Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - Get your frustrations out here! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

What should I do?

Kill him

9%

9%

[ 2 ]

Erase his hardrive

33%

33%

[ 7 ]

all of the above

57%

57%

[ 12 ]

Total Votes: 21

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:24 pm   Reply with quote         

lifelogger

mikey

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Time to call an Exorcist! Shocked sounds like a spirtual matter Twisted Evil
We war not against flesh and blood, but against powers and principalities in wicked places" against the rulers of the darkness of this present Age! Rolling Eyes everyone pray for this thorn in mason's side to be removed" so he can chop again in peace! Wink
Amen.

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Ok, I am making this into a topic for everyone, so that it's not just about me. If you just need to get some anger or desparation out, (and you want to practice your typing skills Laughing ) Just let loose here.

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Write Dear Abby!

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Shocked

Queen La Tiff

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Seriously, mason, James just pointed out that you may want to give your mouse and keyboard the old wipedown and antibac treatment. If he feels the need to clear the history, he's probably in there doing some crazy ass shite. Ewwww. Hope he didn't stick anything where it didn't belong, like your disc drives! Why do you think they call it a "floppy drive" Again I say EWWWWW.

Also, what's up with changing someone's settings? You getting a ride to school with someone, and while they're driving you there, you're resetting all their radio presets and adjusting the mirrors!

You could always chop his head onto a guy standing at a bus stop with some suitcases, and turn that into your desktop background.

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Queen La Tiff wrote:
Seriously, mason, James just pointed out that you may want to give your mouse and keyboard the old wipedown and antibac treatment. If he feels the need to clear the history, he's probably in there doing some crazy ass shite.

Double EWWWWWWW!

Shocked

anfa

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Is his name Otto and he loves to get blotto! And did he live with the Simpsons for a bit before he lived at your house! Smile

Michel

Post Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:16 am   Reply with quote         

Queen La Tiff wrote:
You could always chop his head onto a guy standing at a bus stop with some suitcases, and turn that into your desktop background.

Tiff : you get the price for Idea of the day!

Post Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:33 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Tiff

very funny! Yeah, I just have to deal with it. At least he isn't going to Paris with us

Post Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:17 am   Reply with quote         

Mason,
Does your antivirus have 'activity logs' or 'connection logs'? Because if he has been going somewhere bad, there willl be a record here, regardless of him clearing history etc. You might catch him...
Brad.

Post Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:30 pm   Reply with quote         

yeah, I've looked through what he's been doing. Clearing out the stupid history doesn't stop me form doing so. Laughing He's not doing anything inauspicious. on the computer, anyways. Rolling Eyes He just has pointless and annyoing habits. Like looking over my shoulder breathing on me the entire time i'm on the computer saying "hey! do this! do that! NO! not that!"

Post Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:38 pm   Reply with quote         

He is your guazrdian angel so... great ...lucky man !
supak0ma

Post Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:13 pm   Reply with quote         

guests are like fish, after 3 days they stink. Cool

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - Get your frustrations out here! - Reply to topic