising award for best color house ad. I don't have an online portfollio yet (aside from my work on PSC) but I hope to have one up soon.
I guess that's all Smile

Post Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:46 am   Reply with quote         

Hey guys - thanks for letting us know a little about you. In order to keep all our "who are you" information in one place, you might want to re-post your info on blue_lurker's lengthy Who Are You thread:

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2618&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

That way, instead of checking numerous threads on the same subject, you can just go to blue's thread and find out everything you ever wanted to know about everyone who ever used photoshop ever in the world.

OneChiefRocker

Post Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:47 am   Reply with quote         

I chop therefore I am!

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Who are you...? - Reply to topic