Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - All Source - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

zorda

Post Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Blue, if I ever do that thing, you have permission to bitch slap me Smile It really doesn't make sense Rolling Eyes

mikey

Post Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Once I used 1 pixel of the source just to see if anyone noticed Laughing

zorda

Post Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Bahaaaaaa, kinda like my country cottage post!!! :lol: :lol: :wink: Actually I wasn't happy with the first one then it was taking too long to figure out what to do and I finally gave up; hence the source went up. I noticed you were the first vote...yer too kind :)
Glad someone saw the humour in it.

zorda

Post Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:14 pm   Reply with quote         

wonder how come my smilies aren't sticking Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Laughing Cool Confused Shocked Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
There now I feel better *sigh*

Post Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:11 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
But seriously why put "all source" in your notes then say "except the whatever". It just dont make sense to me.

Well, here is an example that I hope will make you understand why most people would say this. Take my Cat Bath entry, for example; The coat is all source. The woman's face I used is obviously not source, however. The main reason I would say "All source except the woman" is because someone might be stupid and think I used outside fur coat sources to make the coat. I want whoever looks at my entry to think "wow, he made that whole coat from the source, thats pretty good. I think I'll vote for it!" and not "hmmm, he probably used other fur coat parts to make it. No vote for him."

Hope that gives you a new perspective

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - All Source - Reply to topic