Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Topic VANISHED! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

biscuit

Post Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:09 am   Reply with quote         

Ok,ok, already!
*takes stick and beats dead horse*

Post Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:18 am   Reply with quote         

eew, thats morbid... Laughing

Post Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:23 am   Reply with quote         

(I didn't make this, by the way. this was some other artistical genius' work)

Post Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:21 am   Reply with quote         

the guy beating the horse looks like some crazed-70s-D.J.
Bet he's rockin' to some ELO.

HandToolUK

Post Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Well well well. Yet another thrilling "knock-em-down, drag-em-out" thread I missed! Shocked

I didn't see the original thread, but I have to say I err on the side of show's initial view - and I'm afraid biscuit's immediate reply to that showed he either walked right into show's trap, or he really does have a bit of a chip on his shoulder about his right to "free speech" etc. We've seen a lot of those here, and they usually don't last long if they keep that up.

On the other hand, I don't want to start (or restart) a flame war here ("oh yeah?" - other PSCers Laughing ), so I'll basically agree with the general advice given by show, Patre and others about being sensitive to others' views, especially on a public forum, and about not letting others' comments get you too riled or discouraged...

(Now hold on - nancers passed up an opportunity to comment on her "man ass" entry that got pulled???!! Must be since she got "PSC powahs"... Wink )

Showcase

Post Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:36 pm   Reply with quote         

missrobin74 wrote:
Silly oversensitive people ....come on now... it wasn't that offensive...

I love the drawings... and I think he's picking up PS like a champ... he's not one of those people who says "I don't like all that checkerboard stuff in the background" hehe

Show - lighten up dude Rolling Eyes Play nice... I think I've seen you offend... perhaps a time or two, no?

Wink

Dude...errr...ette, I was playing nice. Its your boy, bisquick, that was shakin things up. I was playing just a bit more louder than the rest of em, thats all Very Happy

Anyway, we made up and we're gonna hang out some time at a bar and get drunk and call some skank whore the "C" word together! We will laugh, smack each other on the back, he'll try to slap my ass....and thats where it gets uncomfortable and our fantasy ends...

Im keeping the chocolates tho!! Wink

I think he has tons of potential with or without PS when it comes to his doodles. Its more than I could ever do and he shouldnt stop just cuz some people here got a little uptight with it. Keep on choppin (err...not literaly, man. it means photoediting...put the knife away...just put it away. Razz).

(pssst...Robin, your boyfriend realizes that a "bisquit" is a light flaky pastry sorta thing, right? Very Happy )

Post Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:51 pm   Reply with quote         

ha, flaky. Laughing Maybe I should post some of my hand-drawn crap. I don't think that it will offend anyone. Maybe I can scribble afew swear words across it. Wink

Post Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:15 pm   Reply with quote         

HTUK, I've had FOUR posts removed. FOUR!!!! Not just the original manass.

Of course now I try to behave...at least on this site Wink

Post Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:29 pm   Reply with quote         

nancers wrote:
HTUK, I've had FOUR posts removed. FOUR!!!! Not just the original manass.

Of course now I try to behave...at least on this site Wink

LOL yeah, but the "manass" one is the one you made your legendary one... I was wondering why you never refer to it (nor especially link to it) these days.

But.. your second sentence explains it. Now you're all "respectable" here, you let your other side out to play on other sites... Laughing Wink

Post Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Just makean alias and always say "hey, remember Nancer's manass chop? look, here it is!" meanwhile you can deny that this alias is really you, thatway you can still remain respectable while being able to show off your work. Or not.

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:47 am   Reply with quote         

damn, I never had anything pulled. No fair Sad I need to work on being more offensive.

HandToolUK

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:59 am   Reply with quote         

missrobin74 wrote:
damn, I never had anything pulled.

You never had anything pulled? Oh come on, surely.. oh nvm. Maybe I'd best not go there... Wink

Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Topic VANISHED! - Reply to topic