Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - What can I get from chopping? - Reply to topic

ayok

Post Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:34 pm   Reply with quote         

It's not a year yet that I use photoshop. I started download photoshop 6.0 in March this year, and now using Photoshop CS. It was begun when my friend almost got a bankruptcy. He couldn't open his travel agency everyday. Then I've try to make his business on-line. I did it! I made my first website... but the appearance was very poor. A friend suggested photoshop.

Now the website is ok. But then I'm crazy about photoshop. Design is not my profession. I'm working at a travel agency (part-timer) and study in a business school. Photoshop is new for me (wel, i've heard it before) and I definitely enjoy it. I was thinking about making money from it. A website like PSC helps me to improve my photoshop skills. I can't stop chopping because of this damn website!

My question is, what can we get from chopping? Does anybody work as a chopper? What is it call? Is it right to call it as a chopper? or designer? What should I do to have this kind of work? in what section? advertisement?

thx
ayok

splodge

Post Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Hallcross Toots

Post Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome...

Raising Brow

ScionShade

Post Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:39 pm   Reply with quote         

You too can experience the joy, and personal satisfaction of
publicly expressing yourself and gaining the respect and admiration of your peers.
Dedicated Choppers from around the globe, FREELY donate literally thousands of dollars
in man hours and their very artistic souls everyday to the cause of free expression and
communal love.
Nowhere else can one freely join in on such an abundance of friendship, peace, harmony through art, and receive , without reservation, an invitation , gladly given, to join in, to be one of Us, the dedicated, the peace makers, a band of choppers.

Post Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:33 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
You too can experience the joy, and personal satisfaction of
publicly expressing yourself and gaining the respect and admiration of your peers.
Dedicated Choppers from around the globe, FREELY donate literally thousands of dollars
in man hours and their very artistic souls everyday to the cause of free expression and
communal love.
Nowhere else can one freely join in on such an abundance of friendship, peace, harmony through art, and receive , without reservation, an invitation , gladly given, to join in, to be one of Us, the dedicated, the peace makers, a band of choppers.

Gee, man...that's deep... Shocked

Post Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Carpal Tunnel
wow. he already said it.
hmm
aids.

TheShaman

Post Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:27 pm   Reply with quote         

a pink slip from the boss if he catches you working on the days contest Shocked
looks around, nope hes still in his room Very Happy
back to choppin

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - What can I get from chopping? - Reply to topic