Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Here's a Thread - Reply to topic

Queen La Tiff

Post Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:10 am   Reply with quote         

I'm still relatively new around here, but what about a forum topic about people who spend so much time goofing around in the forums that they never get around to posting an image that day? Surprised

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:18 am   Reply with quote         

Conversely, how about people who take the time to post an entry and DON'T goof around on a forum. Today was an exception 'cause I took the day off. Then there was that pesky PSC wannabe....name escapes me now...that held everyone's attention for 15 minutes.

Otherwise, yea, why do some people want to chomp their chops instead of posting them?

Post Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:19 am   Reply with quote         

ya gotta get those priorities straight. Any serious chopper will never have a ratio of more than 2:1 with regards to comments vs chops.

If anybody here has far more comments than chops, you can be sure that he/she is just using up space and not taking this site as seriously as he/she should. This site is about chopping, not posting endless meaningless messages day after day, month after month, thread after thread. I believe JMH will soon impliment a filter which will systematically eliminate those who have far too many comments and not enough chops posted. I, personally, can't wait. Razz

(Feral: grammar check aisle 50! Impliment: tool? verb? both?)

Queen La Tiff

Post Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:03 am   Reply with quote         

Uh-oh...I have 40 posted images and 112 forum posts...dang, now it's 113!

I guess I need to shape up or ship out. But, seriously, can't I be a real artist and still goof around in here? Wait-don't answer that, I won't be back to read it. I'm going to chop until my fingers are sore and bloody.

Okay what about a topic about people who post a frivilous topic and end up walking away crestfallen? Crying or Very sad Well I brought it on myself.

Queen La Tiff

Post Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:07 am   Reply with quote         

Okay I'm wasting number 114 to say that your stats are worse than mine, sage! Laughing

[disclaimer: the previous comment was intended for novelty purposes only. It is not meant to insult, interfere, insinuate, irritate, or instigate conflict of any kind.]

Post Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:11 am   Reply with quote         

Queen La Tiff wrote:

[disclaimer: the previous comment was intended for novelty purposes only. It is not meant to insult, interfere, insinuate, irritate, or instigate conflict of any kind.]

How dare you think you need to post something like that! What, you don't think we're intellegent enough to determine whether something is a joke or serious?! How stupid do you think we all are?!

Post Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:31 am   Reply with quote         

I used to Post a lot and Talk a lot.

Now I talk a lot.

SOmeday perhaps I'll Post a lot and talk very little.

But I SERIOUSLY doubt it.

Huh..

D3adkl0wn

Post Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:04 am   Reply with quote         

i just didn't have any good ideas for an entry lately and am in the process of going away for christmas... Shocked oh crap... can i say the "C" word??? X-MAS... there we go.. if we take the Christ out its ok right??? ... Confused ...lol...

so that's my excuse anyways... and i'll take this time to say happy holidays to all...lol Laughing

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:14 am   Reply with quote         

dam I've got 3.5 times as many forum posts as image posts, guess I'm screwed then Confused

sage

Post Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:25 am   Reply with quote         

Queen La Tiff wrote:
Okay I'm wasting number 114 to say that your stats are worse than mine, sage! Laughing

Ummm...yeah...OK...never mind then Wink

btw, love the disclaimer!

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Here's a Thread - Reply to topic